One of these

one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence_activities_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahaha cuck zeland is not included

t. pic related

O shqiptar! :)

I am not albo King, although i wish

Analbanian?

There are no albanians here! At least call me realistic thing like Kashmiri or Bengali

bump

So you do like big mudslime dick, aka BBC?
I see you love ex-moor states and the omnipotent turkish, britfag.

t. pic related

>catalunya

You can't bump your own thread you retarded muslim newfag

What are you gonna do about it nigger

hello muhammad

I like ceska republika

fuck off we're full

>Likes Turkey, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Sweden
Muslim confirmed

t. Ibrahim Abdulllah Islam

shut up "other white"

I'm always conflicted on these things.

On one hand I genuinely like people from northwestern Europe on an individual-by-individual basis. They're the friendliest people in the world. They are the genetic stock which singlehandedly created the modern world. On the other hand, a large portion of these populations are race-blind to the point that they're seriously harming themselves and others who didn't ask for it. I both like and hate them. Also, the inverse is true for eastern Europe. Individually they're more likely to be shitty and corrupt, but their tribalistic mentality protects their people from brown hordes. I like and hate those aspects too.

However spamming "mixed feelings" everywhere is boring so I'll give some semblance of a definitive coloring.

Does my whiteness bother you, Hamid?

Fuck I forgot to paint Austria as "like" and Hungary as "mixed"

>btfo by POO
> a-at least i'm white right?
Insecure, Simon?

>On one hand I genuinely like people from northwestern Europe on an individual-by-individual basis. They're the friendliest people in the world. They are the genetic stock which singlehandedly created the modern world.
TIL romans were northwestern europeans

Well technically I know "singlehandedly" isn't true if you acknowledge that technologies and systems originated by peoples thousands of years were built upon to get to this point. But what I mean is that the level of scientific achievement we see in NW Europe in the past ~700 years is what created the modern world as we know it, and without them we'd still be stuck with 1300's-level GDP per capita.

kek, there are no albanians in england

I am Kashmiri

Also, northern Italians are part of what some describe as NW Europe, so technically a significant portion of Romans can be considered NW European.

poo

A little bit, yeah.

One question tho, how bad do you love Republika Srpska

>chad poo shits where he wants, women love the smell.
>virgin simon goes into his little cuck shed room to poo to hide the smelly poo.

Shut up snowniggers don't you have a somali to fuck?

Why don't you like based slavs, George?

enemies of islam
t. 1/346990438509091345 slav

any reason why you hate us in particular ?

the first picture is supposed to represented what?
I can't read.

Hard to deciede, whats biggest shithole - GB or SWE.

Why would we be enemies user

It's number of applications sent to the patent office per country, per capita from 2008-2010. It's a very, very rough approximate of ingenuity/inventiveness.

And it follows the hajnal line pattern we constantly see elsewhere. NW Europeans changed the world for the better.

I assume it's because you are frog eaters, faggots and your football team is full of niggers.

What's the source of this? The fact that it's not labelled leads me to suspect it's misleading. I presume Y axis is a percentage, but what of cunt?

rolling

please be 6, please be 6

daily telegraph, respected consevative british newspaper.

oh, it is about uni attendance rates

I found it, it's university attendance percentage by ethnic background and socioeconomic group.

Frankly, universities are overpriced anti-white brainwashing centres, why should anyone care that whites are choosing to attend less? If i could go back in time I wouldn't bother with it either.

You'll always be a shitskin.

A lot of French work/live here without integrating themselves. They don't even make the effort t learn our language. Instead they and some traitors force us to adapt to them. They started to implement "multilingual education" in preschool, but you don't learn how to write or speak luxembourgish in school. The French and portuguese are the 2 main reasons why we don't have any patriots left in this country.

I'm not even slav at all dumbong

poo

Ok, thanks. Why Norway has no blue?

>From Varg

Fucking albozerg, go jump off of a cliff, subhuman.

sorry, you are amerimutt
I agree, they are liberal centres. does not change the fact that subcontinental immigrants smarter and more successful than white brits. Britain is the worlds most tolerant country anyway, since days of hugenouts we take in everyone equally. And look how well our nation turned out.

>inb4 "you are not British" by some pole

Legally, I am. In my heart, I am. Ethnically, no. But even ethnic brits are French/German/Danish. I was born here and I am loyal. My fatherland was a commonwealth nation which fought in WW1 and WW2. Pointless american-style racism is less British than me.

>t. Tonibler

all you can do now is judge you Limey faggots
>go sit in the corner by yourself
From an Empire to just one shitty fucking city that's all you have left

British Kashmir Or Banglo British
>im sure you only brought the goods things from your country....

Can I get an empty copy? Thanks in advance.

Y no like the south :(?

that's not your homeland paki

>

Legally, I am. In my heart, I am. Ethnically, no. But even ethnic brits are French/German/Danish. I was born here and I am loyal. My fatherland was a commonwealth nation which fought in WW1 and WW2. Pointless american-style racism is less British than me.

i suk dyks

Somebody please post the template.

fuck Sunni

>t. paki

muslim balkaners hate your degenerate race. kys

Thank you.

MEMRI TV never disappoints

Ahh i love my Homeland Wales cus no one truly Hates us

we consider you inferior yavanas.
but you would be all dead without us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence_activities_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

This causes the Swede to be arrested for a hate crime.

>we consider you inferior yavanas.

topkek. return in your country brown friendo.

kek, you are a cucked nation.

Pakistan is more relevant than bosnia will ever be.

Reality is Aryan Pakistan could unite Islam but spend too much time fighting fellow Aryan India.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Fucking yavanas, we can kill you in a nuclear firestorm. call us brown now, but all arabs and slavs will feel the sword of the paki once we sort things out with India.

just compare other muslim armies to PAK FAUJ

>Loving eastern Germany
>Liking Norway and England
>Liking Switzerland
>Hating Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria
Not a real Pole
Go back

If you only knew how bad things really were...

It pains me to give this color to France.
French are our best allies, after all.
Shame that they cucked themselves so much

>Aryan Pakistan
>Aryan India

shut up you brown manlet.

what a grumpy man

fixed.

why donĀ“t you like us pal? we had our war's but it's in the past.

I am Kashmiri, average height is similar to europe
Secondly we are proud of our brown skin, it shows aryaness, rather than being a snownigger yavana Neanderthal or a nigger