Bungou Stray Dogs

Episode 17 is out

Did anyone watch it?

we're back to the present timeline

We already had a thread. It reached bump limit.

That was pretty good, the flashback really made me care for some of the characters.

From a useless flashback to a "rescue this girl who you literally just rescued in the previous arc" arc. Season 2 is pretty fucking bad.

Really? I don't believe it.

I feel like the OP is out of place. It fit well with the flashback, but now while it still is great, it just lacks that something.

It didn't. It died.
Last thread

Why is this episode's sub out so late?

I watched it already last week.

Do you know the schedule?

I laughed.

What the fuck is actually going on with the schedule? We once got 2 eps at once and now everythings a mess.

I was hoping you or someone would know.

Episodes are released on fridays in japan (you can see Ohys post his raws on Nyaa on fridays)
The simulcast is still scheduled for wednesdays (so it's a delaycast by 4 days)
For some reason, we got the flashback's last episode the same day it came out in japan and this episode was released today
But japan has been consistent. It's CR which for some reason doesn't stick to it's schedule, for some reason (probably they get the episodes on fridays, but someone fucked up and uploaded these last 2 episodes before they should)

Was pretty meh. Kyoka is already missing AGAIN. I liked the 1st Cour but i think this is it for me

I agree this was pretty shit. Finally acquired Kyouka and she's kidnapped in the first ep of this arc. I hope she gets rescued soon, she's the reason I keep watching.

>Kyouka is still the focus
For fucks sake.

>Kyouka is still the focus
Fuck yeah.

>naomi will never be your imouto

I think Chuuya is out of place.
Is he relevant at all in the source LN/manga or is this purely BONES pandering?

>Kyoka is already missing AGAIN
This is the shit I'm least looking forward to.

>MC and emo faggot fighting on a flying whale during the climax and the scene cuts to her moping "MUH 35 PEOPLE" again

Wait wait what, I thought it had ended

so what is Dazai going to do to her

I hope she joins the Agency, although it's probably not very likely

They work together against Chtulhu

They're deffo fucking.

But that didn't last long.

what i thought

>useless flashback
That "useless flashback" was better than the rest of htis shit show

So why is the Weretiger such a bitch?

Also why didn't they just poison the prophet?

I don't agree. I think people are fooled by the serious tone and don't realize that the writing is just as bad if not worse than the rest of the show. All those 4 episodes were for, in the end, is to explain that Dazai left the mafia as a favor to his friend who died because he was brainwashed by some nutjob. How am I supposed to feel bad for a guy who got 5? 6? innocent people killed for some crooked ideal that doesn't even begin to make sense? Oh wait, I know, because they played sad music and zoomed in on the character's face as he screamed. Thanks, anime.

>the writing is just as bad if not worse than the rest of the show
wew lad.

>How am I supposed to feel bad for a guy who got 5? 6? innocent people killed for some crooked ideal that doesn't even begin to make sense?
Who said you're suppose to? Oh wait, I know, no one.

The lines are difficult to translate.

The show did with its direction, that was my point. Overtly trying to elicit reactions from the viewer to the point where the obviousness overshadows anything it was trying to portray.

Pretty much this.

It was also super obvious that the kids were going to die and that he'd end up breaking his vow because of it. Introducing the children for one scene felt so forced.

Reminder that that episodes 13-16 should be skipped.

>it will never be as good as the flashbacks again