Thread Kuroko!!!

Be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Judgment
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's only one way to start a Railgun/Kuroko thread and that's with some true superior Railgun music.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk
One of the best Railgun songs. Enjoy it.

Well since I have this thread all to myself with the exception of the 2-3 lurkers I'm going to take this time to explain why Kurko is one of the best girls in the series. Buckle up anons.

Let's get right into it an yea I'm talking about pic related, Judgment.

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Judgment

Kuroko is a valued member of Judgment and society itself and her morals which happen to be some of the best in the series show it. She with the help of Uiharu and Mii have solve the mysteries of the city and fight the underground scum with Kuroko at the front lines most of the time. She's a true leader and takes her job seriously.**

2/2

This is the reason Kuroko doesn't need to dress like a perpetual slut to be the second most popular character in the series. It's a little something called personality.

Another reason Kuroko is one of the best girls in the series is she has great friends supporting her. This is the difference between having friends.

And being alone.

Some people never learn.

>I will harm you Kuroko

Look at her Awaki. Why are you going to go and try something like that?

You underestimated her! You didn't take into account the fact people might actually care about this girl now did you?

Bam! Karma!

Reason #3

Kuroko is a smart girl. She doesn't rely on her looks to get by as she's a Tokiwadai elite. (It is one of the five most prestigious schools of Academy City and is said to be the most renowned girls’ school in the world. It is also mentioned that it had once sparked an international incident for refusing to admit a girl from a royal family because she wasn’t good enough) that Tokiwadai not to mention she's a level four at a very young age and almost guaranteed to reach level five before eighteen. Did I mention with the added calculating ability her personal reality affords her 99% of magic users in the series could never hope to compete with her brain. I don't think I did.

Isn't it a bit lonely here?

If most magic characters had to do half the math Kuroko did everytime they used their ability they'd probably have a seizure.

10/10 thread. Need to start an awareness campaign for lesser informed Sup Forumsnons.

Most fans of this series aren't dedicated enough to stay up past their bedtime to post.

Thread team awesome

Well that's not my problem

All I care is at least there are threads where I can express my love of Frenda

Her leg straps are amazing. Kuroko is underestimated by a lot of anons here.

Who's your guys favorite Railgun?

I myself am really starting to like Kongou a lot more after reading a little bit of Railgun. I already knew she seemed shallow but had a heart of gold but you truly get to see it's beauty in the manga. She's amazing.

Is anybody else reading Railgun for the first time or haven't started yet?

There's no need to be embarrassed to admit it guys. Read the thread description.

Half the time I spend around at Joseph's, I always see her hanging around with her friends. There's this one time she had an argument with these two certain tokiwadai girls, it was pure bliss watching her bicker with them. Though her actions somewhat made that certain onee-san furious, I found it really adorable. Hopefully that onee-san won't lash out at her too much as she seems to be that type who would do such thing.

I was thinking maybe we could all catch up together by reading 1/2 chapters a week and having a catch-up thread every Saturday for
Those of us who haven't read it yet.

What a pathetic samefag thread.

READ THE THREAD DESCRIPTION!

You're the first one not to post an image

Have you read Railgun yet Frienda poster?

Obviously, you better catch up soon

We'll I'm reading it but I want somebody to do catch-up Saturday threads with me. It would make it way better.

Well******

My plan is get at the very least three people to start reading two chapters of Railgun from a agreed apon chapter and have a discussion thread every Saturday where hopefully everyone is using a name so that we know who is who. It seems like a good idea to me.

I'm having fun reading it but doing things like this is always better with others.

So are you in?

Or I can just read it alone.

No. But I felt sad somehow..

Maybe I'm overthinking this. Maybe I'll create the catch-up thread every Saturday by myself and discuss my thoughts and speculations on the chapters and whoever shows up shows up. I think I can make it work if I try.

Maybe you felt sad because you realize what a jerk you are. I would be sadder but that would imply I didn't expect this from you. I know what sort of fanbase this is.

Maybe it'll be a Sunday thread actually. Either way I'm excited.

I was genuinely sad. It made me remember the times before I met Frenda

Don't play coy user. Your heart is black just like hers and you know it. There's a reason she's dead and Kuroko is still alive.

Frenda's the one that gave me new light in this world. She is the source of my strength and hope. I'd be half dead pondering on the very existence of this once empty shell if it wasn't for her. Frenda is the source of my will to live this life.

The reason I'm alive because she's not dead yet.

Frenda kills people and has bad manners. Her own friends couldn't even stand her and ironically enough it was one of her friends that took her out and even her little sister is already surpassing her in popularity around here. She's not a role model or even close to it. Let's not compare her to a model citizen like Kuroko or any of the Railguns. The fact that you look up to her is likely the reason you're such an ass user.

This is true friendship. This is what it means to have people who actually care about you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM
These are the original Railguns or as I like to call them the elite four.

Dead

Frenda is

Reminder. You had once fapped to this boy.

I was more of a Ya person, but then that faggot came inside her and made her used goods.

Fucking Scavenger shits.

Scavenger? More like plot device.

I was sad that Kuroko said that she wouldn't side with Mikoto if she declared war on Academy City.

my new favorite character.

>those angles on her crotch/butt
Damn you, Fuyukawa.

>her

Sorry, force of habit.

>Seike carries both Leader and Ya
>carries Leader normally but grabs on Ya's butt
>makes Ya blush after consoling her
I want doujins of these two right now.

>draw a girl
>call it male
I'm tired of this shit

Best ship

This is hilarious, it was right under our noses for ages and no one noticed.
>trap x tomboy
They're doing god's work.

Why don't Kuroko get to be relevant more? Is teleportation too haxx of an ability?

You know what other thing Kamachi can do to make a surprising tweest nobody expected? Have Index be pregnant with Touma's child, and she casually mentions it in a throwaway line like what Seike did. Later, when fans question how the fuck that happened, we go back and look at Kamachi's older works where it is implied that they fucked.

Like:
>Index is pregnant? Did that happen when Touma and Index were forced to share a bed together for the first time, and the next day Touma says he didn't get any sleep while Index seems refreshed?

Of course, there are other things like Will was the demon all along, etc.

If Seike identifies as a girl, then shouldn't we use "her" and "she" pronouns when referring to her in the third person?

Where is this picture from?

He'd better watch out. Kuroko looks like she's mad.

Promotional image from a magazine, during Index II's second half. It also had Index and Misaka in the image.

Mad sad

Anons, I just dreamt about season 3. The adaptation was glorious

Does he though? js06 said Seike's phrasing was used in a way that makes him brag about his masculinity, and if he really was full on "I'm a girl" he would have gone in the bathroom along with them.

Seike may wear a sailor uniform, but he uses masculine pronouns and readily admits to being a dude. Until he specifically says that he identifies as a girl, I am using he.

He actually uses male pronouns when he refers to himself. Everyone else uses gender neutral pronouns when talking about him.

Little do you know she smiles about two seconds after this shot.

How about no.

Guys, I just realized something. All this time we had assumed Kuruko could be a contender as a troll pairing due to her being the exact opposite of what Touma is looking for in a love interest. But then, Seike takes that one step further. While Kuruko is a small flat chested sexual deviant, she is still a female and very responsible . On the other hand, Seike is a flat chested sexual deviant sadistic villainous male. He is the literal exact opposite of the big chested onee-sama/dorm manager type.

Does Seike even need to do foreplay with Yakumaru? Set coefficient of friction on Ya's vaginal walls to zero, then slide right in.

Not anymore.

Who's this semen demon?

post her getting her shit kicked in

She obviously wants his tea

Cute

She still looks super mad.

STOP

>Touma gets knocked out in NT17 while fighting and the Scavengers show up to temporarily work with Fran
>He wakes up with his head on a girl's lap
>Still hazy and the girl resembles Fukiyose, so he starts feeling up her thighs and makes an attempt at her chest, but he finds nothing there
>"Actually I'm a guy"
>Fukou da
>Seike starts hitting on Fran but gets zapped by her ayylmao beam to continue the trend of him being electrocuted and having shit luck
>He also goes fukou da
>At that very moment it clicks

Oh you mean when she was trying to save lives you stupid fuck? Let's not.

Kamikoto

Old and busted, people ship traps with Touma now.

But user, Mikoto was always a boy.

>people literally change their OTPs
you sicken me

Only in that doujin where she rapes Frenda.

It'll happen but Kuroko is going to make him work for it. The queen of this series isn't about to fall so easily into his arms.

Ya is still pure you degenerate. She was just going #1

Index is the master of fulfilling the ridiculous fantasies I never realized I had

>#1
Ho? Then why did it take so long? If it wasn't #2 or the monthly visitor it can only mean...

Kuroko knows what's best. Mikoto needs to learn that she's a high class Railgun and shouldn't be gushing over the ape man with little to no restriction.

Just admit it user, Scavenger is a den of kinkiness and fetishes just like most of the other dark side groups.

Would your argument still hold up if they did just anal?

You'd have to be reaching pretty hard to see it as that.

Also is IMG poster a bot? He's been at it for over 12 hours. Mod summoning

I think he's worked more than enough already
Man needs a rest