America is the only country where you can protest something that doesnt exist...

America is the only country where you can protest something that doesnt exist, wear a terrorist uniform and get named "Citizien of the Year"

OH SAY AN YOU SEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick#Early_life
twitter.com/J_Neese/status/849240130372161536?s=17
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_magazines_by_circulation#United_States
archive.is/bRoCi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By the fro's curly blight...

>That nose
It reminds me of something.

Its a stunt to save their dying magazine.

Doormat of the year.

Isnt GQ the same publication that pays that lunatic Olbermann to rant from his basement green screen?

>(((GQ)))

this photo looks like you mirrored his left side

i did this super fast and fucked it up a bit but it's still spoopy

Somebody should photoshop that Muslim nigger who stabbed all those people in Minnesota onto this GQ cover. They look surprisingly similar.

Is he considered white in le 56% land?

Makes it great.

What's the necklace supposed to be? Is it some sort of KANGZ thing cause it kinda looks like half a scarab to me.

Stain

if he identified properly as an arab, he would be.

Gq
Gender queer magazine?

Yeah and don't let the Afro fool you, those are some Greek genes.

This whole Colin Kaepernick thing is hilarious. Would make a slightly bigger difference if the guy was actually a good quarterback.

What % of mystery mutt is that thing

>Greek genes.

I guess he is also "allowed" to use the word nigga in public, right?

Kaepernick

Caper Nic.......

Smoking Caper......

Yes, yes..... Continue the redpilling of whites......

Don't fear my friend, this is all part of the process. Hitler only rose to power because he was the alternative to Communists. We must do the same

>Kaepernick wears a fro because if he didn't everyone would think he's middle eastern

GQ (Gentlemanly Queers) employs ultra nutcase Keith Olbermann so what do you expect?

Giant Queers.

the guy is in the NFL he is obviously a good quarterback. I don't even watch football or know how it works but that is just impossible to debate

PJW blowing them out again.

Here's my doormat

NIGGER LIFE

My thoughts exactly

>the guy is in the NFL

wrong

>I don't even watch football or know how it works

painfully obvious, leaf

Tells the affair like it is......

Gets sent a breakthrough codebreak on the Ricky Mc Cormick Case and the Ferguson Murders of the witnesses of the police creating the riots afterwards....

Then takes a knee and bows out....?

Football anyone?

They are one bought and paid demonstration after the next.....

Turning competition into a political fun fest....

That half jew wahabbi wannabe thinks he's antifa and isis in one hero.....

lol....fucking copycat revolutionary....

You have the facts that the "Game" being hunted are your own people and you take a fucking knee to pray for guidance.....

when you should be shaking your fucking spear

guess what fucking retard......you bowed out and now Disney is laying off over 100 more employees of ESPN

So much for game....

Didn't Louis legally do nothing wrong? Didn't he always ask them if he could, and they said yes?

Obviously degenerate as fuck, but legal no?

The nose knows, also he is subversive as fuck

Yes he is better than you or me, but around NFL football players he is mediocre at best.

He might be in for one or two misdemeanors, but thats it.

Never hurt anyone, and the "victims" were all grown women who most definetly had seen dicks before.

>GQ

They're relevant? Last I knew, print media is dead.

This is the same magazine that gave a man the "woman of the year" award, so take their awards with a grain of salt. They are clearly celebrating Opposite Day every single day of the year.

Tons have been signed to the NFL and never played or only lasted a season, you think they're all good?

Who cares, especially if you use the Left's logic. Fuck, CK even said he used his status to get away with it. The cuck is pretty much a feminist too. One quote was "Men are the most dangerous thing to women"

I wouldn't throw stones in glass houses senpai. Modern Macedonians are barbarian slavic invaders from the Urals. You're about as related to ancient Macedonians as I am.

I agree, but it's a dangerous precedent to attack someone who did nothing legally wrong. It adds to their argument against people like Trump, who did nothing legally wrong but can be attacked along these same lines

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick#Early_life

GTBMS

GQ has seriously fucked up. Their waning readership consists mostly of white men aged 35 and up. This will not please that demographic.

Why is noone talking about tebow. Your telling me the heisman national champ isn't a better athlete at one position than all the nfl. His message was of god, kneeled amd prayed. Imagine all the tebow jerseys right now. God bad, muslim black good, white bad. Buy our shit....NFL

But this is nothing new from the Left. If anything we hold them to this for every instance, which will be worse as they all seem to be aimed at Liberals.

Imagine being that nubile 18 year old girl and this handsome strong black stud picks you for prom. As you start showing he packs up and runs off, but you will always have a little bundle of joy to remember him by. Imagine your luck, the boy even looks like his daddy! Fast forward many years and the lovechild grows up to be a strong handsome young man like the father who rocked your world.

This nigger isn't even black holy shit

They clearly whitened him up for the cover.

Getting a fro ain't that hard

Cause they be rayciss

kek at the uneven jew nose

Don't forget also
>completely fail at your job
>get fired
>protest that, too

And: FEATURING STARS!
>Stephen Colbert
The sheer cuckery in this single magazine is at critical mass

That's why he's happy to let it happen to him, it's setting the precedent that even if a man gets consent, if the woman later claims she was pressured into saying yes because of his authority/position/power then the man is fucked.

powerful

>Live in country where it's possible to make millions by simply playing a sport
>Hear that black teens can't rob stores without having to worry about getting shit
>Help, I'm oppressed!

Out of sheer curiosity, I threw this in to photoshop to see if I could recover a close proximity to the original color values, before they bleached him.

He played in the super bowl you dumb nigger. NFC champ.

Oh sheeeit do you be seein

Noice!!! Haha. Somebody send this to Talcum X and get a race war started with GQ.

GQ more like JQ

Is that the infamous 56% face?

Doesn't matter if what he did was perfectly legal.
If you support white genocide, then you you don't deserve due process.

OIIII VEYY CAN YOU KVELT!

Only white genocide?

>Doesn't exist

>you shouldn't assume people's race based on socially constructed stereotypes

What did they mean by this?

they shopped it a lot too. original looks way more beautiful

>insult Trump 24/7
>viewership rating collapses
>the kikes still promote you as a "hero"

Reminder: the publishers of GQ Magazine promote and enable literal rapists.

Help her Sup Forums they are covering up her rape

Krapernick is a rapist
twitter.com/J_Neese/status/849240130372161536?s=17

>implying GQ is relevant in any way
GQ is #82 in yankland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_magazines_by_circulation#United_States

This was just a play to save his job that got WAY out of hand.

I'm a retarded faggot and I support this.

Goyim quarterly

People still read magazines?

Yeah, I'm sure German media is far more right-wing and based than ours, right?

>disrispect flag and country
>get named citizen of the year

USA will stop existing in my lifetime.

Never heard of CQ befo. Probably wont see it again after this thread too.

it ever occur to you your people just commit more crimes? also are less intelligent meaning more likley to get caught..

Isn't GQ the magazine that denfended being called a cuck, among other fine articles?

archive.is/bRoCi

Legit heroes unreported everyday, citizen of the year was given to some mutt that wanted to make his multi million dollar paycheck a political message.

Dog Piss the USA

if the media accurately represented the country, Trump wouldn't have won

Can someone photoshop Spencer as their Man of the Year?

yes and as i said in nobody reads the fucking thing

that's the only way to pacify niggers and spiks, there is a reason why so much media features niggers and "minorities" in their movies, games and so on.. keep these niggers in mentality WE WUZ KANGS and hopefully they'll be too busy to rob/steal/kill/rape/kidnap and do other things niggers/spiks do. This particular nigger in the GQ cover will be particularly hit hard for this in a near future and he'll regret his actions for the rest of his "clown" life.

Has it ever occurred to you that generations of anti-black propganda throughout slavery, Jim Crow, and civil rights ear; unequal/racist wealth distribution by the government, and over representation of black crime in the media has contributed to a the "violent black" stereotype that causes policemen to unequally target and convict blacks at higher rates?

He's a tan dune coon. The nose his face shop a turban on him throw a beard up and see for yourself

>That hair though...

Only if you are a minority though

>GQ

Keith Olbermann runs that bitch, he's a pathetic faggot with severe mental issues. GQ is cosmopolitan for female brained men.

sweden never had niggers, had no history of oppressing niggers

now the jew imports niggers, their crime rate is like in the US

explain that

>Named best citizen...
>By gq

This, niggers shit up every country they are in. The excuses we make in America for them are hilarious because they think American niggers are the only violent and stupid niggers on earth.