>immediately reveal my fascist shirt
>roman salute just because
hugs and high fives.jpg
>some fucker recorded it
>gets spread on social media
they want me to apologies, I don't want to
am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/emiliaromagna/notizie/2017/11/13/calciatore-mostra-maglia-con-aquila-fascista-a-marzabotto_5d26fbb1-0722-4c83-8f47-65d1a337a498.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HpHa0kugfRw
rt.com/news/409721-man-sex-pony-berlin/
tuttosport.com/news/calcio/2017/11/13-33839516/marzabotto_lesultanza_con_saluto_romano_scatena_un_putiferio_chiederemo_la_radiazione/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start a patreon you blogposting faggot

Never apologise

Italians are not white.

Don't apologize lad, you did nothing wrong

post shirt

Double down. I'm serious. It will lead to the best outcome for you.

Never apologize!
Hail Evropa, hail the Duce

>they want me to apologies, I don't want to
Then don't. What are they gonna do beyond crying on social media?

>am I fucked?
Only if you let them fuck you. You should adopt the Trump strategy: Never back down, never yield an inch, always double down. If an interview comes up, then literally just NAME THE JEW: tell them about Barbara Lerner Spectre, Noel Ignatiev, Lazar Kaganovich. Tell them about "White Race must be abolished", "Europe must become multicultural". Tell them about Jewish Soviet commissars killing millions of Russian Christians.

You know the truth. You saw what you saw. The kikes said what they said, and EVERYBODY listening to you can hear it for themselves out of the kike mouths. You aren't crazy and you aren't lying, and everybody can verify it once they are exposed to the truth that's out there and that (((they))) don't want goyim to know.

NEVER. BACK. DOWN.

ty

plain black shirt with a salò flag
lawyer told me to get rid of it

Post link.

HAHAHAHAAH the news is even on ANSA, you have triggered all the lefty snowflakes.

Btw for anyone who is not italian this is news:
ansa.it/emiliaromagna/notizie/2017/11/13/calciatore-mostra-maglia-con-aquila-fascista-a-marzabotto_5d26fbb1-0722-4c83-8f47-65d1a337a498.html

This is the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HpHa0kugfRw

Italy was always a transit country in matter of ethnics and language, everyone fucked your country in the ass since the fall of Rome.

>not even Chad gets to be a fascist
Why even live desu.

getting a lot of shit on kikebook, had to delete my account

>roman salute just because
Fuck off kike. You were not thinking of Rome when you did that.

Be strong soldier, if you apologise you admit it was wrong. It wasn't wrong

Was it Fiume?

Trooper. Good lad

NEVER APOLOGIZE
They'll eat you alive if you give them the slightest sign of repentance or regret

lul,you are larpig, am i right?

I'm honored to hear that story spaghettibro. Don't back down at all like other anons said. Italy should be Italian. Keep on fighting the good fight

100% larp but on the off-chance you're not.
have this happy facist

Unironically this.

If you apologize, it's the admission you did something wrong. If both they agree and you agree that you did something wrong, it justifies their future actions against you and their demands for actions you must take as recompense.

If you double down, it means there is disagreement over what is right and wrong. At that point, they either attack you and appear as aggressors against you personally or write you off as a conspiracy nutter.

Don't Apologise!
As even if you do, it will never be enough.
Best to stick to your guns!

>It's real

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE FUCKING M A D M A N

Apologizing for your opinion is something only faggots do.

>plain black shirt with a salò flag
That connected tom mussolini i take it.
Have your friends, family, colleges commented on the event?

user I've seen you on the news - never apologize, nobis.

someone should make it into a webm

I thought older people in Italy loved Mussolini?

he's not larping, he's made the news, see

based italofascist footballer

lawyer is a kike

>that hitler mustache
fucking KEK commies BTFO

Don't. That only justifies their pussiness more

Just say you're a Lazio supporter and are imitating and honoring your hero Paolo dicanio

Never apologise
Hitler was right about these kikes

I hope this is actually OP and not someone larping as him

great work, don't apologize unless it threatens your job. Gods work OP

Fantastic. Good luck user, you're gonna need it

They called you a second-rate amateur football team OP. Fuck these niggers. DO NOT APOLOGIZE

This. Apologising will just confirm your guilt in their eyes, which justifies their attacks. It won't stop. If you want it to stop soonest, the most reliable way is to just shut it down and go silent.

never stick to ur guns at all times

gonna require proof that op is the chad futbol player, otherwise nice larp.

Luigi did nothing wrong.

Kek I've seen this on the news.

Gas 'em.

South Italians aren’t white though.

fucking hell itsrael

rt.com/news/409721-man-sex-pony-berlin/

>roman salute
god bless you user

never apologise

Salute. vid plz

Don't do what Mr Goldstein says, faggot.

>nigger sport
>nigger behavior
>sperging out because some wigger put his arm in the air
100% pathethic on both sides

I'm proud of you. DO NOT APOLOGIZE.

Unless you apologize for the logo not being bigger so that even more people would have felt 100% pure despair. Shadilay.

bonjour merde nonon monon le cucked state of le europa nonon baguette

Wut. That doesn't even look like a nazi salute

To solve this problem, There is only one way
Never apologize, No matter what they say.

Good job user

I agree. I was going to download the youtube video and turn it into a webm, but there's nothing in the video worth wasting my time on.

Consider yourself lucky. Don't apologize and just open a new facebook under a fake name. Only link to your family and personal friends.

why are australians so fucking obnoxious and negative about everything, italanon has larger balls than you will ever have ya fucking abbo cunt

seriously you are making leafs and roaches look good, rangeban when?

Goddamn. I was about to call our a Larp. Who are the teams involved? What tier league?

Aussies are Liars.
They're spinning their tires,
running away from truck sized spiders.

>they want me to apologies
That would be the absolute worst thing you could do.

This. If you do anything, you double down. They tell you to apologize, you tell them Hitler did nothing wrong. They can't believe you just said that, you can't believe Holocaust ever happened. They want you to shut up, you want them to gas the Jews etc. etc. It's just common sense really.

Good luck. Hilarious thread

Be a man. Stand your ground.

Fuck you, Shylock.

He cucked immediately, I found this here, scroll down a bit and he apologizes like a little bitch
tuttosport.com/news/calcio/2017/11/13-33839516/marzabotto_lesultanza_con_saluto_romano_scatena_un_putiferio_chiederemo_la_radiazione/

white man is usualy coward, weak bodies subhuman with little limp dick. black man is usualy brave warrior with body of a god and horse sized dick. white women naturaly chose black

Shut the fuck up retard, no one cares who you think is white or not

seems fine to me. from the pictures I see Italians were doing it like that

tell them you're harkening back to your roman roots, and you're not letting nazis take your history away just because they tried to emulate the greatness of pax romana and failed

madman

Say you are harkening back to Roman times, that you are proud of Italian history and won't let a 1930's group of Radicals take it away from you

kek excellent comment

kek