So you're telling me.. we can do THIS

so you're telling me.. we can do THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.jp/en/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck are you asking, fagit? are you stoned?

Yes we can row row fight the power

..but we can't do THIS

no i fucked up the image

Because religion and survival. If your need for survival is desensitized through abundance, you give up trying. Just because you don't need it today, doesn't mean you wont need it later.

A better understanding of physics will eventually render us almost endless cheap energy, enabling us to end resource wars.
Nigs still gonna nig, though.

Yes. KEK is in the process of repairing our timeline. Give thanks and praise

kek.jp/en/index.html

>end resource wars
>imblyin the ME is about resources and not just a test and training ground for NATO

I want to believe but that somehow sounds overly optimistic

When fusion finally happens in 20 years or so, shit will get real.

peace makes people weak anyway
just look at europe

yep those are pipes

Because niggers and mudslimes keep fucking it up for the rest of us

Jews

Is it wrong that I get an almost primal urge to stick my dick in it?

I clicked that shit, niggins :^)

All I see are air ducts and stairs

No, i think it's quite beautiful how you're aware of what it is that you're feeling

Looks like a droids asshole

>dude oil and gas burned to generate electricity are the only natural resources

Nice thread faggot

Fun story about sticking dicks in things.
I had a friend that had a friend that stuck his dick in one of those non spikey sea urchins when he was 11.
Ended up in the ER because later that night his dick was burning. Turns out urchins stomach acid got all over his dick and was digesting it.

t. every person who said it'd be ready in 20 years back in the 70s

Why do you deny the Large Hadron Collider?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER
Should come online in 2035.

What correlation is there between either of these things? Why would one necessitate being able to perform the other?

>believing the wiki jew
Listen, if they say 2035 that means it already came online and its obvious because the timelines kept fucking up for a while.

Do you mean how can unlimited energy change the world?

Science is universal, humans are a very lucky coincidence.

Hydropower destroys precious land, fission is somewhat risky and expensive, and wind, solar and tidal are just lmao-tier.

Obviously it will be a long process, as a multi- ton reactor of copper and nickel alloy is bound to be pricey. In the long term, however, it is our best bet to sustain this planet without pollution or land waste.

large hard-on collider. he crossed streams

he fucked

how come we can make mindblowing technology but can't come to some sort of basic agreements and live without wars, famine and poverty? that's my question basically. it's not anti-capitalist in nature, that's not my intention

And I'm asking why you think there's some sort of correlation between those things.

single blade razor to the corners of your mouth

RIP

if we're able to achieve one we should really have no problem with doing the other which seems way more important

Why would you want world peace? It would just create a power vacuum and lead to some setup that's even worse than what we have now.

>if we're able to achieve one we should really have no problem with doing the other which seems way more important
they arent equivalent in scale. you are using a false equivalency

your basic agreements are in disagreements young Choat.

>Unlimited energy will change the world!
>Pretty much unlimited diamonds
>Price artificially raised through monopolization and supply hoarding.

>end resource wars
only race wars from that point on then. Feels good, man.

>..but we can't do THIS
But we can, clearly shown in your picture.

Actually I totally see your point, I understand how I was being overly idealistic about that now.

you are an artist with words

This
Besides, war is a part of us and necessary for population control and for dominant breeds or subspecies to rise higher.

is that really what war is in this day and age? i could totally see that argument before the 1700s but not now. war now seems totally different than what i imagine wars used to be.. but then again i guess so are we

Was going to post this
GG Nigel

Because mindblowing technology comes from a bunch of brilliant people cooperating, while world peace would require cooperating with retards.

a couple thousand people building a ring in france is not the same as convincing every single person in the world to never ever get into any conflicts of any kind anywhere forever ever again.

Pretty good replies thanks honestly

Half life 3 confirmed, this time it'll be taking place irl.

fear of the unknown.
conflict sorta predicts tomorrow (causes that feel of control)
peace leaves an unexpected gap of uncertainty.

Yes, you keep saying and implying this, and I'm asking WHY, because they're not related in the slightest. You're basically just saying in your opinion we should have world peace because smart people in 1st world countries made a particle accelerator.

Hey, Gordon