DxD thread: When your husband's bored of your high school uniform edition

Nice, any info on what short stories are included?

I only know it will have the short story of Elmenhidle and Crisis x Cross

Ooh, might be nice to finally find out why the vampire fell for the dragon.

I'm really liking the new uniforms for Issei and his team much better then the school uniforms.

is that what Xenovia & Ravel are wearing here?

Yeah, Issei and his peerage got new battle outfits. Don't know who came up with that idea though probably Ravel.

Best Bird!

well i know him & his team got new red threads for the tournament. did not know there was illustrations of it. So neat.

Is it just me or does Xenovia's outfit here really feel like a knight? Well a fashion knight at least.

I also think it suits her well

Zero is just too good.
I wish we'd get more illustrations per volume though.

Her shorts could be a smidge longer, but I'm really digging the shoulder cape

Yeah the should cape adds a military feel to it which works really well with Xenovia.

Not sure if it's been posted on Sup Forums yet but we know what happened with BorN finally.

Apparently Ishibumi and Yoshioka (the script writer) wanted to keep s3 the same as the first two but the director, Yanagisawa wanted to make changes. Apparently Ishibumi and Yanagisawa even got into a number of arguments about this, but in the end the director won.

Ishibumi was asked for input on what to change, which led to the whole ordeal of
>Ishibumi is the one who made the changes!
>he doesn't like the Sitri RG!
so Ishibumi basically made the most out of a bad situation and used the changes to advertise volume 20 and made EX as incentive to buy the BDs.

Even if you go to Ishibumi's tweet about s4 being confirmed, Yanagisawa commented on it and there's quite a few people tweeting at him not to screw it up etc.

Still baffles me the director had that much power. Shouldn't Ishibumi the author of the damned thing have final say?

The author isn't even the one who gets to say if it gets adapted really, it's the publisher since they own the rights to it. The director is running the show once an adaptation gets announced. We're god damn lucky the nips pity bought it.

Jesus Christ what a shitshow i really hope the director doesn't ruin S4 out of fucking spite.

Wondering if Irina is going to get a new uniform too.

Will season 4 finally give us the flood of doujins we desire?

EX Novel adaption when?

Japan is too busy with Idolmaster, Love live, Kancolle, Touhou, etc.

Wow a lot of the recent cards have been ass focused

DxD is too good. Also here's some best girl

wow fuck that guy. Is S4 with the same director again or will they change him?.

He's done all 3 seasons i'm afraid we're stuck with him.

sigh

Will we ever get an OP as good as Season 1's?

S3 had good OP

Just pray some crazy nippon ends him.

*ED
My mistake

yes and it is great

>Ross ahead of Rias
What?
Then again it's fucking difficult to make rankings for DxD, all the girls are so great
But Rias and Akeno have to be in the top 2

>so close to fluffy goodness
The wait is going to kill me.

Season 4 can't come out fast enough. I need more Ophis. Also, Kunou's arc.

too true ishibumi & Miyama-Zero make some top top tier waifus

All the Ravel, Xenovia and Irina ITT pleases my dick

moar you say

Ophis won't even be in s4 though.

Yes but
>Season 3

S4 is going to be volume 9 & 10 user Ophis is for S5.

So guys how do you think fight with Sairaorg will be animated?

I really want fluid animation when they start punching each other

It'll be very detailed stills with punching noises in the background

You're joking but i wouldn't put it past them.

what volume was this?

Im hoping they don't blow the budget on the Issei vs Cao Cao fight or the other fights in the Rias vs Sairaorg match.

still better than Quality code

if that were the case they would just be showing oppai while fight is happening off screen

What is she writing down?

Everything

How much Ishibumi will start to dividualize them?

Nice.

Its not going to improve sales though. Its been going for 5 years so naturally there's going to be a dropoff. They really should try to cover more material in the fourth season instead of the same one-cour bullshit.

Complex math calculations.

It doesn't need to. The dropoff was a bit more severe than expected for BorN because of said changes, but it's probably not gonna be any better for s4. Then again none of the seasons have particularly high points so it's not like it's expensive to make.

I'm expecting sales to go up slightly going from S3 to S4 depending on if they actually stick to the books.

I dare say that this is the best cover we've gotten in a long time, and in general.

top taste

Is a loli even a loli anymore with these hips? Issei needs to start making some pure dragon babies to put the other kids to shame.

Would it break their universe? Can't even imagine how broken a child between Issei and Ophis would be.

i hope we get to see kuroka in season 4

is it wierd that i can somehow picture her in adult form with this card??

She won't show up in S4 you'll need to have your fingers crossed for S5 if you want more of the cat.

But user she's "kinda" his mom!

This is bullshit though. He's Great Red's son and that's about it. All Ophis did was give him her power. That's like saying Issei is fucking himself when he fucks Rias and Akeno because they absorbed his dragon power.

>Doujins
>Not idols or mobage
>Middle of the road harems
>getting doujins in general

She looks more mature in that image so you're not alone.

Exactly i don't know why people keep calling Ophis Issei's mom when she only gave some of her energy. Great Red is his "father" sure because he was born from his flesh, but that's all.

>Great Red stole Issei from his parents
They'll be joining Ophis' crusade to take down Baka-Red any day now.

Too busy with all their new daughters and dreaming about all the grandkids they're going to get.

You know, if Asia's cockblocking was turned down and we got more ass-service from her she'd be pretty good.

>Asia's cockblocking
Someone has to be the black sheep.
Even though all the girls have done so to some extent and Ravel ruined Issei's first time being a threesome yet got no shit for it.

I never noticed that Kiryuu was actually trying to show a measurement back there. That doesn't actually look too big if she's trying to emphasize her calculations.

That looks roughly larger than her head
I'm guessing about 20cm

I guess, since Issei is an eleven after all.

Doesn't seem too far off since it's almost as long as her torso. Christ i knew he was packing but Ishibumi went all out.

If he was eleven he'd be 28cm, which would be frightening for Koneko and really fucking noticeable every time he got a boner
I based it on her waist
It looks about as large, a bit more actually, as her waist so a waist of 60/3.14= 19~
Add "a bit" and you get 20

Rossweisse a best.

No wonder Kuroka told her it was a no go that could've really hurt her.

I meant eleven as he is Japanese, user.

Wait, is 20cm big?

when the average is 14-15cm yes it is.

When the hentaifu describes him as "packing", yeah it's big. I would totally trust her to be knowledgeable.

Asia was the early cockblocker. Now all the girls share that joy.

demon reincarnation when?

I'm expecting her to end up as one of Issei's pawns after a near death or something.

i need moar of this cat

indeed

Kuroka volume when? Ishibumi is going to keep that as one of the last books isn't he?

My life has been a lie. What a day.

SOON