Wow, is that really the best you guys could do?

Wow, is that really the best you guys could do?

Don't look at me, I voted for Joshiraku.

Why do you blame us for /vip/'s decision?

Sup Forums is a fucking joke, who cares.

Just look at the fucking catalog. This place is filled with the same template threads, bait threads, and fetish threads with the exact same low-effort OPs at all times of the week. This place has no fucking originality; of course it's the best Sup Forums can do.

OK I was always scared too ask but fuck it i don't care anymore

does miyazaki actually say these things like "anime is a mistake" and "it's all trash" or are you all just making a joke?

i don't know what is true or not

there's less than 2000 active Sup Forums pass users on the entire site
most of them are reddit users who come here for their meme fix, so it's only natural that all the banners are shitty memes.

There is a video of him saying it, just search it.

Did anyone submit any Keit-ai banners?

No but all the idiots actually think he said it because of trollsubs taken seriously.

it's taken out of context, he was talking about how he hates anime otaku and otaku anime, even though they're the only thing keeping the industry afloat.

nope

Looks like something Sup Forums would make for Sup Forums honestly.

The mods rejected them.

Of course they did.

What's with mods and they're hateboner for Sup Forums OC? This miyazaki meme didn't originate here.

ah, is that right? I was only looking at the voting page.

They don't hate Sup Forums OC. If you'd submitted a Ghost Slide banner they'd probably have permitted it.
The problem with keitAi is that it's pure spam.
One mention of it and you get 20 posts of pasta. It's Sup Forums levels of shitposting.
I completely support the keitAi ban.

We literally, LITERALLY have a naruto gateway pasta banner.

>OC
There's nothing original about that shit. It's always the same copypasta being reposted. It's just spam.

I'm talking about the pasta being a banner of course like how naruto is a gateway pasta gets to be one.

In fact he never even fucking said that. It was trollsubs on some random video of him hence is just a stupid meme normalfags from Sup Forums and Sup Forums cling to because they don't know it's fake and/or don't really care if it is because they hate us either way.

Sup Forums was a mistake though

only newfags deny that

And no one is spamming Naruto in unrelated threads.

>he doesn't know
You just started browsing last year I take it?

Naruto =! the gateway pasta

>Sup Forums
>post shitty template thread with ecchi pic
>get 500 replies

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

>point
>your head
Naruto pasta is counted as spam and banned now, just like keit-ai. Saying keit-ai can't be a banner because it's spam when we already have a spam banner is stupid.

yet most of Sup Forums's submitted banners were bane/cia banners

Are you implying that because some oc has been created, it doesn't count as spam?

Kei-tai isn't even a meme. Memes are accepted and liked/used by people, but Kei-tai is forced by one guy who just replies to himself like 20 times and no one else gives a fuck. It's sad frankly. The fact that he tries to hijack random threads with it makes it not just lame but disruptive hence mods constantly delete his shit.

>This shit got accepted.
>Emili/A/ banner got accepted.
Good lord help us all.

You don't understand.
The gateway pasta came to be as a way to deal with Naruto threads.
It has never been used outside of those threads. It was perfectly contained, and by now it's even out of use.
That makes it a completely different kind of Sup Forums culture from the keitAi onslaught.

And again, point me to mods having to delete large quantities of gateway pasta.

By that logic, every post on Sup Forums is spam.

I think it's more like 20 guys, but otherwise I agree.

>And again, point me to mods having to delete large quantities of gateway pasta.
Get a time machine or hit up the archives, newfag. Don't tell me you don't even know what the gateway pasta is and therefore can't search it yourself.

No, is literally one person.

>being this stupid

I was there.
Sup Forums hated Naruto, until moot forced it on us. The mods supported the anti-Naruto attitude. The banner perfectly resembles Sup Forums's attitude prior to the Naruto raid.
It was never the same as KeitAi.

Fuck off.

>By that logic, every post on Sup Forums is spam.
I'm sorry user, but it seems I can't follow my own logic.

If I could bought Sup Forums off of Hiro I would make a Keit Ai board ;)

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Use emoticons on Sup Forums.

>If I could bought Sup Forums off of Hiro I would make a Keit Ai board ;)
This isn't in the least reasssuring to read.

Almost 70 percent of the active Sup Forums pass users are redditors.

I doubt it.
Hiro is increasing the number of range-bans. I was blackmailed into buying a pass just last week. Unfortunately there is not really a good and active anime related chan outside of this place.

better than whatever your smelly board has.

it's fake subs

So you're an otaku?
No I'm not.
>cuts to him playing with model planes with him making sounds with his mouth like a child

I still can't get over how hilarious it is.
Miyazaki a cute.

No a lot made good banners for Sup Forums
This banner is stupid.

Him saying he's not an otaku is the equivalent of him pissing on them though. You know this to be true.

>Giving Hiroshima money after you were free
Sup Forums has been borderline unbrowsable since the /q/ era, its only saving grace is the population of any other anime community consists entirely of retards, casuals, nostalgiafags, and SJWeebs. Sup Forums still has a few people left that truly understand the industry, though they are getting drowned out by cancerous newfags more and more each day. I could easily leave forever if I had to pay to be here, the shitty mods are reason enough to never drop a cent here.

>I could easily leave forever
But where to?

I'd just watch more anime. Sadly the other chans are dead or just exiled tripfags circlejerking.