Revenge Classroom

Is she our girl? What are your thoughts on this manga?

Anyone got a link to raws?

Little bump

Too edgy to be even remotely believable. The whore is insane. She almost begs to be bullied/raped just to have an excuse to murder people.

A nice dose of edge to wash off al the CGDCT trash o prevalent nowadays.

Does she ever actually get good revenge against the normals or is it still kiddie shit? Thats why I dropped this manga a while back.

I don't think you're supposed to believe it, you're just supposed to strap in and enjoy the ride.

Nigger she's responsible for, like, 1 suicide and 3 indirect murders, and counting.

this is thing is still ongoing?

what happened after the chainsaw murder?

I didn't mind until she started going for people who were minding their own had nothing to do with her bullying
This was where I drew the line because I would hate to be a victim for doing nothing

Feels like the author has been through a lot of shit in his(her?) school days.

Id rape her too, her body begs for it.

Good taste. That greasy hair is pure sex.

*tips fedora*

this manga is a watered-down Hepatica

>tags:
>Bullying Delinquent/s Injury Japanese Society Punishment/s Rape Rape Victim/s Revenge School Girl/s Violence

Well I'm fucking sold.

It's terrible, so naturally I look forward to every chapter.

Is volume 6 scanned yet?

edgy shit

The early victims were lucky. I don't really see anything but a bloodbath for the remaining victims.
Yandere lesbians.
Her dad is also an amazing peice of shit since it turns out that he cheated on the mom with his cousin and that somehow translates into a good reason to bully his wife and daughter.

Somehow I get the feeling the author is projecting the shit out of his manga.

She got a lot more hands-on with the revenging.