Sup Forums please explain how Lauren Southern is not an attention seeking e-celeb

She is preaching nuclear family values. She has thousands of thirsty faggots dreaming about licking her crusty turds out of her anus. She is in her sexual prime but still hasn't settled down. Could it be that by doing so it would drastically reduce her income because beta fags would move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EdYg_g7Wjw
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im sorry but did you just assume his gender?

who's the qt?

already explained here

>youtube.com/watch?v=-EdYg_g7Wjw

they literally call out Lauren southern for being an attention seeking whore claiming conservative values while looking around for the alpha male who can provide for her, so monkey branching

She is the voice of your generation.

Is it not obvious she's gay?
She's just larping the family value stuff for the gibs.

Are you talking politics while giving me a Yboner?

She is. She even got POO'd

>autistic screeching intensifies

whatever, who's the qt one in the OP?

SUOMI MUSTALAINEN PERKELE LAUREN IS NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER WHATAREYOUAFUCKINGLEFTISTSHILLKIKE

Her OLDER sister(but looks way hunger than her) Jess

Keep throwing shekels at this racemixing childless whore for triggering 'le leftists', you stupid cuck.

Richard Spencer actually destroyed her pretty recently. One of the only times he has done something that hasn't backfired.

>She is in her sexual prime but still hasn't settled down.

She is in a long-term relationship. It is the man's job to propose marriage. What more is she supposed to do exactly?

THERE IT IS

fucking qt

are there any pics of her bare feet?

theres always that one guy

what kind of weird racial lineage do these two have

I havent shitposted for a while now in these threads.
Is Finbro kill?

I heard she got blacked.
Is this what they meant??

Don't tell me it's the pillow faggot.

>. It is the man's job to propose marriage

uhhh sexist much?

These are not arguments. Try again kiddos.

Damn and hear I was thinking her sister was so much more attractive. Nope they both look like shitty traps.

Good riddance. That's a weak fanbase, ,although easy to exploit for beta bucks. Reasonable people will stay. I say, Lauren, find a good guy and start popping children. You will have time to make vids when they're asleep. But the dude can't be shorter than 6'2, weigh less than 200lbs, have body fat higher than 12% and he has to be in top 5% when it comes to intelligence.

She did

This

I thought Lauren posting died out.

The nuclear family is a post-modern meme itself desu

How do they manage to get this much autism in one video ?

neither is "it is the man's job to propose marriage"

us footchads are all over the place, just deal with it

NOT THIS FAGGOTY SLIDE THREAD AGAIN, DONT FORGET TO SAGE AND REPORT

>zebragirls starring lauren southern with jezebel vessir, kira noir and ana foxx

Cor blimey I need a minute

Does twitter know? The poo fag set unleashed on one of her tweets would be nice.
Taking out endorsement from a cunt? Seems good to me.

Jess > Lauren

>I sniff vagina. Is it you?

>She is in a long-term relationship.
with which shitskin?

You don't believe in gender roles? What are you even doing here?

Meh, I consider this more on-topic then when you all get behind the twat for whatever (((reason))).

Why is Finbro so sad in the background?

No shitskin. This guy.

Casual skin to skin contact. Intimate pictures. They've fucked.

Body language says it all. Non-inhibited.

She burned the coal. Still claims to be a virgin.

"Anal doesn't count?" girl? Claims she is still a virgin because guy wore a condom?

Looks like she's one sex tape away from ruin. I hope she's saving her shekels.

I don't believe in sticking up for Jews either, you clearly do

Piss off leftypol

if you and cunts like you did not post 10 Lauren southern threads every day i would barley know she even existed.

>slav
So a shitskin basically

It's a modern meme. Postmodern meme would be "family is a transphobic social construct, and also you're racist."

Ah finn bro, what does she pay you my man?

Holy shit she got pooed. File closed.

she doesnt have big titts

What are you talking about? Lauren isn't jewish.

So you're a liar in addition to not believing in gender roles. That's two strikes.

>"Women need to be more traditional!"
>"I'm not married yet because I haven't found the right guy that will financially support me so I'm still riding the cock carousel"
>"But don't worry guys, I'm not like those other thots!"

She's a fraud that's been using the alt-right and alt-light to enrich herself.

>I'm not Jewish

Oh so this is 100% proof she isn't jewish, they've never lied before eh?

She's clearly a jew

>>"I'm not married yet because I haven't found the right guy that will financially support me so I'm still riding the cock carousel"

Why do you need to invent shit to make your argument? Why are you completely disingenuous? Stop lying, purify your soul my man.

Why is it relevant to DEBATE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARDED MONGREL? Women want two things most in life, money and attention. Roasties get mad that she nearly perfected both while shitting on most modern roasties yet I don't understand why men care about her attention seeking when 95% of their government, media, education and banking are just scam artists.

You are working hard to discredit everything you're saying with this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

There are claims she's Jewish because she looks like she coild be Laura Loomer's sister. Similar skull and face structure. Laura just has more exaggerated features and masculinity.

shes jewish

Those claims are made by literal retards.

>she looks like she coild be Laura Loomer's sister

>I say I'm not Jewish that means I'm not

she's jewish

What did I lie about? She's riding the cock carousel and won't settle down while simultaneously criticizing women for doing the same thing. She's a dumb whore who figured out that you can make money off of the people on this board by parroting their beliefs back at them.

Are you just shitposting now in an attempt to waste my time? That's fine, you're just giving me a platform to spread the truth. Spreading the truth is never a waste of time.

So stop talking about her and she will go away. This kills the female.

Finngol Lauren autist is unironically my favorite person on Sup Forums

>that 1% hidden trace region
>10% iberian
>defending her
kek, she should stop larping as a Scandinavian though.

TFM doing all his vids from livestreams really decreased his quality of his channel

He really should stop his little circle jerking sessions

Shes Jewish

jesus m8

>What did I lie about? She's riding the cock carousel

Well for one you say she is riding the carousel without a shred of evidence. Give evidence that she is cheating on her boyfriend by riding the carousel right now and I will apologize and admit you are the bigger brain nibba.

I know you won't though because all of your arguments come from emotion because you're a barely sentient ape who should've never been allowed on the internet.

She could easily pass off as Lauren Southern's mom or "less attractive" older sister.

If she breathe, she a thot

>"I defend identitarian politics and oppose immigration"
>proceeds to fuck an indian/syrian/whatever the fuck that is

>149265566
>youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
In this video Lauren says, she has some indian ancestry (< 1%)

this
shows that she had a Pajeet boyfriend.

Does this prove the microchimerism theory that women keep the DNA of the men they have sex with????

Those pics of her with the indian dude is like from 4-5 years ago.

Lauren is an attractive woman, but I hate her deep man voice. It is a huge turn off to hear a woman have a voice that deep.

I think the lauren finn defender is an autistic sperg but if you seriously think shes jewish youre out of your mind and wouldnt know a jew from a negro.

She even did her dna test.
Literally one of the least jewish looking people ive seen and i dont even like her

>*makes an e-celeb thread*
palpatine.jpeg

cool book bro

So what? It happened.

OP here. Stop being triggered Hans. Dont you think that you have some cleaning up to do on your own doorstep?

Her face is ugly though

This. Lauren Southern and Tara McCarthy should switch voices.

nobody shills more of herself than Laura, I bet half of all Laura Southern threads on Sup Forums are made BY her.

>So what?
Your post implied she did that while being into identitarianism. You should be more accurate with your posts if you don't want to look like a moron.