Polygon's male feminist editor accused of sexual misconduct by a fat SJW aspiring to be a game journalist!

Polygon's male feminist editor accused of sexual misconduct by a fat SJW aspiring to be a game journalist!
mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/929820518387212289
archive.is/0feFx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not news. Post it on plebbbit.

>polygon
>male feminist
neither of these things should exist

I don't like how the very first thought that pops into my mind when I read shit like this is

"just line them up and shoot them"

it keeps happening

Absolutely newsworthy.
Polygon is a leftist gaming publication that often writes politically.
The left sure does love doing what they preach against.

> mentally ill

>Degenerate is degenerate

>i know for a fact that i am NOT the only person who you did this to
OK this just got interesting.
I would love to see another male feminist get buried with accusations.

>polygon

I hope they just disappear as soon as possible.

>look out for a thot
>get blown out by a thot

SJW games journalists hiring SJWs and getting SJW'd is exactly what this board is about.

>neither of these things should exist
neither should reddit, yet it does.

I hope Bill Murray is next.

He literally asked her on a date (if that even) and got rejected. This is now sexual harassment. Topkek

LISTEN AND BELIEVE you misogynist bigot!

That's what you get for hitting on FAT CRAZY BEANER THOTS.

Holy shit, reading that pig's messages gave HIV and that cuck responding turned it into full blown AIDs. Dumb bitch wanted a #MeToo moment to get in the spotlight and this was all she could drum up, a guy flirting with a chick. She wanted the attention and got it. Lucky the cuck didn't rail her out with his other "stream friends" or whatever.

I've seen this episode before. Are they just rerunning these as filler or what?

>I'm white
jfc

Phil is alright. If you're at events, most publications will completely ignore your email, even if you're in quite a prestigious boothslot, unless you're either signed by Devolver or a publisher that use good PR companies, or if you use a really clickbait subject line.

Phil always read my emails every year, set up meetings even though he must have had shit tonnes every event, and my game wasn't based towards a lefty polygon audience, and helped me get in touch with people when he wasn't around.

Almost no one from proper games journo publications will reply to you if you have no pr and they don't already know you, unless it's launch.

Reminder Polygon are the huffington post of vidya. They were partnered up with neogaf on witchunts for wrongthink.

most of polygon are complete garbage and awful people but phil is like, the only sane one on the staff.

Fuck off Phil

This power dynamic meme needs to end. These dumb broads need to realize that they are attracted to power, and it's completely natural. They can either accept and enjoy it, or choose to reject it. No more half measure excuses.
But yeah, flirting is sexual harassment in that lefty world.

I agree fellow nazi gamer.
This phil character sounds like a top lad.

t. neogaf

But if flirting is harassment, they can string their superiors along until they get bored, then take the poor saps' jobs.

>he stills visits rapeogaf
>he doesn't advocate for gaming equality in resetera
you really need to check your privilege like yesterday

Always good to see male feminists get devoured by the ideals they so smugly bludgeoned us all with in the past .

I'm not your fellow, you're my customer. Anyway I'm out before I oust myself on a bulgarian crocheting forum.

>polygon

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE

> mentally ill
> vulnerable girl who wanted to go into games journalism

I think she speaks for everyone in the industry

Everytime its the male feminists that do this shit lmao

>Court the mentally ill, be surprised when they stab you in the back.

I'm tryin' hard here to see what exactly he did wrong. She was drunk and he offered to let her crash at his hotel until morning. "Oh I don't want to hurt your career! I'm just an aspiring games journalist, vunerable gurl!" Bugman deserves no less.

This faggot should have lawyered up and ignored it or denied it, instead of being a faggot and apologizing.

>mentally ill
How are these people simulataneously so self aware yet their believe they hold the moral authority over the entirety of society?

Possibly. It really depends on the company culture though. For example, I had a friend have the left mob attack him for sharing an "offensive" meme in a private Facebook group. They called and emailed his boss to try to have him fired. Even tried social media shaming the company into firing him. His boss called him in and told him to stop being stupid and go about your day. If my friend worked at Polygon, he would have been fired instantly. This Phil guy will probably face some consequences, but considering it was just flirting, you won't see much. He'll likely make an official apology on the website and make a broader statement about the role of power in professional/romantic relationships. Gay

All of them. Every one. It's shame and self-loathing in action.

I don't know any of these people, but they seem to represent The Current Year™ perfectly.

Some one help me by explaining this shit.

She was 18/19 at the time (100% legal age)
She flirted with him (she admitted it)
He flirted back (which is what you do when you flirt)
He never laid a hand on her, or did anything that would constitute assault
Literally just invited her to a hotel room (maybe sketch but whatever)

That is enough now to call some one out? For attempted flirting with some one of legal age?

She claims she was mentally tarded or whatever, but bipolar isn't even a real thing.

What did this guy do wrong other than being a chubby chasing beta cuck?

Please fucking go away. Why do you faggots continue to resist conforming to Sup Forums. You like the refugees that move into a country and bring your own shitty culture to and slowly destroy it. If you wanted to be a Reddit faggot stay there.

How do we know you're not just a shill concern trolling?

Indeed. If she's mentally ill, she should be divested of her agency to consent until she's cured. Can't have people running around raping the crazies.

She sounds angry because he didnt hook her up with a job.

Bitch is just jealous of him and is trying to ruin his life, the faggot deserves it for being a male feminist.

How did I forget this?? It's like the first time I played Halo on Christmas morning and had to learn the two control sticks. This is what you get with female "gamer" journalists.

Can we try to use this to screw them over like neogaf?

Probably true, male feminists are almost always creepy weirdos

>Yet another Bugman "ally" is a fondler

It's like actual men were right about them all along

Leftists pollute everything. They’re like a cancer. Back in the day you used to just turn on super Mario and have a good time.

The world doesn’t need anymore fraud “journalists” to talk about fucking games. Watching polygon people try to play the new Doom was fucking mindbending

>fat crazy bitch talking about herself in the third person

If she has the wherewithal to make that statement, she had the wherewithal to know what the deal was as it was happening. Why do these fat cows get away with being such shitty humans?

Denied what his only crime is flirting online?

Didn't you read her post? This scarred her for three years, and affects her to this day. I'd say unless you're a complete sexist shitlord you would agree she deserves compensation

Dont get me wrong he's a faggot who literally dindu nuffin, but Im saying he should have just shut up and stop getting baited into the accusation. I also meant he should have got legal council to shut her up for slander.

>Watching polygon people try to play the new Doom was fucking mindbending

My favourite is Hot Dogs, Horse Shoes and Hand Grenades. It's a breathtaking illustration of the difference between doing an actual review and using a 'review' as a political soapbox:
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

The best way to beat this garbage is to test the left become the right to their own left. I hope it gets worse.

Yeah at least she acknowledges that she is mentally ill.

She has follow up comments about her and the guy who asked her out being in a polyamorous relationships at the time, fucking degenerates.

>The left sure does love doing what they preach against.
Yeah, no fucking shit. Now kill yourself.

>groveling to fat feminists
>sane

Women should always be believed. FUCK YOU.

You can take an active part in it with just a few minutes of learning about the stupidest 'problematic' things. They use a map in a video/logo? That shit better not be a Mercator projection, it's hella problematic because it diminishes the size of Africa and is engineered to give useful bearings over long distances, particularly over the Atlantic, a call back to the slave trade. They're criticising the quality of writing of some leftist drivel that's poor, even by their standards? Oops, grammar, spelling and presentation of ideas is a colonial way to keep PoCs out of serious discourse and promote native cultural destruction through the loss of meaning of native folklore when translated.

Sup Forums is not for news exclusively, you cuck.

I'm so glad that I'm an asexual dude who can easily pass for a "Chad." I'm like cyanide and kryptonite to these "feminists" who try to play these sort of gotcha games to get ahead.

>Harpoon the Blubber
>Pay by the Hour

Yes. Join the feminist brigade and get Polygon to fire him. Or else Polygon employers women harassers.

That still won't stop them from coming after you with false accusations. But if you never met them its easy to deny.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

So there's absolutely no reason for normies to take Polygon seriously, and absolutely no reason for us to take either party seriously.
What else is new?

HEY
[spoiler]chat with us on amateur game developer general -agdg on /vg/ plz. Doesn't even have to be about the media

this is why we have the govt we got and not some marxian or fascist one m8

theres a million more of these creatures that deserve nothing short of a bullet, and if our govt didn't have the checks it did with how short a impulse man has there'd be pits full of them everywhere just like syria

its too easy a temptation to just kill your political enemy famalam, the romans taught this lesson too

Why couldn’t it be Arthur Gies. That cuck faggot needs to be made homeless

Do you faggots even know what a shill is anymore

doubtful

Being a beta and asking a girl out is sexual harassment.

>leftist game journalism that is corrupt which also invades video game ideology with wrong think
>NAH THAT'S NOT Sup Forums

????
Are you fucking retarded?

This

>amerimutt le 12% derailment spam posted every minute
>why not? it's just banter XDDDDD
>actual discussion on a politically related topic
>REEEEEEEEE take it to plebbit, newfag!
the absolute state of this fucking board

Just out of curiosity, how private was this Facebook group? Like him and 10 friends or him and 10,000 members?

Asking because I upload memes to a private group with just my mates

Yeah, I always watched Taxi Driver and thought, "What a fucking whack job." But now... now I am the Driver.

>uses Facebook

>sexual misconduct
This is a NEW SPEECH word meaning DUDE I WAS NOT ATTRACTED TO MADE AWKWARD ADVANCES TOWARDS ME, THIS CANNOT STAAAAAAAND!

Yeah, I wish I didn't have to. But I'd lose contact with my friends and that'd not worth it.

No, "sexual misconduct" is the term used exclusively for those accused who identify as liberal or left leaning. It sounds a lot less harsh.

Well, at least she admitted that she's mentally ill.