Drawfag Thread 1893

Drawfag Thread 1893

second rarfag's files until thread 1889: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1892

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
m.imgur.com/a/cmY90
i.imgur.com/WekQs7H.webp
i.imgur.com/GNAJSjc.webp
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5559032
i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Erika Itsumi wearing some cutelewd lingerie/babydoll not fully awake with these slippers while holding mugs of hot cocoa all the while a bit shy and/or sleepy would be nice.

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Requesting colors for this drawing of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and her stand, Luv(Sic)!

Stand can be whatever colors, but here's reference for Mimi's colors!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Tamamo dressed like D.Va or Widowmaker, but with big breasts too

Archer raking leaves

Requesting a cute alchemist making me a poison to drink.

Requesting Niizawa Nico from Kiznaiver measuring the length of an impressively long Salami (the sausage) with measure tape

I need a little help. I'm gonna commission my waifu dressed as a character that can relate on one of the 22 tarot cards, and I want to know which female characters would fit in each card. The Empress, Strength, The Hermit, The Tower, and The Moon are already occupied.

Thank you!

Can't do Tamamo, Lala, Saber, Misha, Q, Fuuka, or Mai

Thanks to that user who link me to that conversation on the WWD.

Requesting Domino wearing a sexy cat girl outfit with a tail and cat ears in a cat like pose, with her being busty and her cleavage showing a fair amount of skin.

Arm length gloves, thigh highs/thigh high boots, and smug would be things I'd like to see, but I'll leave it to you.

Requesting Hanako, Shima, and Sylvie at school together.

I know its too late, but I didn't get one in time for Halloween.

Requesting my Kallen dressed up as a demon for Halloween. Make it lewd please!

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: Tamamo performing a strip-tease or something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

What do you want to draw?

Vert in booty shorts and small top

Nothing

Yasuna could be related to the fool tarrot card maybe?

swords

fujo swords?

Can I ask you who is she and how she can relate?

Requesting something lewd of a huge breasted Raika Oda in her tiny Bikini.

Draw my waifu holding her shaft.

No. Big, thick, juicy zweihanders

Gay

Yasuna Oribe from Kill Me Baby and pretty much I would say innocent but is pretty much a very goofy and airheaded at times

Fuck you!

user would be The Fool.

Requesting her having fun in a bouncy castle

Requesting Fremy Speeddraw getting surprised by a phallic shaped object pulling her boob strap up and causing her breasts to fall out.

Isn't she a little old for that?

I probably am but oh well

No

Are they sending out e-mails for the drawing SS already?

Requesting Pig Macaron in a primeape themed costume, a white fur bikini and shackles on her wrists and ankles with bare feet and looking determined or annoyed.

How can I become SSF, drawfag wise? If I'm going to be a failure at life, at least I can become a drawfag that started from nothing, like SSF.

ctrlpaint.com

Requesting a version of this comic with Nana, the girl on the left, as the little girl eating one of her oden sandwichs with Ciel, the one on the right, playing the role of the oppai lady

Make shitty sketches, become the henchman of an insane lunatic and blackmail a french guy.

If you're serious about drawfagging set your bar higher than shitty sketches.

Noire, on a towel at the beach on her stomach, wearing a blue or black bikini wit hthe top undone and asking to rub suntan oil on her. Please, and more dere than tsun if that is possible.

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies

Requesting Patchouli wearing wool bikini please. Or just comfy ribbed sweater with huge sweater puppy.

Should I continue polishing this? Cat girl outfit is based on Zero no Tsukaima Louise's outfit by the way.

>get some paper
>buy a pencil
>draw waifus on the weekend and laugh at people who have nothing better to do than shitpost you
And you're set to go. Have fun. Try not to take things too seriously or you'll just end up suffering.

>huge sweater puppy
Only one?

I haven't got mine yet I'm scared

requesting corrupted Abyssal Iowa

Requesting Patchouli wearing wool bikini please. Or just comfy ribbed sweater with huge sweater puppies.

Why try to be one of the best when I'm worse than someone that do simple sketches?
Also, that's rude.

Not OR, but what are you using to draw?

Photoshop and the default brush.

Same here.

And your input method? Mouse?

Yes

get a tablet

I'm poor.

then buy the cheapest one, it makes a world of a difference

Since its still perfect flipflop weather, requesting more of Otoha in this casual outfit.

Requesting Nico Robin in a grass skirt and coconut bra

Adlet and Hans spitroasting/DPing Chamot from Rokka no Yuusha after all the shit she put them through, as she's bound up or not if its just spitroast then have Adlet using a dildo on her ass

Request Yano, Yoshida or both as naked catgirl trick-or-treaters at your door.

Not him, but why not try to be one of the best? Just because you're shit doesn't mean you can't aim high.

Requesting Lucca from "Astarotte no Omocha!" wielding a mighty Greataxe and optionally sporting a fashionable beard.

Even an older used Bamboo would work. Hell, I'd give you mine if I could.

Requesting Kiss-shot doing the Tawawa challenge.

Requesting Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova (right) building a snowman happily while Jeanne d'Arc (left) fruitlessly tries to set it on fire/melt it and getting enraged.

That attitude will get you to where Ash Ketchum is.

Who's the next Oora?

Getting a kiss from your waifu who tells you you're her goal and she'll become more attractive for you?

Cyan

for beginners the tablet doesn't matter really. Just get some chink small one for $40/$50

Requesting Yoko wearing a cut off top that shows underboob

Pencil and paper are much easier to use and - more importantly - cheaper.
There is no reason to shun analog.

Requesting poco as a cute teenage boy

SeeOora is old and busted. Cyan is the new hotness.

Requesting steampunk moeblobs

Anyone here looking to finish a sketch and fully colored drawing someone made for me???

This is also true. I think people automatically assume people will only like digital. Traditional has much more character and if you get a scanner and work on traditional first it can carry over to digital really easily.

Just pose them. I'm sure someone will bother.

Requesting colors for Birdy please and thank you.
m.imgur.com/a/cmY90
i.imgur.com/WekQs7H.webp
i.imgur.com/GNAJSjc.webp

Mind if someone can finish sketching this and fully color it

This character is Mallow from sun and moon in a grass bikini

Her Pose is based off this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5559032

Canaria wearing a sexier variation of her city's uniform.

Is it okay if I do that request too?

Go to Sup Forums or /vp/

Hey, it's a free country.

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Don't know if this is more Sup Forums or more Sup Forums, but Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting Black Hanekawa wearing the outfit of YoRHa Type A No.2 (on the left).

Requesting big sopping wet Nero titties.

Consensual bondage please

>Traditional has much more character

If you're good. Just like for digital.

This is a good idea, I don't have time to do it right now but if it's not delivered by the time I'm free I'll try.

I see you're a man of great taste. Thanks for considering it!

Requesting both Nana's sharing a drink together, maybe a milk tea or boba tea, or some cute halloween stuff with them together or just cute things in general would be great. Thank you!

Cyan needs to futafuck another waifu first. I say Rori's

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Santa please!