This old man was the most anti communist guy that ever lived

>this old man was the most anti communist guy that ever lived

why aren't you catholic yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

w2.vatican.va/content/pius-xi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_19370319_divini-redemptoris.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need another Pollack Pope.

I'm not catholic anymore because I'm my beliefs aren't compatible with the communist pope.

It's funny because catholics have been the biggest supporters of communism.

>why aren't you catholic yet Sup Forums?
because i'm white

I don't fancy children.

beware, francis IS NOT a legitimate pope, since as a communist, he's been excommunicated de facto by Pius XI's Divini Redemptoris and by Pius XII's orders

>Catholics have been the biggest supporters of communism.

Yeah no, it's largely dependent on who we're talking about. Certainly not the Poles.

Jews have been and always will be the biggest advocates of communist society.

St. JPG was amazing. He permanently ended the liberal hopes for female clergy and he declared contraception a grave moral sin, among other things. Of course, as you mention, his righteous fury towards communism burned hot and pure.

Can't imagine how betrayed he feels now that there is a communist in the seat of St. Peter.

Now we have a communist in the seat of St. Peter.

don't fall for the francis meme, he IS NOT a legitimate pope

see The Divinis Redemptoris is still in force

w2.vatican.va/content/pius-xi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_19370319_divini-redemptoris.html

we are living turbulent times, don't let (((them))) fool you

we need to stay strong and faithful

All of your popes are considered infallible, your church indefectible. He is as much of a pope as all the others were.
>b-but he is a Jesuit!
The papacy created the Jesuits.

>Be Pinochet
>Literally round up and mass execute communists

I'd say South Americas support of communists has much more to do with them being Brown then them being Catholic.

He was big here.

because we are not living in 12th century europe anymore
because europe, home of the most holy pope of them all, is a gigantic fucking shithole worse than america by several magnitudes

please keep your philipino 3rd world religion within the boundaries of muslim-cuck italians please.
those are true catholics

wow one guy who killed communists means the who continent is like him. Fuck off retard.

i dont want to prep the bull

It's impressive how popular this Pope was around the world, including here. Now they're trying to make this new pope popular by cucking the church so it can be trendy. Jesuits man...

the Lord works in mysterious ways, that's why we have a literal enemy of the Church leading the Church

as i said, we need to stay strong and faithful, and knowing that previous Popes already warning us about communists and taken action to avoid this.

I think they wanted to compete with Islam for world religion, so they put a guy like Francis who is compatible with the NWO.

Catholic Churches and Islamic Mosques are most often side by side in the middle east. In some areas they even share the same building. Umayyad Mosque, for example.

>the protestant ameridumb can't grasp the concept of ex cathedra
everytime

Because God doesn't exist. Also religion and political beliefs are not the same, those who try to conflate them are retarded. When you mix religion and politics into one you get the crusades and sharia law.

>le communist Jews meme
In the 1960s-80s a ton of Jews fled the USSR and went to Israel. Some got detained, and there was a public outcry about it. In Poland in 1968 there was a purge of Jews from public offices. Only one communist ruler (Matyas Rakosi) was Jewish.

Antipopes like Francis ARE NOT popes

they are pretenders

daily reminder that next Polish Pope is currently in training and after he will assume direct control of Catholicism we roll all the way to Jerusalem and reclaim the Holy Land, purging all pisslam from Europe as bonus

Poland's faith is so strong, it makes me wonder if they have been blessed.

actor

>this old man was the most anti communist guy that ever lived
*blocks your path*

pic related declares the papacy to be anti-Christ

>decretal de translate episcop cap
>"The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even precepts of Christ."

I am, ardently so. Saint John Paul II literally destroyed communism in eastern Europe and brought the devilry of the Soviets to an end. We want God! We want God! We want God!

USSR had several stages of semitic relations. Turning point was 1967, USSR could not handle loss of their pet arabs.

Because he's dead and now catholicism is a cuck religion

because beyond fairy tales

The papacy is antichrist. Catholicism is nothing but a pagan orgy.

Because there isn't a traditional latin mass catholic church in my town and the Greek Orthodox church is only a couple blocks away.

Besides, papal supremacy and filioque.

but if a trad catholic church were near me, I'd strongly consider it.

> most anti communist guy
you wish, noob