Is David Horsey /ourcartoonist/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i9WtG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>horsey
sage goes in all fields

>not knowing shit about charles darwin.

Fags eternally BTFO by a cartoon they think shows them in a good light.

>fags are evolutionary dead ends since they can't procreate
>try to use evolution to try to prove their point
kek

sure looks pretty cool

>me saying
can't even get the grammar correct
should be
>my saying

Anyone who unironically talks about anyone or anything being "less evolved" than anything else really needs to finish high school biology

I wasn't really using Sup Forums till two years ago,what was Sup Forums's views when Phil Robertson got kicked off TV for homophobia?

They procreate by spreading their illness; homosexuality is an infective disease.

>darwin -> evolution of species
>gays -> end of species
Idiot failed to connect.

What did he mean by this?

> Some of the truest Americans I have met are among those whose ancestors came here in slave ships.
> Some of the Americans who give me the most hope are the children of parents who slipped across the border in search of a better life; young dreamers working hard for an education and a chance to contribute to our society.
> Some of the Americans I admire the most are like my friend Jack who left the narrow-mindedness of his home state and came West to Los Angeles, where he met and married the man he loved.

> I look around at my friends and neighbors here on the West Coast and there is Keith, a guy with whom I recently got acquainted when we discovered our common affinity for good drinks, good ribs and good jazz. Keith is a muscular black man.

more Horsey originals plz, tia

>homosexuality is an infective disease.
This.

Reminder that Charles Darwin hated Jews, women and blacks and that the Origin of Species and the process of natural selection repudiate the fitness of homosexual behavior.

Horsey is about 10 years too late to the party. 2017 progressives hate the idea of natural selection and survival of the fittest. Darwin was a straight cishet white male and thus invoking his works in this way us now deemed racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic.

Darwin knew niggers weren't human. I find it odd that Liberals like his evolutionary theories.

How about his one

Someone post TESTOSTERONE.

Darwin was a racist and a fascist pig. Fuck you for being a fake progressive

Man the NRA sure is powerful. Apparently the vast majority of Americans are against gun rights but the villians known as the NRA, and a small handful of "gun nuts" living in the country, are able to override the will of the people.

They could just keep running to their mother's country, right?

Original version

The Left really should not ever bring up evolution for extremely obvious reasons.

We need to give Horsey the ole Ben Garrison treatment

So both commit appeal to authority logical fallacies. Is that the point?

OP left can't meme

just as bad as ben "get in the van, kiddo" garrision

Onigger was on Paleshits side

>burger education

what the fuck

Thanks for posting the original

These altright remakes about Jews and Israel are so stupid

butthurt much? y u mad?

jew mad?

i went to a public high school in baltimore and even i know you're wrong.

>anecdotes are truth
>being contrary to the norm is open-minded

just typical subversion

Not really but you know these remakes are shit

what the fuck is even the point he's trying to make?

That the bible is the same thing as the origin of the fucking species? Because that's retarded on so many levels.

Also, the bible says homosexuality is a sin, but there's nothing about backwoods fundamentalists in the fucking origin of species, so that doesn't even make sense!

And nobody thinks backwoods fundamentalists are "unevolved" they're just uneducated conservative shitty people.

This cartoon is fucking horrible.

LINCOLN WAS A REPUBLICAN

Nice German flag.

with time they'll improve

t. armchair biologists

They won't improve because of low intellect of altrights

There is no more or less evolved. If anything urban bugman are “less evolved” as they are completely unable to survive in any natural environment. Bugman also do not breed so from an evolutionary perspective they are unfit.

No he is a fucking cunt KYS commie scum

Who's suppose to be in the wrong here?The uptight leftist cunt or the red neck?Why would this bitch just randomly bring this up?Why would a redneck waNT STARBUCKS DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGNXNBVNETHETHTG

Whatever shit eater

Did the news teach you that word?

It is in the sense that homosexuality is a meme (Dawkins type meme) that is spread through molestation and passed on through generations.

That's not "less evolved" that's maladaptation, degenerative evolution or de-evolution.

post the original unedited version of this comic where it's a black-garbed saudi islamist holding up his Qur'an and watch liberal brainlock trying to reconcile that islam is the religion of peace and cannot be oppressive because only white men are capable of carrying out acts of oppression.

This is literally Sup Forumss argument for just about everything related to government.

I hate Oldfarts scince I first visited pol. Also you know you will never be as good as Jews

>LINCOLN WAS A REPUBLICAN
This

Horsey's version of Trump always creeped me out. I prefer Toles

That is my point there is no evolved or unevolved, only relative fitness for an environment. Bugmen are not objectively fit for any environment however

Boohoo, no one cares.

Being this much of a cuck. Blacks hate America and contribute negative value

Ad hom, not a valid argument. What are your credentials?

Also Jews are not parasites or something. They just have higher IQ than usual people

> A message to red-state Trump voters: I want MY country back
> By David Horsey
> I’m sure thousands of bottles of Budweiser will be raised tonight in those white, working-class neighborhoods of the upper Midwest that put Donald Trump over the top in the electoral college ... Thanks to your votes, Mr. and Mrs. White Working Class.

> Of course, the working class here is a lot more brown than where you might live. They sweat just as hard, though, and put in long hours just like you — maybe longer, and maybe for less money.

> Do I sound angry? That is because I am. I’m mad because your misguided hissy fit is messing with the country I love.

archive.is/i9WtG

whatever happened to duck dinasty?

Horsey is a retarded liberal fuck, and no, he’s not /our guy/.

Wrong
Fascism didn't exist yet.
Also, relative to his time period not that racist. He frequently countered the early eugenics movement, including his cousin Francis Galton, as they attempted to use his theories
to back their junk science.

Go read a fucking book loser.

Who is he making fun of here? I'm so confused.

His humor is so sophisticated that it tends to be hard to get for some people.

Now replace fundamentalists with niggers :^)

>that smug shit eating grin
no

Look at the black dude in the background.
This comic is trying to convey how crazy it is looks to (non-nigger) black people, when whites argue about 'black things' amongst themselves.

Sweet mercy the level of cuckoldry.

And then, like the meme he is, he literally said in his post-election statement:

>There is Keith, a guy with whom I recently got acquainted when we discovered our common affinity for good drinks, good ribs and good jazz. Keith is a muscular black man who would likely be subject to unfair and unfriendly scrutiny from the local sheriff if he showed up in a small Midwestern town, but forget the stereotype.

How. How does a meme gain flesh.

What a dickhead, how tolerant and progressive of him.

Darwin was a Christian.
No evidence that he supported sodomite rights.

I bet he doesn't know Charles Darwin was a race realist

>I’m mad because your misguided hissy fit is messing with the country I love.
IRONY

Just faggot shit.

it's funny because in his rush to make fun of Trump supporters he overlooks the fact that the moment Trump ran for president he became a politician, actually DOING something about his views, compared to Meryl Streep who just preaches at the Oscars.

They are, thanks to the electoral college.

I honestly don't get this cartoon. Is the sexual deviant mocked or being shown as le epic troll?

>darwin
>fags are biological failures
>bible
>fags are moral failures
so, we should convert to islam

>fags are evolutionary dead ends since they can't procreate

And yet, they still exist! It's almost like it's not genetically inherited or something.

why is a comfy life surrounded by nature depicted as "bad"?

if you don't like 12 YO and up you're a faggot

jesus christ