What are the chances that the man who will become the second Adolf Hitler is posting amongst us at this very moment?

What are the chances that the man who will become the second Adolf Hitler is posting amongst us at this very moment?
I have it about 25%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sG7ZSfTG2Vw
theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup

What makes you think the second Hitler will be white?

What makes you think white people post on Sup Forums?

The time will come, I'm ready

There will never be another Furherh

What makes you so confident?

0%
you are stuck in the fairytales promoted by (((them))).

You're right.
We'll have to get the old one back.

You get shovels and round up a posse and i'll make sandwiches for everyone.

hai

100% it’ll be one of you virgin dickcheeses.

yeah its me. Screenshot this. in 20 years ill prove its me in a cryptic message via whatever social media faggotry is popular then.

Give you my first hint. My first policy will to legalize all drugs, at the cost of every user getting mandatory sterilization.

no chance, Trump is on Twitter.

Most people here are americans

sauce??

Where do we look first... Germany... Or Argentina?

digits confirm

fuk

Saved
Now we wait

If he is here please hurry the fuck up

It's me. This time we will do it correctly.

The most unlikely place to find a white person. Argentina!

I'm almost ready

These things take time
Stepping stones are needed to normalise our views

Huedolf Huetler

Don't tell me what to do.

How can there be a second one if the first one hasn't died yet?

I think about this question sometimes. I hope he is here

Chances of next Hitler arising in next 50 years? 40%. Just look at nationalist parties in Europe gaining ground, and votes.

Next Hitler posting here? 5%.

0% because in the year 2017 Germany would force a person like Adolf Hitler to attend a 'diversification' seminar in which the attendee's are forced to suck on the toes of a Muslim religious official in order to recant their racist sins

He's in Argentina

I am here and ready Sup Forums

The new Adolf in an Amerimut. Deal with it.

Hitler was a neet until his manhood was forged in the crucible of the Great War. Until there is another conflict like that to harden our people, don't expect another Hitler.

Are these members of the Guilty Remnant?

Uhhh, this couple look awfully familiar.

Blood and potatoes

Blood and spuds*

SOURCE YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!! NOW!!!!!

Is it me? It's me, isn't it? It's me.

Reveal the flag thou filthy leaf.

Do people not realize theres genocide happening all the time?

Hitlers are everywhere

There is a little bit of Hitler in all of us my der gute kamerad.

>We want hilter primarily because he will commit genocide
No
>Everyone who commits genocide is Hitler
Wew

If my kids die due to this liberal bullshit I'm starting the civil war.

I'm right here you silly Goose!

The entity that will become the next Hitler might be an AI.

I'm willing to end my No_FAP for her. Source?

But not the genocide we need

Give me more time..

>Tfw weev's racist AI is the next Hitler
My body is ready

The first book I ever read was Mein Kamph at 14 and I have had delusions of overthrowing the parliament and becoming military dictator ever since. Can't say it's a very likely scenario though.

I'll start effective immediately for digits.

I almost drowned in a car accident, am I the next Führer?

Guess not.

This would unironically be the best option.

The time of authoritarian figures is over. Power is decentralized now, in the information age, it lies in the shadows.

there are those out there who respect him, and reject American degeneracy

who ever be the most book learned among us

2nd hitler here what do you want to knowe?

most posters on /pol work for kgb
so not white

I am the master of your fate
I am the one who will free you who will feed you
I am the one the Jew fears
I am the one who rises to power for all eternity who am I
>I’m joey youtu.be/sG7ZSfTG2Vw

I really doubt it. He has better and more important things to worry about then a bunch of autistic NEET fags on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

It's PewDiePie and we all know it

If only.....

20 years is too late and after all that time the best you'd do is focus on drugs >_>

There won't be a second Hitler. Just like modern communications made certain kind of stories impossible to happen, so too, a dictator of that caliber opposed to the status quo would never happen again.
The plant can't grow if everyone is watching and knows when to pluck it before it's too late.

40% likely he is lurking

I'm a Goebbels searching for my Adolf.

what makes you think people post on Sup Forums?

100% chance he'll be 56% and will be for 14/88 despite having 3/5 genetics.

100%

Somewhere in the world a 13 year old is reading Sup Forums every day. He will have 3 sons, no daughter. 1 of these 3 will grow up in an era where the current liberal degeneration has died down and the next one will rise. Most of us here will be dead by then.

Zen truth.

There's a chance.

I'll be the new Ford in about 5-10 years. We're going to re-industrialize this great nation and put unskilled people to work to keep them from focusing on rights and social justice. A fair wage for thousands of assembly line workers, which I can afford by not buying modern automation equipment and using humans instead. Opening my first factory next year, June.

About the same chance as the guy who'll kill him

>second Adolf Hitler is posting amongst us at this very moment
white people never learn

>What are the chances that the man who will become the second Adolf Hitler is posting amongst us at this very moment?
What qualities do the next hitler need to have? What does it mean to be a "hitler"?

not entirely sure if what you said was mathematically sound. at least not in terms of probability, because one is a dependent variable. hitler 2.0's assassin cannot exist until hitler 2.0 manifests itself.

>The new Adolf in an Amerimut. Deal with it.
Who?

nah, someone like that would've left pol once it went to complete shit. any movement originating from this board can no longer be taken seriously

obviously meant donald schmuck, dumbass
1. hate blacks
2. (no one has ever gotten that far yet)

Leaf Reich soon.

rare

>obviously meant donald schmuck, dumbass
I could guess it, but i am open to other answears.
>1. hate blacks
what are blacks?

Lol

Silent voice comes forth out of the wilderness

Sven du har förått mig.

we are all Hitler

Digits it's me

What should one learn in order to become the next Fuhrer? How much power should one have, and how would it be obtained?

I think America is setting sights too high, perhaps taking over a scandinavian or eastern european country? Nothing in the global south or asia, obviously.
The next fuhrer would have to have some amount of power or bargaining chip, perhaps a piece of technology, in order to blackmail or force a country into submission.

kek a lek

It was a good try brother

if hitler2 comes to power in any country with nukes he will be alllowed to do whatever he wants

whatcha doing rabbi!!

theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses

Adolf Hitler would find this website distasteful and he would consider everyone who frequents it irredeemable idiots who should read more. He wasn't some Joe Everyman. He was college educated in a time when most people didn't even go to elementary school.

So the chances are pretty slim, given that you're all screeching idiots who cant get a point across without calling someone "faggot".

Also I'd like to point out the irony in a white male saying "any time now" when all liberals are saying is "white men need to stop treating everyone around them like shit." You cannot tell someone that you don't give a shit about their problems and then turn around and demand that they give a shit about yours. If you tell me to go fuck myself, I'm not going to give a shit about your higher premiums or how immigrants are taking your jobs. You're actively ignoring my problems so why should I even bother pretending to give a fuck about yours? You give what you get and that lesson is sorely lacking amongst white millennial males. Karma is a bitch, and when you treat people like shit long enough they will eventually reach a point of retaliation and that is what we're seeing right now. All the people you oppress are saying "stop!" and all you're saying is "Fuck you, I wont but also still care about me".

Is it really surprising that everyone says "no, fuck you too"?

I'd say 5-15%. The whites will get purged this time. Search your hearts because you know it's true.