Is gyaru era over?

Is gyaru era over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtEklpFoMXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just had the most brilliant idea for a gyaru manga.
>gyaru sensei

>main gyaru is never tanned
fucking japan

For some reason I haven't seen any tattooed gyarus not even in manga.

Tattoos that don't give superpowers are banned in manga just like cigarettes and underage drinking.

what about a pure gyaru

Heresy that should be purged.

>gyaru are secretly pure girls who cover their insecurities by pretending to be educated prostitutes
>except the brown ones, brown gals are sluuuuuuuts

How about gyaru yuri

Only if it's S&M.

Being a gyaru is the reason so many Japanese schoolgirls go into prostitution, being materialistic means needing a lot of money.

I imagine the Japanese government would try to suppress anime/manga from depicting gyarus in a positive light.

I prefer gyaru (male)

That's just a punk, user.

Gyaruo is a thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=vtEklpFoMXw

yes, thank god

black hair ALWAYS superior

red > brown > black > blonde > rainbow colors

how a simple change improve her this much?

gyaru anons

How about
"My gyaru Onee-chan can't be such a slut!"

Story resolves around a little brother who has to deal with his gyaru big sister, who despite being a massive slut still very dotingly loves her little brother.

It will start kinda gag like but it will turn more dramatic over time as we find out the reason for why she acts that way!

>virgin gyaru
dropped

And gives her little brother VD.

How about a boy who believes his older sister is a gyaru slut, but in reality she's working multiple part time jobs in order to save money for him to go to college because she loves him and wants him to be successful.

She needs to not be a virgin though.

Already had one.
Yes! For she will lead us into a shining new era of gyaru! The foundation has been set for the gyaru to prosper as never before!

>gyaru is actually pure meme
Getting real tired of your purity bullshit, Japan.

Every gyaru I've seen with tattoos trigger me because the tattoos are so bad

No.

My idea was that despite having to raise her little brother alone, they can live off their parents inheritance just fine and live in a house.
She started seeking partners and turning more and more into a gyaro because she was worried that her little brother would need a "father like" figure around so that he grows up properly.

But she has very bad eyes for man and only ends up dating trash which starts to get out of hand!

All gyaru these days are pure gyaru, people have realized it is the most powerful Gap Moe.

>Except the brown ones

PURE

Gyarus are only good for taming. If they are pure to begin with it's pointless

There's not really a gap though if every Gyaru in anime is pure.

Gap Moe is best.

Nah, they can be Pure girl Delinquents.

Pure girls with bad attitudes!

Heck, pure Delinquents with Shota only increases the Gap Moe.

Why is she has white skin in anime, while she's brown in manga?

pure delinquents are miracles

*Secretly* pure. Part of the stereotype of being a gyaru is that you are sexually experienced.

I want to bully a pure delinquent with love!

add NTR + micro penis = perfection

>secretly
It's not a secret if I know they're all pure in the end. Now if an author would have the balls to make an actual slutty gyaru. Now that's gap moe for me or is it reverse gap moe? I don't know.

You're trying too hard.

Even girls like pure delinquents.

Pure Delinquent gyaru Shoujo manga.

Pure Gyarus love love Shota.

Purest Gap Moe Love.

>Gyaru has an overbearing love for her little brother

Is Yamada a gyaru?

where is muh faceless old man?

delinquent girls are always pure because they're too scary to approach

Delinquent Girls, while striking many of the same zones as Gyaru, are nonetheless distinct. Both are "nonstandard" female archetypes in a highschool setting. But delinquents tend to lean more towards tomboyishness, bad attitudes, and femdom. Gyaru play on the whole slut angle, and tie more into that, fashion, lewd attitudes, and general degeneracy. There's also the delicious brown thing, but that's not a universal rule. Both, of course, also tend to play on the girls being a lot of purer than these archetypes necessarily are.

Gotcha' covered.

Wouldn't gyaru reverse trap be better? Girly tomboy[/spoiler. ]