youtu.be/ymIUz6njjpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

Kill yourself Mohamed.

>vast majority are white
but Sup Forums told me Paris is a white minority city

F

muslims dont go to rock/punk/metal concerts

Balls in mouths tribute to obama's fast and furious programme.

TRUCK OF PEACE LOOLLLLLLLL

I'M SO FUCKING FAT AND FUNNY HAHAHAHA

F
was this the concert one or a truck one?

concert one ( the 13th november 2015)

fair enough

Let's trigger lefty pol some more. Read the picture retrad.

F

>T. Kike

I cannot feel sorry for a people who refuse to work for their own betterment. The most challenging thing in the world is seeing a culture that you love, destroy itself because it simply refuses to help itself. France had a chance to change the immigration policy with Le Pen but it voted in a globalist, pro-terrorist immigration thug. Why? Why does the culture want to virtue signal until the point of it's own extinction? It makes no sense to me. If you are one of the few French men who is not like this, and actually cares about stopping the "cultural enrichment" and voted for Le Pen, then I will pay respects for your people. I will pay respects to the portion of the 130 who would have voted for Le Pen, but only for them. F
As for the rest of the liberal lunatics that brought that violence against themselves through stupidity and cultural suicide, those who embraced these invaders with open arms, I do not pay respects to them. I feel nothing for them. They need to just go extinct.

F

t.

Paris had it coming

F

Most Muslim terrorist attacks affect other Muslims user. Don't let islamophobia win. Diversity is our strength.

Not our fault if Le Pen fucked up her debate with Macron, act like crazy bitch (she even admit it)...

How many of them would have voted for Macron on next elections, even if they surived Bataclan. I assume every last one of them

Hello Shareblue, CTR, CIA etc. How's that been, sucking that old Jew, Soros' cock? I bet you are so good at it now you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

die mudslimes die

>Hello Shareblue, CTR, CIA etc. How's that been, sucking that old Jew, Soros' cock? I bet you are so good at it now you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

So a single debate is why your people decided to commit cultural suicide?

Hell, they said that Trump lost all 3 of his debates, yet we put that beautiful bastard in the white house. Suicidal people who do not base their decisions on logic or rationality, will vote based on emotion and appearance.

How does rape and violence make the fascists better than the communists? The fascist soldiers that rape and debase prisoners are just as degenerate as commie thief scum, disgusting. Commies are sick and need to be put down, but indulging in rape and tortue assaults the moral temperament of man and turns him into an equally degenerate animal

At least they didn't die a racist.

The only reason why that meme is here, is because you are paying to put it here. Once you stop paying for it, it will just go away. It's good to know that this website is wasting Soros money and wasting your life. Feels good man.

>The only reason why that meme is here, is because you are paying to put it here. Once you stop paying for it, it will just go away. It's good to know that this website is wasting Soros money and wasting your life. Feels good man.

If you haven't watched Eagles of Death Metal's "Nos Amis" I highly recommend it.

So Islam is such a shit religion, that it eats it's own, yet we should not hate said ideology.

You realize how brain dead this logic is... don't you?

>they said

No no, even Le Pen admit it that she fucked up (like crazy ... can't even develop her economy policy, laugh everytime)
And Le Pen isn't the savior like Drumpf isn't too stop dreaming.

The terrorists spared most of their fellow shitskins.

you guys still care?
sheesh
is this gonna be the new 9/11 ?

F for fatwa, these infidels objectively had what was coming to them

At least your going to die a tranny pinko.

Beautiful. Really beautiful. And I’m not kidding. This is seriously wonderful, it might be the nicest thing I’ve read in a long time.

F
Thanks for kicking off the mass happenings.

This happening was cool as fuck though

Regardless, people should base their decision about a candidate not on a single debate, but on stated policies and consistency. They should know that Macaron was a globalist thug (does the average French person even know they are being butt-fucked by the globalists?). It really does not take that much effort and with the internet, this generation is the most informed generation of any previous generation. It would take NOTHING to realize where Macaron came from, but lazy, virtue signaling people voted his ass in. I wish a based French man would have run, as men are the natural leaders and it would show Muslims that you mean business. Muslims think that nay nation lead by a woman will die. But she was the best you had and the French people fucked up. They fucked up so bad, it might be the end of the culture forever. A few buildings built by French men will be all the legacy that is left in 50 years.

As for Le Pen's economic policy, I think it's pretty clear:
Welfare state + endless muslim immigration = dead economy. Yet this is exactly what France voted for...

How hard was that economic policy to understand for France?

Like anyone even remembers that.

Wow they all look like cucks.

We do

>mocking your fellow white people

Why?

Is it true that those people were mutilated and tortured? That's what I heard. Also, if so did the cops and government try to hide it?

Well, but no one else cares about you.

I have no more sympathy for yuropoors since their relentless spamming of the 56% face. Fuck you all.

Thread theme
youtu.be/ymIUz6njjpY

It's not them, it's been confirmed that it's Soros money behind it. They are wasting their money and time pushing it. Feels good man.

As for culturally suicidal Frenchies? How many of those people who died, if they HAD survived, do you think would have voted Macaron? The answer to that question is inversely proportional to any sympathy I would feel fro them.

muzzies literally slaughter you in the hundreds and you sit on your asses being cucks

Yes, and yes. They slowly gutted people, castrated people and put their chopped off phallus in their own mouths. They raped the women and cut their tits off. They did this for quite a while and yes the government covered it up specifically because they didn't want to provoke the people to harbor "islamophobic" feelings.

What's that amerikike, you like to call us cucks but cry like a bitch when somebody is rightfully calling you guys out on your population of nigs?
Gas yourself

F

allahu ackbar
>f

The American white has proven, through generations and generations of AVOIDING miscegenation with the blacks here, that we are staying to our own, even if there are occupied territories of black neighborhoods/cities in America. Your women, meanwhile, are fucking the invaders like worthless whores, and yet Germans (and French) can't seem to get a nationalist into power. You realize EVERYTHING that Hitler said would happen to your people, IS happening to your people. And you let it happen.

Look man, the whites here in America are not you enemy. We are just as fucking European as you are, and just as white as a whole - look at the numbers! The average white in America comes from 98% European stock. 98%! Who the fuck do you think we are?

Wh*toid scum must die

You first, roach.

Share everywhere the reality of Islamic Terrorism.
People will always ignore what they do not see with their own eyes.

(((YZ+6ToHr)))

F
uck off

F

Stop being such a huge islamophobe.
ALLAHU AKBAR

F

Was that really two years ago? fuck

F

Yeah showing people reality is an incredibly Jewish thing to do.
Randomly and nonsensically accusing others of things is something Jews never do.

It's been 2 years already?
Hope you can take the muzzie scum out; you baguettes.

F

F

i hope more frogs die