Good luck getting that tax plan passed

Good luck getting that tax plan passed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akjXqfvLu28
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS13327709
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Average family walks away with $1200 while the rich get massive benefits

Why are republikeks the biggest cucks on the planet?

tell me why we should kill obamacare?

Tax rate doesn't mean shit at this point.
Tax dodging is basically an industry now and most listed companies pay 15% to 5% on their income in taxes, they go nowhere as high as 33%.
A tax break would greatly benefit the small to medium industries.

Look mama I posted stats again

and people think rich want some type of flat or fair tax. no way. rich would get killed with something like that. they (and large corps) live off the huge deductions.

How can people be so stupid? Correlation doesn't mean causation.

shows the GOP talking point that "Obamacare will kill jobs" is not accurate. once again they were proven wrong.

where does it say the jobs that were created were highly paid and included insurance and not minimum wage with medicaid picking up the tab?

We, we, we, need weal sowushuns, pebo...

youtube.com/watch?v=akjXqfvLu28

If that graph was true, no one would have a reason to doubt the blue model and ever vote for a non-democrat.

He cant answer you. Also he is a shill man. This entire thread is bullshit, if we stopped engaging obvious bs we would have a better time of things.

Cute shareblue, you made little charts and everything. Honestly how does it feel that you have to try to convince people on a Japanese surfing message board, that you don't like their choices?

>as you can see from this completely unrelated chart, goys: red is BAAAADDDDD and blue is GOOOODDDD

Lol the absolute state of leftist propaganda. Why can't they make good arguments?

What are part time jobs for two people that were formerly full time jobs for one person?

First image obviously doesn't account for the great recession. It also doesn't accurately encompass the actual dates they were in office. Bush apparently took over in July, and left in March. They put Q1 of 09 all on bush, number wise. Regardless it doesn't take into account that tax and economic policies takes years to see the results of. A president can't push a button and drive the economy from no growth to growth in a month.

Second post did obamacare create those jobs? Or was it a result of a year of his stimulus package, and the recovery from the recession? It has no data dealing with obama care and it's direct impacts. It's meaningless data for the discussion. I could say trump would hurt job growth, and look at the numbers. Oh look at that more jobs, silly dems they said he would cost jobs. Tell me why we should get rid of him? Your data has to be germane to the discussion.

right here

cost vs effectiveness. makes sense.

That didn't happen either.

r u serious? They changed the unemployment formula, they drop people after they've been looking for work after a few months, if you work even 1 hour a week they include you as part of the workforce. Stop watching and reading mainstream (((news))) and go out and see how people actually live.

Many factors to job growth. Like I said, this is showing that Obamacare did not kill job growth like GOP said it would.

Also, show it was full time jobs. Which shows GOP also lying that it was just part time jobs being created.

Eat shit faggot. One red state with minimal regulation, low taxes and non-existent income tax.

>source: blogspot blog
ok

oh yes.... the "but but but that's not the REAL unemployment number"
What's commonly used:
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

and what also includes folks you're talking about:
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS13327709

both have improved greatly since Obamacare passed.

>Stop watching and reading mainstream (((news))) and go out and see how people actually live.
good advice

Wow thats a crazy chart. I've been to Dallas a handful of times over the last 10 years and they are non-stop building. So many people are moving from other states to Texas for work, like California (unfortunately).

Plus this bitch

I agree those tax cuts have really jacked up the debt. Just think how much better it would have been without the Bush tax cuts?

So you're saying he's no better than Bush and Reagan? He did do something they didn't though, he spent 10 trillion dollars he didn't have.

I'm saying the GOP's claim that Obamacare would kill jobs have been proven not to be true.