Is it true in American culture you have toilet negroes that offer you towels and perfume after taking a shit?

Is it true in American culture you have toilet negroes that offer you towels and perfume after taking a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQd7EBDszFU
youtube.com/watch?v=0wALArd2rvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. ITs fucking GREAT

Heard about this as well.

Also people in club toilets wanting to get a tip
>Only tip you'll get is attached to my penis

I think they're paid by the state.
Never stuck around long enough to ask.

At classy joints, yes. Helps cut down on drug use and sex and stuff like that in the bathroom.

We have those here but instead of negros we've got snakes. And instead of towels and perfume they just try to bite you on the tallywhacker.

Bet it cuts down the coke and quickies just the same though.

Yes. In truly classy places the negro will dry your ass after thr bidet, this is becoming less common though.

Only in nightclubs to prevent drug use.

They're almost always old white guys though who get priority for the job because they can't stand up for long periods of time

He'll also spit shine your shoes while singing climbing jacobs ladder

It used to be a lot bigger than it is these days but yeah.

In some more upscale places they keep a Pygmy negro man in the bathroom to help you wipe your ass and make sure you don't come out of the bathroom smelling of negro.

I've been to a shitload of bars in the Northeast, and I've seen this in NYC and Providence, never in Boston or D.C. though

One bar I went to in NYC had "all-gender" bathrooms. It was basically guys, chicks, and trannies all thrown into a big bathroom where they sold snacks. Blew my mind.

>Be John
>Go to the John
>Get hit on my a woman named John while another man named John tries to sell me a Baby Ruth

that was so elegant

axe body spray, listerine, and a whole line of walmart off-brand colognes. where is that picture from? looks like the fanciest restaraunt in baltimore or some shit

>sold snacks
I can see why the negro might think this is a good idea, but surely even he should be noticing that nobody wants to eat toilet food?

Don't know man, there was an entire booth setup in the bathroom with little displays and everythting

no we tend to flush the negroes we find/leave in the toilet

Nightclubs and classy joints, sure. Annoying as hell because they make you feel bad for not gibbing them.

AY MA FREND

YOU NEED SUM AFTA SHAVE ?

REMEMBA ... " NO SPRAY... NO LAY"

FANK U MA FREN

I got an amazing idea.
We could drop nigger unemployment to 0% if we just use them as toilet paper holders at War Mart. All the niggers just charge some tip for offering toilet papers and the Americans can shop Wal Mart without having a shitty asshole.

Only in the good clean club and bars. It's fucking great though, you can imagine my shock the first time I saw a bathroom attendant. I handled it cooly, like Spee D. Wagon.

I was at a bar called Oberbayern in Frankfurt on the weekend and there was a toilet nigger also.

he gave me a tuch to dry my hands and i tipped him 5 euro.

We used to have Negros that operated elevators and wore funny hats.

We have these in the UK mainly in clubs etc - colloquially known as "bog wogs" or "freshen up man" they try and accost you with their own soap etc before you can use the free dispenser to try and steal your shekels.

They've got several rhyming phrases to increase sales;

youtube.com/watch?v=vQd7EBDszFU

No I'm not joking.

That's in London

I wouldn't know, I don't poop in public

I hate it.
I don't want niggers anywhere around me.

bog trolls in Surrey

Not just nignogs. Bathroom attendants tend to only be in either high class establishments or strip clubs though.

I've consulted my etiquette manuals and it turns out the socially correct response to a toilet negro is "Wot? Piss off".

From Surrey too user, not heard that one before though - interesting.

I thought everyone in the world had seen Ferris Buhler's Day Off.

He goes to an expensive restaurant and there's an old white geezer sitting there to hand him a towel to dry his hands, and he gives the guy a five dollar bill.

I was spending time in miami, and most weeknights the real clubs were dead, so we went to strip clubs instead. They all had a guy that looks just like that. And he would pump soap onto your hands and turn on the water, and hand you towels. I think its to keep the strippers clean lol. I've never encountered it here in NYC though.

This is beautiful, user.

We have them here too. I usually tip if the bathroom is clean, doesn't smell and they don't demand or try to "extort" money from you by removing / not offering any way to dry your hands.

We have them here too, I fucking hate going in to take a shit and seeing the human equivelant sitting on a stool

>YOU NEED SUM AFTA SHAVE ?

i just took a shit, why would i need after shave?

youtube.com/watch?v=0wALArd2rvo

When I used to go clubbing and was very drunk I would spend most of the time in the toilets talking to the toilet negro. They are very friendly and have some interesting insights about the world.

is your woman named John too?

Daily reminder that 8pol doesn't have obtrusive recaptchas.

>Not having a negro in your water closet offering you mints or smokes

What is the point of even going out?

>seeing the human equivelant sitting on a stool
yeah the irish are subhumans alright

They're old grannies here tho, no negroes. And they just sit on their fat asses all day.

U NEED TO SMELL GOOD FOR THE LADIES MA FREN

Mostly Negros at the places I've been to, but Grannies aren't uncommon, yes.

My job has them, nobody uses the mouthwash / coco butter (or whatever degenerate hand lotion) but the cologne is great.

Everyone keeps saying "good" places for a reason.

At drinking establishments. Personally I find them creepy as fuck. I just want to piss and wash my hands in peace.

Lol

For drugs and bad parking lot blowjobs?