One piece is the best well written and with the best story line manga

One piece is the best well written and with the best story line manga.

Agreed. Oda's only flaw is sometimes dragging out arcs for too long.

I'm happy you found something you like.

water is indeed wet

Thank you, Obvious-senchou

I agree. You're still an enormous faggot.

Why does he sit like that?

Maybe his butt hurts?

Only pre-timeskip.

>best well written and with the best story line manga.
That would be My Hero Academia

Nah, that would be Usagi Drop

>watching/reading One peso
Is you 12yo?

>One piece is the best well written and with the best story line manga.
The irony of how you claim this in a post with such poor grammar

> One piece is the best well written and with the best story line manga.

Sorry op no that go to watamote.

>best well written

Based fellow EFL

>best story line manga

it's shit now, nothing happens anymore.

i watched up to dressrosa and gave up. i got tired of watching people run around for 4 chapters before something happened.

>one piece
You have to be 18+ to post here

I hate Juan Piss, but JoJo looks gay as fuck.

> go to island
> bad guys appears
> muh nakama power
> beat the bad guys
> repeat

Best cast of characters out of any manga/anime for sure. Most fleshed out characters due to interactions, motivations, growth, and complex web of relationships. Characters (even outside the main ones) are incredibly ambitious and we all see their progression little by little. The story is huge and most parties are neutral and can become allies/enemies. A lot of interesting ongoing mysteries, too much to speculate about. The mangaka did the best world-building and foreshadowing. Character designs and powers are goofy and creative. Story explores pretty much everything from racism to slavery, corruption, justice, loneliness, life and death, without being pretentious or artsy.

Everything is colorful/fun or cool without needing to be emo or edgy like other series. Problem is, the anime adaptation is complete shit and doesn't do the manga justice. It's too long which discourages some people. One Piece is also too mainstream and that's why Sup Forums will never like it. Anyone without a fedora and just want a great adventure should be able to appreciate One Piece. I'm gonna get on Luffy

Now, this is some quality bait.

Take this:

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

the majority of OP fans is over 18 you little tryhard.

Not in their mind

>One Piece will forever be the GOAT
>neckbeards will be eternally butthurt

Thank you based Oda

That only concerns the law if they fuck up and end up in court, they are allowed to post here

Eiichiro Oda is basically Ayn Rand

Spot on.