Please describe this child Sup Forums

Please describe this child Sup Forums.

Disgusting.

Slut for daddy dick

What's with this trash you're saying about this sweet little girl? This is an original series, you faggots.
The manga does not exist.

There is literally nothing wrong with lusting after older men, especially if they have sacrificed their own happiness to ensure yours.

Only faggots can't accept that this little loli molded the dude into her perfect man.

season 2 when

Puta.

Why do people on Sup Forums hate the manga ending? They're all pretty thin skinned.

It's just gross 3D guys who were self-inserting as the Daikichi even though Rin is the real MC. This was never a "fatherhood" manga. It was a love story.

Why did the Author go down that road? What did he hope to accomplish.

Fatherfucker

Listen to this user.

This just makes me feel both disgusted and retarded.

It's a story about a loveless man who learns how to love another person, first as a parent loves a child and then as a man loves a woman.

Also the author is female.

>he

We'll never really know why.
Maybe she didn't realize the shitstorm she'd stir (like the story about the dad+daughter who had gotten closer thanks to the manga but were disgusted by the end). I mean, Rin's mother is an utter autist, so it's possible she's modeled after the author.
Maybe she secretly had daddy issues and didn't see anything wrong with a helpless orphan getting romantically involved with his father figure at an early age.
Maybe she wanted to reward the MC for all his years of sacrifice. But she could've solved this problem with other less twisted means. She could have even made Daikichi realize he would die alone and be content with that, caring only about his daughter who had made him a real human been, as so many parents actually do.
Maybe she wanted (or was forced) to write a lol unique ending, one that would satisfy both Rin and Daikichi with a single stroke, one that would make her manga truly memorable. The manga was already good by that point and she could have imagined something less twisted anyway. That 'heheh, no, you are not related by blood, this is my gift to you, my dear daughter whom I coldly abandoned' twist at the end felt like an asspull.

At any rate, the problem is not if the resolution itself is tasteful or not, like all edgelords of Sup Forums imply when they denounce detractors as normalfags. The issue is that it felt rushed. In retrospect, the way the MC focused on this random little girl when they first met could have been used differently (i.e., Daikichi was a lolicon at that time).
>Rin: Hey Otousan, I've always wanna fuck you silly.
>Daikichi: WHAT!? Are you crazy? I'm your dad ffs.
>Rin: No, no. I'm totally serious. I've always wanted your dick. I may be eighteen and have no knowledge whatsoever about romantic relationships, but I do know I want to marry you and have your babies.
>Daikichi: O-okay, you've convinced me. I'll think about it.
>(10 chapters later)
>Daikichi: Okay, let's fuck.
But there's no hint at all.

orphan

Btw, even though he agrees to the marriage, I've always imagined that their married life would probably be very boring from a sex point of view. He's already past his lustful prime so it's very likely they'd probably fuck only once at their wedding night or maybe not once at all because life companions or something.

Rin has enough lust for the both of them. As long as he doesn't have ED it should be easy for Rin to get him into bed.

If it was thought out love story then it wouldn't have had that many twists and asspulls 10~ chapters before the ending.
>yeah I knew all along that we were not related and I want to impregnate you even though I remember cleaning your pee-stained sheets when you where 6

>Why do people on Sup Forums hate the manga ending?

Crossboarders hate it, anyone that is true to Sup Forums should only hate he didn't plow her when she was a loli and that they're NBR.

Adorable. I'm just glad that there isn't a manga

Cute and sexy.

this, the story was part of her master plan
I really hate baneposters

NBR anyway.

So it's just a fantasy for women with daddy issues?

age gap is not rare in josei shoujo and seinen manga

>he

Are you me? I was thinking just that. Spooky

I wonder how many people actually went and read the manga expecting more of the same cute daughter-father sol.
I know I did

Even though I called this out a while back, but it's hilarious of the double standard that Sup Forums has with the goblin girl loli and with this one, despite having the same premise.

I like how she didn't even care about their familys reaction about the marriage. It's like she knew she was fucking up so hard that just wanted to end it as soon as possible.

Same here since I watch the anime first.

A disaster.

>western values are the same as Jap ones
typical Americans

Biological child vs. not. And Rin was old enough to make decisions about who she loved.

I don't think you're mature enough to make those desitions at 16.

mfw daughteru fags get so btfo they need to selectively forget parts of the source material

decisions*

Mother of her siblings.

Rin had a decade to sort out her feelings, and she was the one that initiated it. She had more than enough time to think about it.

かわいい

Ugly and fat.

>fat
What?

She started liking Daikichi when she turned 16. All the time before that Rin only saw him as a guardian and the only romantic experience she has had was with Kouki. She didn't have a decade to think things over, she had 2 years that Daikichi gave her so she could get more mature and maybe change her mind, but I guess she didn't because the author is mentally challenged.

No she fucking didn't. We've been through this shit already. She never once called him dad/father/whatever because she had never thought of him as a father figure.

You don't have to call someone father for you to see him as a father figure, what kind of logic is that?