Trump would look much more respectible if he got rid of the fake hair, fake tan and hair dye

Trump would look much more respectible if he got rid of the fake hair, fake tan and hair dye.

What do Ivankas farts smell like?

salty coins and milk

I agree.

Still didn't realize that's a shop?

Fresh Mahtza bread

Was this the guy that was getting his dick sucked at the Vegas concert during the shooting and the girl sucking his dick got brained?

yup
Dan Bilzerian
he became rich because of his father exactly like Trump

that never happened

he did however run around like an asshole and told a cop to give him his gun cuz he had "credentials", cop told him to fuck right off, it was funny

he's a guy who flunked out of the navy, it was funny watching him try and fail at being a hero

Vanilla. She smells like vanilla on a warm spring day.

Yikes

who took the photos in those last moments before the real Donald Trumps life ended I wonder?

Better if it weren't.

I have to agree, OP.

Choke on nigger dicc

wtf same thread as yesterday, russian bots gtfo

btw
nuTrump is not the guy from these old photos
just watch a video of the actual DJT in the 80's and you will see that he is an entirely different man who can actually for coherent sentences.

*form

Wait what? :(

Why did you tell me this

what the fuck are you talking about?

BRAAAAAAPPPP

Like shit

money

i wonder

someone post the bald Trump

he would look good

He made it almost all the way through BUD/S, which is no small feat. He was kicked out supposedly for range safety violations, but word is he was a fucking tool that nobody liked, so they dropped him. He's obviously massively butthurt about not getting to be a SEAL and has spent all his time since then trying to compensate with drugs, whores and a massive gun collection. He's a fucking faggot.

Trump was murdered and replace in 1992

yep

explain

It's a pretty long conspiracy to get into, originating many decades ago from the bohemian grove. You will have to research that yourself I'm afraid

Waffle flavored vape.

why arent you at work?

Nigger

I'm writing an essay and posting on Sup Forums
work is for poor people and non students

yea..get a job

Smells like shit.

Fuck you

wtf

YOU BOTH POSTED THESE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO

CIA NIGGERS GET OUT

A nigger with white skin is still a nigger.

Looking like Alf Stewart is never a bad idea.

fucking hillary

You are one dumb nigger.

>What do Ivankas farts smell like?

Jewish cum.

faggot

What do Germans leak from their ass?

Syrian HIV semen

Every time.

Lol that was so pathetic I actually cringed. I remember how my retarded friend tried to defend him like "yeah but he is more badass than the cop so why didn't he get the weapon?"

Why are you so triggered over the fact that Yael Trump converted to Judaism?

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

The hair and tan is a pleb filter. It distracts small minds from paying attention to what he's really saying and doing.
I remember a point early last year where my brain just stop noticing it, and a lot of his antics suddenly started making a lot more sense.
He's constantly psyching out his opponents.

But personally, if he did an image change, I'd want him to go Jeff Bridges as Obedia Stane from Iron Man. Bald + goatie.

My boy, Donnie J. Wears his shit like that cuz he's based as fuck.

dodododo

Is this virgin Letterman beard? Put him in a CHAD MEL beard.

The meeting that saved manlets from the gas chambers

Lel

So Trump is James Woods?

I hope your mum gets cancer

block

No, he looks AWESOME right now. He can even grow his hair out longer and just look even more super saiyan.

Joke's on your, Hilldawg, my mom's dead

HILLARY!!!!

Nope
Then he would look like a cuck

fuck

Bloody Witch

niggerfaggot

why do you fetishize the president? Are you a female or effeminate?

kike

Bannon a cute

god damn it hillary

the Mob tried to kill Trump in 1989, the feds tipped him off so he wasn't on the helicopter when it exploded, Trump has been loyal to the Federal Government for saving his life ever since

dwumpfy wit his iddy biddy widdle hands wear topay not rael hair!! he shouldnt insult peeple personaly but he dumb fat bufoon!

stop

FUCK YOU

You would look a lot better without the fake boobs and without the fake long-bitch hair... faggot.

How much le % face do you think the Trumps are ignoring the little jew halflings just Trump and his kids?

what the fuck is this meme?

Take away the mane of a proud strong grown lion. Make it look terrible. The same thing would happen if you took away Trumps.

He needs to bring back the Louis XIV is what he needs to do.

lmao he looks like a fucking tranny in this pic

lol can you imagine if he got this cut the jews would start flying back to Israel before the next shoah

you never know senpai

forced, don't respond to these memes, i'm serious

>to me sons of Sigmar, for the Empire

Damn. That's a good look. Very Colonel Kurtz.

fuck off

kinda figured

He'd look like Dick Jones. Maybe there is hope for Detroit yet

>Obedia Stane from Iron Man. Bald + goatie.
This

Ok