How long until Greater Mexico becomes reality?

How long until Greater Mexico becomes reality?

Never. We won and they lost.

Hopefully never. Just went to food city this morning and almost vomited when I stepped through the doors

Mestizos are unable to take over the economy of an entire state. When whites leave CA, spics will fuck themselves.

I didn't ask if it will happen (it will), just when?

if mexico is so great, why are so many willing to risk death and rape to escape to the US?

Is it really "escape" when you are simply resettling your rightful land?

yeah, it is
just look at the reactions to being sent back to mexico
the illegals have no desire to live under mexican rule
they're just here for american gibs

soon hopefully

they could be majority and leave the union, I suppose 2070-2090, most of the 2nd and 3rd generation don't even know how to speak Spanish, going back to Mexico not gonna happen

Why the hell'd you let these assholes go?

>'mountain nigger' flag.
You know nothing about the geopolitics of the region. Northern Mexico - specifically Nuevo Leon - wanted to actually join the US when Sam Houston defeated Santa Anna but was stopped from doing so...the average "norteño" hates his southern "chilango" counterpart much more than he hates his northern gringo. Read a book fag.

ftfy

Soon.

years ago

the absolute state of the usa

Never

You misspelled Texas.

Show of hands from the mexifags. Guatemalans, and any other indios close enough know someone who went to El Norte, you too.

How many people do you think WANT the DF running shit up there?

How many people would rather see the reconquista work in the OTHER direction, either as a puerto rico situation or even say Hawaii?

SOON™

It is already happening. Modern day conquest isn't based on wars and claiming land. It is based on immigration and those immigrants out breeding the native (or majority) population.

It'll be when the white "majority" in CA will become outnumbered by niggers and spics. Then the mongrels or straight out of the Rio river specimens will start chimping out that this part of the country belongs to Mexico.

Hopefully soon. When will American realize that all of their cancer comes from that zone? Be it retarded rednecks in Texas or cocksucking leftists in California.

Lul. trust me shit skin. If shit skins like you crossing our border didn't some how benefit Jews and whites at the top somehow, they would have shut it down long ago. You will always be a slave under white and Jew rule no matter how many of you try to invade

I have Norteño relatives and honestly I'm probably going to marry a mixed American/Norteño woman but the Norteños aren't the only Hispanics here enough. We're getting flooded with Aztec burrito monkeys.

lol bro i lawled at that pic. We both know Mexico is barley capable of controlling its own territory. For the love of got, your own government can't even enter particular areas of the country.

It basically already is.
I sure am glad my taxes went to proxy wars for Israel instead of a border wall though

Fpbp

>I sure am glad my taxes went to proxy wars for Israel instead of a border wall though
Wow that got me angry fast...

After 2024 when Trump isnt president, theres a chance a democrat can win if trey gowdy doesnt run, then we are screwed.

Yeahhhh me too.

Never thank God.

Even if you tried, good luck taking Jefferson

Never. Like I said. Now go give the Zetas their protection money and get a better proxy Pablo.