#ForBetterSweden thread #2

I'll change the text once someone translates. The hashtag should remain in English:

A NEW FLAG
FOR A NEW COUNTRY

Only 69.9% of Sweden is Christian. Why should 69.9% of the population have 100% of the flag? Let Sweden stand as a progressive symbol against the darkness and hate of the old world. And let’s usher in a new one.

Sign the petition:
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden. This will also give rise to a sense of nationalism in perhaps the most Cucked nation on earth. It will also create the opportunity for redpilling on an international scale.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/TasneemNashrulla/swedish-progressives-aim-to-change-flag-and-theyre-absolutely-right-heres-why
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buzzfeed version 2

YASSSSSSSS SLAY
I signed 3 times

bump

"Here's why" should be a new sentence. It's one of their verbal tics.

>we took down a flag therefore we are able to make a fucking country change theirs

Fuck you man, don't do this to Sweden.
IS was defeated last week in Syria, so the asylum-seekers will be sent back soon anyway.

Den nya svenska flaggan är vacker!
(The new Swedish flag is beautiful)

Muslimer mot bigoted svenska flaggan!
(Muslims against the bigoted Swedish flag)

Jag är muslim och jag finner den svenska flaggan offensiva.
(I'm a muslim and I find the Swedish flag offensive)

LET'S SHILL IT GUYS.

>be amordorican

bump because its funny

Bump.
Pls gib suggestions for more promo material. I'm away from photoshop but the basic apps I have should do. I'll make anything.

>mfw/pol/ actually makes Sweden change it's national flag

They don't wanna go back to the desert, man.

Yes.

You autistic losers do realize that we don't have petitions in Sweden, right? Your shit won't reach anything.

buzzfeed.com/TasneemNashrulla/swedish-progressives-aim-to-change-flag-and-theyre-absolutely-right-heres-why

HOW TO MAKE FAKE LINKS TO BUZZFEED/ANY NEWS SITE:

>1 GO TO BUZZFEED
>2 CLICK A RANDOM ARTICLE
>3 COPY THIS LINK
>4 CHANGE THE AUTHOR NAME TO MATCH THE ARTICLE NAME, CHANGE THE TITLE TO MATCH THE FAKE TITLE
>5 NOW ATTACH THIS LINK TO YOUR FAKE SCREENSHOT FOR AUTHENTICITY

I hate you all stop what you're doing.

Signed it. Just because.
t. Alberto Barbarrosa

Your butthurt means it's working. Don't ask us to stop, ask Sweden.

Sweety they are not going anywhere you have been invaded.

>Fuck you man, don't do this to Sweden.
If we ever were to succeed, nothing would have ever helped them, either. If we get this rolling on a bigger stage, it will work like a vaccine. A short shock with an unhealthy ideology, to which the patient is resistant afterwards.

How do we know you are not a Muslim?

Masallah

I'm ready. We'll make the sacrifice.

>bigoted
>offensiva

we do this because we love you and im not joking sweden

help

There's also the possibilities of them going through with this. Which will serve as an example to others.
It would also be extremely funny.

You can't speak our language at all you fucking shitskin. fucking disgusting

we should operate from the perspective of swedish feminists too, they wont believe muslims are this active

Stop Fighting user.
Dance around the fire that we once believed in with us.

Right there with "let that sink in" in phrases that make me disregard whatever the person is saying,

Does it matter? It's about setting a precedence so retarded that it will make more people question wtf is going on.

I know how to access the internet.

the elastic band only stretches so far before it snaps back user

ok i don't speak your dead language i tried my best
fix it or fuck off

"SVERIGE DU ALLE"

Yes, the patient might actually overreact, and act like he contracted the illness for real. I'd hope that sweden isn't that far gone though, and that such a campaign would garner enough backlash to swing the pendulum back.

give us some islamic phrases that sound "inclusive", please

If it works
>Swedish nationalist uncuck their country
I flag changes but doesn’t work
>more reasons to laugh at Swedes
>completely fails
Nothing
It’s a win win win.

got a bad feeling about this. it will probably work, but man, i feel bad for all the svens around this place. just imagine replacing all the stars in the us flag with crescents.

This will be Sup Forums’s greatest accomplishment.

hmmmmm

Is this accurate, Norwegians? I mean I doubt that the Swedes will help me. So I'm asking you. Is this a good translation?

EN NY FLAG
FÖR EN NY LAND

Endast 69,9% av svenskar är kristna. Varför måste vi, 100 procent, acceptera denna flagga? Världen.
Låt Sverige stå som en progressiv symbol mot den gamla världens mörker och hat. Och låter inleda en ny världen.

it's for your own good
>i mean
you must be made an example of
for our own good

>'French citizen' stabbed his 3-year old son to death in a playground in Finland today
Looks like this refugee situation is solving itself

Jag är muslim och jag finner den svenska flaggan offensiva.

This is Cum King, standing by.

Ty for propagating this.

We need to start a twatter account
Can anyone think of a name?

En ny flagga, för ett nytt land.

Link doesn't work

Lol nice try Ahmed.

commence ejaculation of material, this is cumquat

Sometimes a few sacrifices must be made, like your pride and country.

Is that the black power fist? Top fucking lel

WE ARE THE WORLD
WE ARE THE CHILDREN

no we dont
this is a grassroots movement, we need multiple non-affiliated twitter accounts for most effectiveness

Purrr doj
Catgirls confirmed for infiltrating the Department of Justice

NICE

>we should operate from the perspective of swedish feminists too, they wont believe muslims are this active

That seems like a sound basis for this action.
Let's add a few hashtags with "here to stay" and stuff, too, maybe? Sure would get any non-retarded swedes a bit riled up against the refugees - with ISIS currently beaten, the best time to start such a conversation (about sending them fucking back, I mean)

>mashallah we will succeed in changing the represive cross flag
>salam aleikum brothers
>every time i see the swedish flag i say eustagfirullah
>wallah i swear
few buzz words to sound muslim alike

commy one but its also used as black power

thats the point, but normies who click will assume the article has been removed

you fucking idiots no body gonna take you seriously with that muslim symbol only flag.
some user posted on last thread islamic symbol over original cross. thats how you gonna give coexistal vibes.
im telling you change the islamic symbol only flag make it together with original swedish flag.
so you will have cross too this one too.
if they are cucked enough they will even consider it as an multi culti thing.

Bumping because I want this to happen.
Do you guys really think that this could cause so much outrage? I mean, I know Sweden is cucked beyond all measures, and they don't want to "offend" those peaceful Muslims, but can this actually work? Are the Swedes that advocate for this type of shit this retarded?

>Using an Irish VPN
Well done, Mohammed!

It isn't about the petition getting anywhere. It is about using the petition as a mainstay of the movement, an indicator of its support and as an appeal to the emotions of Leftists.

The petition isn't the half of it. It is about creating a movement, a movement so utterly retarded that people will realise just how fragile European cultures are.

>Världen.
I accidentally type two Världen. Nevermind the first one.
Thanks man. It's for your own good.

En ny flagga, för ett nytt land.
Endast 69,9% av svenskar är kristna. Varför måste vi, 100 procent, acceptera denna flagga?
Låt Sverige stå som en progressiv symbol mot den gamla världens mörker och hat. Och låter inleda en ny världen.

The Swedish flag is racist now.

This has to be one of the best ideas ever, lets keep i going with new threads

IFF_Sweden

Islamic Feminist Front

>no body gonna take you seriously with that muslim symbol only flag.
then why should we take you seriously? you want muslims to take a back-seat? are you a racist???

Let's keep it up!

The cross only represents christians while the moon represents Islam but is also a part of nature, therefore it is an inclusive symbol while the cross is an exclusivist one . Even non-muslims are represented by the moon, while the same does not happen with the cross

sharia for sweden?

I can't believe anybody would fall for this.

What about the somalians?

Who would want an ireland vpn anyway? worse than a meme flag!

Poe's law goes both ways, leftists are insane enough to agree with this shit

excellent

I actually felt bad and was hesistant to do this, but I know it is what needs to be done. So I signed the petition 3 times.

you want this operation to work or keep being a retard ? okay go ahead then it will 100% wont work to a point that you guys want. go ahead and be a retard. its just reveals easy that its a troll thing.

edited to use the hashtag in op

>tfw Swede is so cucked everyone agrees with changing the flag without batting an eye

worth a try, surely some laugh to be had anyway it goes.

Norge bro det är inte Syrier här. Det är Negrar. 100% svart negrar. Tack för stödet dock.

His is great

bump!~!!!

That is a brilliant idea, do you mind if I include it in the text of the petition?

will Turkey sue for having their flag stolen?

"Sweden For all"
"Sweden, A Home for all"
"Sweden, The capital of the World"
"Sweden, We, Us, Ours"
"Congressus iustitia" (sociatal justice in latin"
"Iustitia, Aequitas, Veritas" (Justice equality truth)

pro tip - what will happen is that no one will care, maybe a couple of articles in the oddball section of the newspaper, which Sup Forumsacks will hail as a victory, just like the whole "its ok to be white" thing. a week later a new movement will try and fail.

>inb4 SOROS SHILL AHMED JEW MUHAMMED (((THEM)) EU SHARIABLUE CTR BOT

Think "Sweden for Sharia" sounds better

they dont have to fall for it
if buzzfeed comment on the fake articles they will thrust the idea into the spotlight