How dead is yuri right now? Will anime stop pandering to this fanbase after this season?

How dead is yuri right now? Will anime stop pandering to this fanbase after this season?

Yuribait is alive and well. Actual yuri is rare as always. Also Flip Flappers is mediocre.

>How dead is yuri right now?
Hopefully never if it keeps producing stuff like Flip Flappers, which is AOTS and AOTY.

>yuri pandering

Here we go again. How many posts before someone shows up to spam "YURI SHIT GO BACK TO /U/ SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE"?

I honestly have no idea why yuri series apparently sell so bad in japan, while yaoi series sell like hot cakes. Why does japan like the idea of two cocks so much?

Fujoshi spend their money quite liberally, whereas not so much for male otaku for anything that isn't idolshit.

what if we made a series about yuri idols?

Love Live and 0048?

>Yuribait is alive and well.
Not this season.
Are there any next season? Doesn't seem like male otaku are buying anything.

Yuri doesn't sell well because yuri is feminist propaganda. Nothing is more feminist oriented than two female characters kissing
and groping each other's tits without a male character to give them proper penetration. It is something that a feminist could be
proud of because yuri anime always does an emphasis on womyn power because there is no male in it. Thankfully, yuri anime don't
sell because everyone with a working brain that likes hetero stuff would do well to avoid yurishit because they feel alienated from
the show due to the inability of self inserting and romance. This is why actual yuri anime are rare and yurifags would need to
rely on yuribaits and convenient setting such as an all girls cast so they could indulge in their yurifaggotry. But if the balance
is shifted and actual yuri anime will be common the world itself will change forever. Feminist will rule the world and all males
will be subjected to slavery under the supreme dyke overlords and they will teach new females born from test tubes feminism
with making them watch yuri anime as if the world was always like that. So beware of yurishit and stop watching them or you
will regret it.

Impressive effort, but it's still a very weak bait. Here's your (You).

but love live isnt yuri.

Then I shall keep rewording this to help anons realizing the truth about yuri.

I like how you changed your IP before you even got banned. Sasuga autistic dedicated shitposter.

Im glad yurishit is flopping hard

wtf, I hate yuri now!

I can't help it, my IPs are changing on their own.

But that's wrong
Yuri is very real in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, Tales of Vesperia and english dubs

I don't know how gay you have to be to constantly ban-evade while shitposting anti-yuri but you should gas yourself.

Why are fujos and haremfags so triggered by yuri anyway? You have tons of shows at your disposal, enjoy them instead of being mad at that one yuri anime.
And flip flop isn't even yuri anyway.

>You have tons of shows at your disposal
There's our problem, faggot. Too many yurishit these days it's not even funny.

Modern Yuri is shit because there aren't any hurdles for the characters to overcome, it's just boring.

More than half of the shows airing is yuricuckery

It's literal faggots shitposting.

>yuri
>dead
Pick one

This season has yuri shows?

Can you please point me to them?

I don't know what you're talking about, Yuri is alive and well.

>More than half of the shows airing is yuri

user pls. Five shows isn't more than half the season.

Yuri was dead and buried when Sakura trick aired now its just teasing.

>all yurishit shows are flopping this season
Feels good.

How is Arc-V yuri? You're not making a joke about Joeri's name, are you?

Never heard of a fujo who had a problem with yuri. Haremfags are a whole another matter though with their muh self-insert

cancerous gayshit

Yurifags go to hell.

We'll get new YuYuYu and Symphogear seasons then you'll all be sorry

>tfw no yuri doujin with political lesbianism
>no "straight" virgin protag who likes girls to only to deny dirty males for the political greater good
>only finding herself becoming a bigger and bigger slave to the clit.

this is the shitposting thread, right?

I was. Same reason I mentioned ToV (Yuri Lowell) and english dubs (Yuri Lowenthal)

Yuri is not dead.
Little girls being sexualized are just not popular when it comes to anime anymore, that's why it's flopping.

if only you fucks had supported sakura trick we could have entered a golden age of shit actually happening in romance sol's

>yuri is for females
And yaoi is for males, right? At least that's what a dick requiring homo like yourself wants to believe, Mr "I watched Boku no Pico and loved it".

Nothing even happened in Sakura Trick, that was the worst part of it. Yeah we got kissing, but after they kissed in the first ep, there was nowhere else to go. 11 more eps of secret kisses. I mean I enjoyed it, but teens who like to sneak off to kiss don't stop at kissing

It was good, and for a low budget shit studio's work, it didn't do as bad as Sup Forums likes to make it out to be.

its a whole lot better then momokuri where the 2 girls manage to hold hands after like 3 months.

(momo is a girl thus its yuri)

>buttblasted yurishit
For your information, I like hetshit. And second of all, I never said anything about yaoi, it's just your assumptions. I know fujoshit exist but that doesn't change the fact that yurishit is also their thing.

And yaoishit is male otaku material, right?
You're a laugh.

Yuri has always been a dead genre and barely sells, what are you talking about?

The succes of some yuribait shows don't prove anything.

Your post is an insane conspirancy theory, retard
Stop trying to defend your shitty bait. Because it literally souds like the insane ramblings of a paranoid conspirancy theorist

>Yuri doesn't sell well because yuri is feminist propaganda

Even if it's bait this unironically is the face of the modern anti-yuri shitter, a buttblasted Sup Forumstard or Sup Forumsermin that got bullied at school by feminists and was too beta to do something about it so he dedicates daily hours to shit on 2D Lesbians instead.