Trump eternally btfo, chances of recovery 0.01%

>CNN politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jR5gDH4ty9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CNN

Shill

People like it, it shows he is a human being who can make mistakes, and lol about it, like the rest of us. We have had enough of plastic perfect politicians who nobody can relate to.

They think he is an egomaniac and a perfectionist so any criticism will grate on his tits.

Its like when shills come here and bait us with gay stuff or my black gf bullshit imagining it will trigger us.

They have a really simplistic view and think they are being really edgy. It's like a child being defiant to deliberately piss their parents off. Juvenile games.

They do know that's typically how sea nations do their diplomacy handshakes right?

they spelled asian wrong

That looks fun

you are like a child whining because you can't handle critism of republicanism

Baited

Somebody please post cuck trudeau obama and mexican president weird handshake

Chris cillizza is a laughingstock

They got nothing on trudeau/obama/peña's handshake where peña gave trudeau a handy.

I crack everytime i see that one.

reading fake news for idiots

I partly wish MSM would successfully overthrow Trump, just so we can then legitimately hang journalists from streetlamps

>Trump feeds the goldfish
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>Trump shakes hands
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>Trump gets 2 scoops of Ice Cream
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This response is basically, I know you are but what am I, quite literally proving his point of your child like mentallity

lmao. when he is finally ousted you bitches wouldn't do anything but sit and bitch on social media

tick tock fuckers. tick tock

>be foot and a half taller than ever asian leader
>have to lean over in order to do a weird, chink handshake for a photo OP
>refusing to participate would send a hostile message and bring dishonor upon the US

ffs Obama spent 8 fucking years bowing and kneeling for every diplomat in the world

But it was still presidential, right?

>old news

you have a child like mentality.

>no strange handshake rituals
>in asia

CNN confirmed nazis insulting other cultures.

they ran the same story about obama, trudeau and some mexican spic a few years back. Disgracefully lazy journalism really desu

This. I have no idea how this guy lives with himself. He was taken seriously as a journalist not even two years ago, and he’s now completely destroyed his career and reputation over his incoherent anger with Trump.

I bet it kills them inside a little each time they type that out

Turn on cnn blumpf is a peach

I have noticed that some “journalists” quietly refuse to refer to him as the President, and instead simply call him Trump or Donald Trump. Journalists truly are the absolute lowest scum on this earth. I actually hate the media more than I do minorities or liberals. At least minorities and liberals are generally honest about their hatred for the West - journalists, to this day, emphatically insist they are “objective” and without bias or an agenda. It’s disgusting.

I'm starting to be convinced that media is being this retarded TO HELP Trump. Thanks to modern internet, people aren't so easy to fool anymore, for example to support military industrial complex with simple tricks like false flags and muh wmd or muh terrorist in a cave, so they changed the strategy. They switched to reverse psychology. Trump is like the cookie jar, people are the children and the msm is saying don't eat the cookies.

Why does the left hate asians so much?
Can we make CNN grovel for their racism against yellow niggers?

If Clinton had won she would've carried on Obama's purge against journalists, and they'd be swinging from the lamp-posts as we speak

TWO HANDSHAKES?

youtube.com/watch?v=jR5gDH4ty9U

Theres something to be said here, whole topic all its own.

The juice made him do it.

((((They)))) do, but are hoping the goyim don't.