ITT: We guess when the popular manga series will end

ITT: We guess when the popular manga series will end.
One Piece - 7 years
HxH - never (unless Togashi will make his YYH move, then he can end at any moment)
JoJo - at least 4 years
Shingeki no Kyojin - 3 years
Detective Conan - 6 years
Hajime no Ippo - never
Berserk - never (Miura was George Morikawa's assistant, no wonder he won't end his most important work)

>HxH
Wait, wasn't Togashi confirmed to finish that up through the anime instead of the manga?

>One Piece ending ever

The universe will end before One Piece does.

Agree with most of that, though One Piece I'd give more like 5 years, and JoJo I'd say they're going to bleed dry for as long as they fucking can.
Also the way SnK is going I wouldn't be surprised if it ended in as little as a year.

>jojo
is it the part 8 alone or all jojo franchise?

Both. There are some speculations if there will be part 9 at all. It's not so sure. So ending of JoJolion might mean end of the JoJo as a whole.

>Detective Conan - 6 years

>jojo as a whole

Does it even matter? Part 7 and 8 are not even related to the rest, it might as well be another series.

Aoyama is planning to end it eventually and the plot is progressing (slowly but still). Maybe it'll take more than 6 years but I doubt it'll be more than decade left.

Reminder One Piece's filler ratio is skewed and fans conveniently ignore the long fucking recaps and dramatic pans.

The only way to end Jojo is by finding out where Araki hid the stone mask.

All he has to do is go back on life alert to pad it out.

>caring about the One Piece anime in the first place

>5 years
That's like 4 more arcs

No way

anime was a mistake

>Shingeki no Kyojin - 3 years

Didn't the editor say he expects it to end in 2017? Or am I misremembering that? Either way it'll be maybe 2 years max, Isayama knows what he's doing with the story and I can't see it lasting another 3 years/another 36 chapters...

>One Piece
>5 years

Nah man it still has at least 8 years left.

wait really?

Even when the universe ends one piece will still go on; it'll just spawn new chapters from the endless abyss of space.

Probably 2 years
Theres still a big war coming

>One Piece - 7 years
It would probably be 7 if Oda was writing without his breaks. With them, it'll be closer to 9 years

>One Piece
>ending

Not happening. Even if Oda dies, Toei & JUMP will find a way to keep the franchise going. It's their most profitable series ever.

>long running anime was a mistake
fixed. If toei would stick to 26 episodes OP seasons a year, it'd be really good.

>26 episodes OP seasons a year

We would be at water 7 right now if that was the case...

This is the only format that works for One Piece without gutting 99% of it.

That said, I do think they should go back to making filler arcs like G8 to pad in between arcs. Toei was doing a decent job with One Piece till Enies Lobby. That's when they start to pad like crazy; before that we got a filler arc between every major arc.

>Miura was George Morikawa's assistant,
That actually explains how the faces look now.

>One Piece
10 to 15.
>HxH
Hahahaha
>Jojo
I can see JJL ending in 4 years, yeah.
>SnK
I hear they just revealed the outside world recently. They can go into the final arc anytime, I assume, but 3 years is a bit short. maybe 5.
>Conan
Hahahahahaha
>Ippo
Hahahahahaha
>Berserk
Hahahahahahaha
Haha
Ha.

Nope.

Fairy Tail - one year left.

>toei
>good

Conan's manga is in the arc focusing on an antagonist that is in the tier "basically second from the top".

Assuming it doesn't blow up in flames like the last arc, we're already maybe between a quarter or sixth of the way through. Pace that out and maybe depending on how Aoyama wakes up in the morning he'll immediately move forward with the plot.

A lot of parts throughout the series have had pivots where it could easily upend the main antagonist, the boss, but they're quickly dropped.

Half that shit ain't ending in your lifetime

One piece has about 10-12 years left

>One piece

17 years after oda died

SnK will more than likely end in two years.

Gintama will probably end next year.

Kochikame ended in our lifetime, anything's possible, maybe even Golgo 13 will end someday

>One Piece
8 years, 10 worst case scenario, assuming Oda doesn't drag shit too long like in Dressrosa. If that's the case then he's going to die before it's over

>HxH
absolutely fucking never.

>JoJo
5 years maybe?

>Shingeki no Kyojin
2 years

>Detective Conan
not soon enough

>Hajime no Ippo
this is one I honestly have no clue about. Probably never.

>Berserk
we're finally getting somewhere with the last chapters, but it's never going to end. There's still too much shit that needs to happen and Miura only goes as far as releasing five or six chapters before going into lethargy for the rest of the year and more.

Tokyo Ghoul:RE - 2 years (part 3 then begins)
BNHA - 7 years (author confirmed it was 20% done last year.)

It should end on ch 1200 so in about 8 years.

Kingdom - maybe in a decade. It's One Piece of seinen.

>We would be at water 7 right now if that was the case...
No, we wouldn't.
The anime is bloated as fuck. They had to introduce 7 minute intros because it's impossible to do 1 chapter in one episode and have good pacing.