Huh? What are you staring at, faggot?

Huh? What are you staring at, faggot?

Rinne is such a fascinating character.

your tricep

just mirin bruh

>This cute loli lifts more than most of Sup Forums

muscle lolis when

I wanted to protect her smile.

>Nanoha feels a disturbance in the mahou when this loli punches the dimension so hard she tears a hole to Al-Hazard in her quest to see grandpa one last time

Do you think there will be a 'villain,' or will there just be more faceless thugs?

We have a villain it's rinne

Could this loli beat you up in a fight?

For sure she's one little girl Sup Forumsnons can't beat in a fight.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

>Rinne
>loli
Fuck off cancer.

>2nd year of middle school
>not loli
0/10

>2nd year of middle school
>loli
Please post never again. She's not even a proper hebe, like Fuuka with that mature design, much less a loli.

Don't reply to him, user. That's a troll named LRD.

>Anti Loli Nazi is up
God damn it, I know somehting reeks here.

I figured and thought that should suffice. I'm regretting it now.

What if she beats you up in bed?

I think she's a lesbian.

>expecting loli hater Rinne fags to know what a loli is
Your fault.

You and me both.

Reminder, don't take LRD's bait when he's obviously talking to himself.

Wow, you're so fucking awesome and cool, edgelord.

>someone likes lolis
>IT'S LRD
Sure thing, Rinne fag.

I'm not afraid to admit that she could. But my waifu could beat her in a fight.

N-n-nothing m'lady, p-please don't hurt me

I think I could give her a good match under the sheets.

>LRD and autist edgy/VSfag sperglord are on at the same time

Don't do this, you'll just give them more reasons to post. Ignore them

What they said is the exact opposite of edgy.

I heard you have information leading to an indictment of Hillary Clinton.

Not falling for it, Anti Loli Nazi.

All we need is ACK and it we'll have the full set!
The full, shitty set.

Perhaps they were the same person all along?

Sure thing, joking about that meme in the case of a cold hearted, killer bitch girl is so sincere and not edgy at all!

Lets just accuse them all of samefagging, that should be fun.

Also BetrayerS is shit.

>LRD is UIP 12
>The other troll doesn't have a new UIP when he made himself known
>All other UIP were by non-shitposters
More likely than we think.

I wish that dumbbell was my dick

She would never have become a cold hearted bitch girl (confirmed last episode that no one died despite the horrific beatdown she gave) if someone had been there to protect her smile before she lost it.

Now now, need need to stoop to their level.

He's just baiting, user. He's been doing that for a week now. Don't reply seriously please.

Hitler wouldn't have become what he had either if circumstances were different.

>*need need
no need

Wanna have a go, bitch?

Come at me.

I know, isn't Hitler such a tragic figure?
If only someone had just told him how good his art was.
Poor, poor, Hitler.

What said.

He's already samefagging and that can't be managed, but don't actually feed him seriously by even acknowledging blatant trolling.

That's a big bed for a loli.

She's hoping for Fuuka company if you know what I mean.

It is pretty bad but I love those winter uniforms.

>Foreign powers and special interests run country into the ground
>Proceed to tell the former to fuck off and imprison the latter
>Give your people hope for the first time in decades, leading a miraculous rapid recovery while the rest of the world struggles with the Great Depression
>Liberate neighboring states whose governments are attempting to prevent their own people from doing the same
Nanoha is Hitler. Rinne is just a school shooter.

>all the bad taste in this thread
Jill is literally the ONLY good thing to come out of this edgelord shitfest.

And isn't that just great? A franchise known for its awesome, cute lolis and the only good character the new installment produced is an adult. This sucks.

Nanoha actually made an appearance this season!

But in another show.

>Hobo loli has a small and pitiful bed

This thread is now complete

Nothing about this is edgy. Stop trying so hard.

>Nothing about this is edgy.
I believe you meant to type "everything", edge defender.

For those who don't want to see their cancer to maximize comfy: get Sup Forums x and filter edg*, VS*, anti/hater compounded with loli*, and shit* compounded with all of the previous on separate lines.

See

>troid is sitting in the thread
>he sees meta shitpositng and spamming
>people breaking multiple rules and does nothing
>the only time he takes action is when people who tell off the shitposters who spam crack show up
I love this. It's amazing how fucking stupid one person can be. The rules don't matter at all.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Do you honestly think that if you just keep spamming "ack" over and over again every single thread that it will magically make it less obvious it doesn't exist?

You, !Akemi, get mention in threads all over the site, and on other sites like encyclopedia dramatica and lurk more. Know what? "ack" doesn't. You go out of your way to make it obvious who you are because like to brag about how the pony fucker mod will let you get away with anything. Which is why everyone can tell who you are.

Stop ruining every single thread. There is zero reason fore this. Go shit up tumblr some more or something. That's where you came from anyway.

And you know what makes it even worse? How in sally unreasonable you are. You actually don't care about anything other than attacking people and trying to "trigger" them.

You are not even a fan of this series, you are only there to try and "troll" people. And then it gets even worse by the fact you think anyone at all replying to you means that they got "trolled". When in fact they are just telling you to fuck off.

Fun fact: you do not need to use a thread just because it is there. Let shit threads die and make a new one.

Kill yourself, !Akemi.
You realize it's only more obvious who you are when you ignore how you completely get proven wrong, right?

Kill yourself you tumblr shitter hug box retard.

Fuck you!

>loli

Keep in mind: the way to a nice thread is ignoring and reporting the trolls. Don't be baited by samefag replies, ignore and hide those who got baited anyway.

>having different opinions than mine is "baiting" and "blatant trolling"
They said the show is loli-hating edginess, which I wholeheartedly agree with. Can you actually prove them wrong?

>Let shit threads die
They won't let this thread die, you should know that.

Rinne a shit. A SHIT.

Literally worst girl of the season.

/thread

/thread

>the autist samefagged 4 times in succession after this post
All this meta talk about him is just making him more agitated.

wtf i love hitler now

Rinne is justice and did nothing wrong.

Fuck off retard.

Again, stop bumping this thread.
If you want to discuss the show, let the thread die and make a new one.

Nanoha doesn't have sunglasses. And Rinne is not a school shooter, she's just a bitch that had the power to be an edgelord (and so she did, running what little was left of the franchise into the ground).

Edginess is not justice.

Why did they hire Linkin Park to write the last 2 episodes?

The hero we need, but not one we deserve.

What's the point? LRD and the sperglord is going to follow us no matter what.

Classic example of executive meddling.

>linkin park is famous with the kiddies, right? then let's have them write for our show
>I MEAN WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
Next episode should have plenty of Futaba memes too. I'm sure the VS fanbase will love those.

Rinne is neither.

ACK too

If you know that, then why do you keep making threads? Save them for when new episodes air/pop up on nyaa.

Rinne is objectively the worst girl of 2016.

How is it that one of the less popular shows manage to have WORSE threads than the usual suspects?
Not even fucking Kill la kill, Re:Zero, and Akame ga kill was this fucking bad.

And this shit is barely 100 posts in.

I wish janitors would clean up the other shitposts like they do with ACK.

The outcome will still be the same for airing threads though. In any case, we didn't make this thread that isn't even a proper Nanoha/Vivid. In fact, it's obvious now that OP is the shitposting autist. He has done this before when he first started a week ago. Those chained threads with no subject that all had rhetoric or baiting/implying edgy topics were created by him who would start sperging from the get-go. But threads with subject made by fans usually fare better during the start because he isn't there to sperg and comes later or late.

Because Nanoha is a franchise? I don't know why does it attract so much shitposting.

Only bullies would disagree.

Is linking park still popular with the kids?

Because everyone reacts at the trolls. They get all attention and encouragement they want.

A single individual's extreme autism is why threads end up so shitty as they are.

>implying executives are actually in touch with what the kids want at any given moment

>It has 7 days since the shitposter started doing this
>We had threads every day since episode 4 was released
>Rough estimate of 14 threads total
>Shitposter has been at it non-stop, being responsibly for generally 30%-40% of total post count in each thread and only stopped when he to sleep
A bit over a week now, but it's because of this shitposter.

>The outcome will still be the same for airing threads though.
It should be far less pronounced since those threads are a lot faster and there's actually things to talk about (plot developments and such).
>In fact, it's obvious now that OP is the shitposting autist.
So why are we still bumping this thread, then?

I'm not. Sage is up. The shitposter is bumpin his own thread.

One dedicated person

Our threads were fine and good until the 4th week attracted a super troll who is very determined to ruin threads by going against everything that fans enjoy.

I stopped bumping too. It's best to let this thread die. No doubt the autist is going to spam and samefag to bait, but if everyone just ignore it and don't bump, he'll get bored sooner or later.

inb4 he makes another one after this one failed to it all over again.

Germany ran itself into the ground, and there's a difference between giving your people hope and deluding them.

You faggots are such paranoic cunts, I just wacthed the episode and made the thread because I thought the 13-14 years old girl working out is amusing. I rarely even visit Vivid threads, because you faggots ruined it after "that" scene happened. Fuck you.

Don't fall for it.

>ryona
Not even once.