It’s not going to happen, is it?

UK Parliament to get final say on the Brexit deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2anZ-442PKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why you don't ever trade sovereignty for gibs.

I hope you guys don't leave. We need you to stop Germany and France from their globalist ideas

Wew if they try to keep you in, you boys better burn down parliament.

No shit Sherlock
When's the last time your vote actually mattered

It will. It will just take ages. Whatever consensus UK parliament comes up with the European Jewnion will tell them it's not sufficient and Brexit will be stalled as UK parliament convenes again to try and come up with a deal. This bureaucratic bullshit is the kind of thing the EU excels at.

Is it me or do I hear Germans giggling and saying ja ja ja in the background

most american post I've seen in a while. dog bless ameriga :----D

>you can vote, but in the end we still decide
democracy is literally a scam.

Or you could leave too

It's definitely happening btw, the media are doing their best to fake news it into not happening by pretending reality is not what we all see.
Is precisely what'd happen if they "ignored" the vote.

The fact that the media and the left are so whiney about it is a good sign things are going well, you'll also note the EU giving demand after demand which leads to us saying "we're prepped for no deal" and then all of a sudden the EU plays ball.

>want freedom
>government will vote on the issue for you.
This is what tyranny looks like.

Bong here, and I came to post this. I think we lost when we gave up our right to bear arms.

I'll also clear it up for you, if the MPs don't vote on the final deal we end up leaving with no deal. It's not a case about whether we leave or not, just whether we have a deal with the EU.

If (((they))) cancel Brexit, you bongs need to unbin your knives.

The tories and DUP have a majority. It will pass.

Hahaha Britcucks BTFO. Stay on your nigger infested island you towelheaded fishniggers.

Again? How many times did you vote to leave by now?

Destroying the EU is a pretty good step towards that goal m8.

for now, the hope is they'll try to throw a shock election and remainer mps will stage a coup, guess people might finally start to realise why May held the last election rather than sounding like imbeciles.

>letting your government make the decision after you've already decided repeatedly

I hate that we're related to Bongistan...

Its a deal that they vote on.
They have no say if its no deal.

Also (((democracy))) is a lie and needs to die in a fiery death.

It'd be an improvement desu.
Last honest men in Parliament were the 5th November conspirators.

I told you they were going to push the russia meddling angle to muffle the referendum and put and end to this stupidity

everyone regrets Brexit, it was just a ruse to make the elites shit themselves that went too far, it shouldn't actually happen

>everyone regrets Brexit, it was just a ruse to make the elites shit themselves that went too far, it shouldn't actually happen

How the fuck do you know?

>everybody regrets Brexit
Couldn't be any more wrong. In reality, the number of 'remoaners' has shrunk drastically and support for a hard Brexit has never been so strong. The only people who still don't support it are Big city retards (muslims) and faggot hipster uni kids who were too stoned to vote on it in the first place. At this point, I want a full-on war with the European union. We'd smash them.

If Parliament votes no we leave with no deal. We already knew this.

You fags need to stop calling Ayn Rand a kike and realize she is right about absolutely everything an explains exactly how these life-hating traitorous insects think. Best philosopher, quit cucking yourselves out of what could be you bar none most powerful weapon. Like how Marxism is Meta-Communism; Objectivism is Meta-Capitalism.
How to you fags expect to be free once you turned over your guns and KNIVES? What you deserve.

yeah but we're still going to get fucked. notice how they're dragging out the negotiations and talking about how outrageous it is? they're going to keep making a big deal out of it so they can extend the negotiation period until the next election and then we'll have the big reveal that Brexit can be reversed, Labour will win, and we'll stay in the EU.

Really could just do with a violent purge of the entire political and media class, to be fair lads.
Like, just round them all up and throw them into the Thames with a copy of the EU tax codes tied to their feet.

(this post is satirical and not a genuine inciting of violence GCHQ, I'm only joking)

I agree, but only ironically.
I'd like to dash their brains out on the rocks, but only for a joke.

If you shank London's mayor tell him it's part and parcel lol

How many 'final' votes have you had so far? Im certain I've seen this headline before.

>And if they vote against the deal?
I remember watching a political debate with some left leaning cunt grinning into the camera saying it could take a hundred years to leave. Got me to asking a few questions and he's right, there are timeframes for talks but actually leaving all of the EU and it's laws and financial commitments has no timeframe. There will be another referendum at some point in the future (maybe a decade or more) and they'll get their way.

>Everyone regrets Brexit
youtu.be/2anZ-442PKM