Tanzania confiscates diamonds from British mining company

>The Tanzanian government has announced the seizure of diamonds worth an estimated $29.5 million after accusing British company Petra Diamonds, of undervaluing the worth of the gems.

>Minister of Finance Philip Mpango stated on Sunday that he had “nationalized” these diamonds, extracted from the Williamson Diamonds mine, 75% owned by Petra Diamonds and 25% by the Tanzanian government.

>According to the Tanzanian authorities, Williamson Diamonds’ documents indicated an estimated cargo of $14.7 million, while the actual value of diamonds, deliberately undervalued, was $29.5 million.

>“Williamson Diamonds documents give these diamonds a value of $14.7 million (pre-market) while the actual value is $29.5 million,” the Finance Ministry said in a release Saturday.

If your not going to give us reservations it like we're just going to have to #TAKEITBACK

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reperations***

The Jews aren't gonna be happy about this.

uh oh, the ZOG will not be pleased
enjoy invasion

>Brittish Company
>(((Petra Diamonds)))
Shit... looks like America is gonna have to bomb you motherfuckers into (((Freedom)))

>blacks steal mine from rich white people
>all rich white owned companies sell everything they can and leave
>blacks don't work
>country goes broke

All over again.

> Deferred gratification
Nogs live only today. Therefore, in their languages there doesn't exist a future tense

Fuck Jews and all white skinned zombies motherfuckers
Try it this is the new Africa. Not getting pushed around and stolen from anymore
Whites stole land and mines and natural resources from Africans

>accusing British company Petra Diamonds, of undervaluing the worth of the gems.
It's literally the opposite. Nigs...

kys niggity nog nigger hunchback single digit IQ ape

Your skin is scary

So you would rather be pushed around by your own giganiggers and child soldiers.

>Whites stole land and mines and natural resources from Africans
Because noggies can't keep enterprises running. It all falls apart as soon as the white man leaves.

> Not getting pushed around and stolen from anymore

Literally getting colonized in real-time by NATO and China

Your post makes you look like a retard but I wish you luck if you intend to fight the jews for real, they're the enemy of the entire world.

>undervaluing shiny rocks that only women care about
Kay

This. If whites never went to Africa almost none of the problems they have today would need to happen. The nature of the white man is being a thief, and it is leading them to their own destruction.

Enjoy your Chicom masters. The good thing is they have no patience for nigger shit.

>oh look, all the companies with stuff in tanzania just bugged out
>huh, wonder why...

Venezuela 2, Electrostatic boogaloo?

>almost none of the problems they have today would
I hope you're joking

What are you going to do about it? Kill whitey and be to stupid to know how to mine thus starving yourself's? Then begging whitey for food and water aid?

> If whites never went to Africa almost none of the problems they have today would need to happen.

Becase they would still live in the stoneage.

Reparations......

Jesus Christ Tyrone, get it together...

>any year ever
>buying (((diamonds)))
What is the point?

The Chinese who will replace us will show you no mercy. They have no concept of shame when it comes to exploiting other races. Your lands will be turned inside out and, when you are left with nothing but a worn out husk of a nation, they will take their infrastructure with them.

Without Whites, Africans would live in mud huts and they would still hunt with bows and arrows. Oh wait... they do live in mud huts and their rifles are made by white people. Great evolution, Nogger.

I'd be happy to put niggers in reservations.

>Indians have casinis-what would niggers have?

My thought exactly diamonds are artificially valued because only few companies control diamond industry.

But (((jewelry))) companies will see this as a reason to inflate prices because they got millions of little gems lying around waiting to be slapped onto tacky gold and silver ornaments already.

Nogs just lost money while making their enemies even more money. They'll retardedly celebrate it as a victory too.

(((British mining company)))

White skin like Zombies only dead people are white - Black (melanin) is the colour of LIFE

Here comes the SAS

Diamonds are the biggest scam in history. Coincidentally, diamond cutting is a really, incredibly huge industry in Israel.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/
A long read, but a very, very nice red-pill.

>crystallized carbon is worth ANYTHING
Far out these niggers are stupid.

Diamonds are mainly sold to Americans and Japanese.

Tanzanias were never enslaved

Why would Tanzanians give any shits about some faggot basketball American?

They don't think they are your friends or your people

only retarded basketball americans with some retarded diaspora mind set think that way

Did blacks even have a concept of 'mining' before whitey civilised him?

The Chicoms provided
all the military aid to the ANC to overthrow Rhodesia and the White South Africa Government.

Fucking niggers!

>Show me your Neocolonialism face Sup Forums

Give it back, Tyrone.

>It's Third world country scares off foreign investment with unreasonable asset seizures episode.

When will niggers fucking learn, they go a million years without inventing the wheel or figuring out to farm, white people come and figure out how to derive some value from the land, niggers demand "GIBS" , white people leave in droves, nigger economy plummets and they starve to death. every fucking time.

>reservations
> (OP)
>Reperations***
> (OP)
>
>Reparations......
>Jesus Christ Tyrone, get it together...
My- my sides

So was this for the sake of dodging taxes/something sketch or are you all chimping out because black people took stuff from a white company

Just you wait till George is King.

it's called ebonics

What sayeth you to the Chinese that are slowly, but surely, buying up all of Africa? So much hate and still so dumb. Sad!

>Try it this is the new Africa
wew

Good way to crash your economy faggots. International buisness is a Jew run cartel, nobody will do business in your shitty little nigger backwater again.

It really is amazing how diamonds are still viewed as this valuable resource when it's nothing but a vanity industry created entirely from marketing. When you understand that almost all industrial use diamonds are produced synthetically, it's hard not to see the business as a super-sophisticated version of the Pet Rock.

You still think this is about skin color? Your pre-evolved mind could not even comprehend the concept of civilization infrastructure.

One thing I don't get is why did you nigger not do anything with all these resources before Euros got in?

I mean this shit has been under your feet for 1000s of years, but not one of your niggers got the entrepreneurial spirit to do something with it.

the never ending story

>White skin like Zombies only dead people are white - Black (melanin) is the colour of SHIT

This is just

These rick and morty memes are cringy af, that show is made by jews and centers around their characteristic jewish nihilism and excess.

our ancestors should have genozided them. They are literal nigger tier labour, they produce a wide variety of costs, they have proven to be unable to evolve or learn and they are nearer to animals than humans, what makes them also dangerous. Africa needs to be depopulated, while those around the world should be decimated and a few may be kept in zoos.

>1982
>most of whom are Jewish

Kek

Diamonds are useful for cutting stuff, that's it, it's a stupid shiny rock. I rather we exchange something useful at the wedding like a hunting rifle and a classic Corningware pot made with pyroceram, even the lid!

Guys, and Girls, what you want to receive for your Spouse-To-Be at the altar instead of a stupid shiny rock?\

Or maybe a swiss army knife instead of a hunting rifle, since a giant gun is probably something a man wants to pick out for himself. Wouldn't want to get him hurt if I pick something wrong.

Uh oh, Tanzania might get a (((civil))) war

>go to jeweller
>pretend I need a diamond ring
>ask where the diamonss are from
>proudly says "South Africa"
>make the most disgusted face and walk out
Felt good

Too bad that the only depiction that exist of his originates from a European document.

he shouldve invested some of that wealth on building his great mosque with something more durable than sundried mud bricks. it was a ruin when French colonials showed up and it took them a single year, from 1906 to 1907, to rebuild it

You could exchange silver rings, I think they can be used to preserve clean water or something. But that's not for sure.

Are they a dense, durable substance ala gold?
...but they're carbon, and synthesizable.
Maybe I shouldn't encourage people to regard them as something with hoardable-value, lest the future end up plated in synth-diamonds.

I knew part of this, but very eye opening about the marketing of diamonds. Thanks friend.

Das rite

if you are not going to price fix our worthless rocks, we going to take them back.

>In the winter of 1978, diamond dealers in New York City were becoming increasingly concerned about the possibility of a serious rupture, or even collapse, of the "pipeline" through which De Beers's diamonds flow from the cutting centers in Europe to the main retail markets in America and Japan. This pipeline, a crucial component of the diamond invention, is made up of a network of brokers, diamond cutters, bankers, distributors, jewelry manufacturers, wholesalers, and diamond buyers for retail establishments. Most of the people in this pipeline are Jewish, and virtually all are closely interconnected, through family ties or long-standing business relationships.

Every time

you better not fuck with Taz. oh wait. what the fuck country is this anyway. I dont care.

Chimbabwe 2.0 in the making.