Was giving the voting rights to women a mistake?

Was giving the voting rights to women a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/wyoming-legislators-write-the-first-state-constitution-to-grant-women-the-vote
encyclopediavirginia.org/Smith_Howard_Worth_1883-1976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Imagine being a woman. Do you really want to have lesser rights than a man?

>want
Who cares?

Yes, it's shit for 2 main reasons.

Women are more emotional and susceptible to deception, it also enables the government to pit wife against husband to break up the family unit.

The act of voting being called a right is a problem to begin with.

It should be a privilege, and should be earned.

Landowning white men seem to be the only ones capable of not voting for suicidal political policies.

Women are only needed for giving birth and breastfeeding.

Imagine being a Muslim.

Do you really want to live in a lesser country than Germans?

yes, but so was the French revolution

Women are property

> Imagine being a Muslim.

No. Kill yourself.

Really made me think.

who is this semen demon?

no but your conception and birth was

yes womans are dumb as niggers they are only good for fuckings and makings babies

>brown eyes
>white

At the time it came about, it was no longer an option. Some things are historically inevitable.
You can bitch about them if it makes you feel better - but that's all you are doing - making yourself feel better by bitching - like a stupid girl.

Two of the same slide threads on the front page, this place has become a worthless shithole

two things

first good: its not only in filename but its from MetArt so you will not only fall in love but you can rub your chicken to her young perky ditties and moist pussy in full nudist glory.

then bad: you are blind and fucking retarded, im so sorry someone on the message board needed to tell you that.

Democracy as a whole was a mistake. Democracy won WW2.

If it didn't you would be fertilizer for potato fields.

Biggest fuck up of the past century and in that century they have done everything in their power to upend western civilization.

Do you reeeeeeeaaaaaally have to ask?

I think so, yes. Every single thing the Abolitionists touched turned to shit. There shoulda been a pogrom.

stop that pastatalk and post moar

The only thing women want is attention

Yes absolutely. But not for the reasons you're probably thinking. See my pic.

>768x1152

hahahaha

Why would I purposely imagine myself as a lesser being?

my internet is so slow that I can't deal with the loading times for larger than 1 Megapixel photos

>implying that germany to the urals wasn't a pants-on-head retarded myth.
>this is your brain on allied war propaganda.
6 million jews being systemically exterminated is a widely accepted figure yet the holohoax has been proven to be completely fabricated.

It was a civilization ending mistake.

>stay at home all day
>don't have to work
>free shit

Why would anyone not want that

No

Yes, one of many.

Allowing Jews in the Nation. Not shipping blacks back to liberia, Women's suffrage.

>stay at home all day

how are they going to get attention???

The spend all day on the fucking internet doing that.

Allowing welfare recipients to vote is the mistake. Should be taxpayers only otherwise we have a conflict of interest.

That's not enough for them.

Yeah but then women will vote to allow dole scum the vote because muh chillins.

Women only want rights, because society lied to them and said that rights come without responsibilities.

>men made feminism
>men voted to give women the right to vote
>more women voted for john f kennedy than men did.
>more young white women voted fir trump than young white men
>53% of white women voted trump

Men seem to be the problematic voters.

history.com/this-day-in-history/wyoming-legislators-write-the-first-state-constitution-to-grant-women-the-vote

Wyoming men gave women the right to vote first because the state was barren and rough, all the women moved away to civilized states. As a result, the state of wyoming had a 15:1 male to female population.
In order to entice women to move to their state again, they gave women the right to vote.
Other states noticed it worked, soi more men did the same.
Soon the whole country did it.

>men made feminism
>men gave women the right to vote
>men usually vote left, but women often vote right of center
>women are somhow the problem

that's why we need Lords back

>muh sci-fi historical fantisies

No, universal sufferage was the mistake. Award the vote only to those who earn it through economic contribution and self sacrifice, regardless of gender.

>Was giving the voting rights to women a mistake?
Is creating the same thread 10 times a day a shill tactic?

Absolutely it was a mistake. Women have their place but it's not making logical decisions.

No. Any country that doesn't allow women to vote needs regime change.

>tfw no beautiful red head head gf

I think this is one of the biggest thing liberals have a tough time with. They always want to imagine themselves, or put themselves in the shoes, of whatever group they are discussing. The truth of the matter is that women and men do not think alike. You cannot simply envision yourself as being that identity and assume to learn anything, as you're inherently still thinking as a man. You have no idea what women are thinking. It's the same with immigrants. You want to assume that they have the same ideals as you, the same honor and respect that you may have, just a different version of it. They cannot possibly comprehend that they are entirely different genetically. One of the most perfect examples of this is when you try and discuss how Muslims truly believe the Koran is the word of Allah. It's nicer to think that they don't really believe all of it, that it's a passive belief. "There's no way he really blew himself up thinking he would be rewarded in the afterlife, it was most likely politically motivated," is how they would frame it in their mind. You cannot successfully imagine yourself as anyone else.

Pretty much this.
Everyone who doesn't have something to lose from retarded policies being put in place should NOT be allowed to vote.
Lefty college kids who have never worked a day in their life should not get to decide how tax money is spent.

No, it wasn't a mistake, it was an epic mistake.

Probably lol

Would you let a teenager without full mental development vote?

Then why would you let a woman?

Same argument can be made against letting men vote. I mean, for fuck's sake. Trump? Duterte? May? AfD actually getting deputies?

If women aren't paying taxes they won't be able to vote in my scenario.

I don't think we should eliminate welfare entirely just the aspects that create dependence. Also bring back the stigma.

If one is going to be taxed they deserve representation.

I would if they pay taxes. Probably more mature than a lot of legal adults. Holding a job is a far better measure of maturity than age.

This creates an incentive for the politicians to play silly buggers with the definition of tax. For example, in the US there are a large number of people who don't pay income tax but DO pay social security tax, which also comes out of your income. Not to mention that most states have some sort of VAT which is pretty much impossible to avoid if you participate in the economy at all.

Mostly looking for a way to identify who is really contributing and deserving of a say. At the very least wards of the state should not be voting due to conflict of interest.

If potential financial benefit creates enough conflict of interest to necessitate recusal, then it follows that anyone who DOES pay taxes must also recuse themselves since otherwise they could just vote to stop paying taxes.

Yes. It’s out of the bag now though, so we have to increase standards for earning the vote. We grandfather everyone currently registered in, but we put a renewal clause in where if you miss an election you lose the privilege of voting. We’ll weed out 90% of the dead wood that way over the first 4 years. We put in civic participation, military service, relgious missionary/service work as pre-requisites ON TOP of a literacy test.

If that means 95% of Blacks lose the “right” to vote, oh well. If you can’t read, then guess what? You’re too a stupid to vote. Go back to Africa.

>I don't think we should eliminate welfare entirely
>just the aspects that create dependence.

to be this retarded

THIS

Are you NRx?

I would even be willing to make it landowning male head of household of any color...but he has to be married to be considered the head of the household

Absolutely. Now we have
- shitty politicians
- abortions
- low birth rates
- horrible work place environments
- constantly loud moathing feminists bitching about made up issues
- tons of refugees, because women can't refuse to help "those poor people who desperatly need their help"
- low church attendance rates, lost national identities, soulless societies
- children growing up without properly motherly attention, because mommy is busy making career
- above all: MASCULINITY has been destroyed by rabid feminists

Depends. Do you think the act of voting in general (and universal suffrage in particular) is inherently good, or good only because it creates good results compared to the alternatives?

If the former, why? Why is voting good even if voters pick terrible things?

If the latter, what evidence is there that women make things better by voting? Everything I value and believe in is supported by nearly all landowning white males and rejected by the majority of most other populations. From what I can see, universal suffrage is harmful.

Why is it better than an alternative that segregated people by voting patterns, or even one without votes but with free movement between places having different laws? If we could have two places, for example, with different laws, and you could live in the one you like, why is that better than everyone voting in one place with incompatible preferences?

Do you really believe that? I'm Ukrainian too, idk what the fuck to believe anymore..

Meant to reply to this one.

>- shitty politicians
Everyone had that before.

>- abortions
Forced birth is worse.

>- low birth rates
High birth rates require you to figure out a way to kill off the surplus kids.

>- horrible work place environments
You had that before.

>- constantly loud moathing feminists bitching about made up issues
If you don't like people bitching about made up issues why are you on Sup Forums?

>- tons of refugees, because women can't refuse to help "those poor people who desperatly need their help"
It's not women, it's basic morality.

>- low church attendance rates,
So what?

> lost national identities,
Primitive tribalism

> soulless societies
Ever been to a country that doesn't let women vote?

>- children growing up without properly motherly attention, because mommy is busy making career
>- above all: MASCULINITY has been destroyed by rabid feminists

Children growing up barely knowing their fathers was good for masculinity?

Probably. Women do not have collective identity. They act in purely self-interested ways which is poisonous for a county's long term survival.

*cue ancap screeching*

> it creates good results compared to the alternatives?
Voting allows us to figure out who would win a war to the death without having to kill a large percentage of the population in the process. This means that even the losers wind up keeping a lot more of their stuff. And blood.

>Why is voting good even if voters pick terrible things?
Kings also pick terrible things.

>If the latter, what evidence is there that women make things better by voting?

Common sense and self-interest suggest that women will vote against policies that oppress them. Oppressing people causes them to suffer, which makes things worse. Oppressing people also degenerates the moral fiber of the oppressors, which makes things worse. Oppressive power structures wind up using more force to maintain themselves, which both directly increases suffering for the oppressed and can wind up harming members of the nominally-privileged population as well.

>Why is it better than an alternative that segregated people by voting patterns,
Well, you do have the option of moving to a place whose laws you like better. Not entirely sure you'd be happy in a place where most of the population was white male landowners though...

abso-fucking-lutely

>Women only want rights, because society lied to them and said that rights come without responsibilities.
Nicely put. Voting is a privilege not a right. For most of history (and even to this day in the US) voting was associated with duty to your country, usually by serving in the military. Women face no consequence by voting for a warmonger as they don't need to sign the draft and will never serve in combat anyway. There is no weight to their decision as they bear no cost for the outcome.

t. eternal Anglo

> they could just vote to stop paying taxes.
Imagine how small gov would be then.

So basically your position is that men are hive insects and only women are really people, and that is why women shouldn't vote?

Doesn't that argument also mean that anyone too old for the draft should no longer vote, as there is no risk of them serving in a war?

Land owning male
Types other than native races inluded if married

Are native males included for just owning a home? That was one of the stages along the way to the full vote. I would say being the owner or maintainer of a business location, like a store or car dealership, should qualify you. Earnings over a certain amount should too, if for some reason these people don't outright own homes.

>ywn have a woman as pure and beautiful as this look into your eyes and love you

Fucking kill me

Yep. Your roads will break down in about a decade, but you won't really need to worry about it because your agriculture would crash before that, but you won't entirely need to worry about that because the shift to the barter economy will trash everything even before food production starts.

Also a couple university hockey teams are going to get together and annex Alaska.

Yes

Defenitely. They can't into logic so giving them something with logic is like giving AIDS to a CANCER patient,

FUCKING USELESS!!!!!!!

(Heart React)

>a woman
>pure
I have bad news for you dude

Been on several dates lately and 5/6 of the women 28 on up either say something along the lines of despising kids or just not wanting them at all. Is this the new norm?

numales

in my mid-20's and it's a trend. lots of my older friends are growing out of that mindset. i hope you're not meeting them through hookup apps, you're getting a biased sample size that way.

Giving you the right to get on the internet was a mistake.

Nope, women hate is an anti-white Jewish false flag
>When passage nevertheless seemed likely, Smith, at the urging of members of the National Woman's Party, volunteered to introduce an amendment to give women, especially white women, equal rights in employment. In this respect, Smith can be called a midwife of the modern feminist movement, although his impact can be considered ironic given the fact that some claim he added the word "sex" to the bill's language as a way to draw votes away from the proposed legislation, which he detested. Smith later insisted that he sincerely supported women's rights, but the Congressional Record notes that there was laughter when Smith introduced his amendment.
encyclopediavirginia.org/Smith_Howard_Worth_1883-1976

If I take your analysis at face value the problem seems to be democracy itself.

Women are 100% susceptible to propaganda. They will vote for whoever they are told to vote for.

No no apps. just meeting in real life or friend of a friend.

Last relationship the girl hit me one morning with "I don't want kids so if you do then we should break up". Heard her reasoning later that evening and agreed we should break up. Next day she's changing her mind, give her a few months to re think this, another month goes by and she's saying how talked to mom and girlfriends who have kids and maybe kids aren't so bad. Like how do you change your mind about that? And how do I know it's just not to keep me around?