Is the 56% meme the final redpill about americans?

The meme is launching the message that we should stop trusting the amerimutt, because it is half monkey. It is no longer white.
This is the sad truth guys.
This is the final redpill.
The so called "white americans" are subhumans, and Hitler would have gassed them.

56% is a CBTS meme

Fuck off with a flag that you dont deserve cunt

This has got to be the most forced meme I've seen in a while...and I'm COMPED so I would know.

>shiiiiiiill there's no way people could ever mock us on the internet, it must be a jewish plot to stop us shitposting on twitter

American's are exceptional.
We are "super" Europeans.

Americans = Mix of the smartest Brit's, the best looking/toughest Germans with a dash of the toughest italians and a dash of the most warm hearted Poles
We are exceptional, we are superior
We invented everything you know
automobile
airplane
lightbulb
internet
tv
etc...

>haha but user le 56%!!!
Take away California and we're back to being 90% White and even in big cities/more diverse areas segregation is still the norm.

The majority of Whites in America are pure and have the best genetics of any group of Europeans in the world.
We are "super" Europeans and if you hate us you are only choosing hatred over the best of your own kind for meme's its stupid grow up.

I don't know why but I like it. If anything it's given perspective from Euro's pov. They think we're all Brazilians.

>implying we aren't brazilians

its a pretty bad meme when even posters from actual shitskin countries like Chile or the mid east are posting it

stop replying to slide threads

STOPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTT

I think you got it slightly wrong, my american friend.

stay mad eurocuck

>I made this in paint
>all of you have these genetics cuz of this mspaint image hehe :))))

I thought Swiss people were all rich, intelligent and mature?

>have only one in seen people with blue eyes
>be ruled by a tiny ethno elite
>call yourself white

It's not forced you buttblasted faggots

The sooner you mad mutts STFU the sooner they'll stop spamming it

I swear, how new are you faggots

>T.amerimutt

Actually you have been busted, you and your little friends can slink back off to /bant now

>>before this gets ugly

el goblino monstruoso

Never trust a circumcised person ever; be it a kike, a mudfilth or a burger. It's the mark og the beast

There is no redpilling this dumbass country

am*ricans are subhuman

What's sad is how yurofags on here base their identities on not being American. I thought they were supposed to be the cultured ones.

Also, retarded meme. My skin doesn't change color based on how many wetbacks are currently in the country.

Ok larper

The truth hurts.

Shut up amerigoblin mutt. You’re not even 40% white

I know for sure that TV and Internet were not invented by Americans. For the others, you might want to check.

yours might not. But your kids might, or your grankids. The more they are the % chance of them marrying a spic and not being white anymore.

Hahaha good banter guys
>keeps going on
G-good banter guys
>pushes more and more
I-I-it's just banter r-right?
>puts innocent amerifats into concentration camps

what's sad is that truth hurts
while you're "concerned" about 98% European Europe, whites ("whites") will be minority in your degenerate shithole in a decade or two
Europeans are actually doing something (see the rise of the far right), Amerimongrels think they are saved because they elected an orange neocon