Want a alien girlfriend

want a alien girlfriend

a cute alien, how old is she?

>Sup Forums - anime and random

I wish I was the alien

> using "'Tis"

I want to be a cute alien dyke.

It's sad that it's mostly lesbian shit. Straight would be fine-ish i guess, though i'd much rather prefer her doing cute things or kissing an empty face, like an outline or something...

A cute alien gf would just be a human-chaser fetishist. Like, imagine the kind of person who wants to fuck aliens. Shouldn't be too hard. Would you fuck them? I can safely say "hell no." This is the cruel explanation behind the Fermi Paradox: eventually, every civilisation realises that broadcasting messages is the equivalent of putting up a profile on a dating site occupied solely by the absolute trashest of trash.

>self-insertfags

I want my waifu to burst out of my chest.

Fuck off back to /u/.

This manga is for you

RIP ;_;7

What a loser!

Go back to /y/

I want to kill aliens.

>not self inserting snuggling with a qt alien
It's almost like you have no imagination at all.
My point still stands, i'd prefer her to be solo, i don't really like the doc, nor do i like lesbians.

>tumblrshit

>being a fucking spastic who can't enjoy art no matter where it comes from
This can be fucking pulled out of a niggers asshole for all i care, it's fucking cute and well drawn.

This thread is pretty fucking heretic.

Good for you I guess, shit eater.

Nothing wrong with a little heresy every now and then.

>I want an alien girlfriend
I don't fucking care, Its not Sup Forums related.
Go to /r9k/ with your shit or back to tumblr where you come from.

Yeah good on me, i can enjoy plenty of A-grade art without being a whiny dumb-ass.

>implying I'm the OP
Yeah i see your point, it's not Sup Forums related, but do you really mind seeing content like this? I know i wouldn't mind seeing this on any board.

Aliens are always bad news.

based alienfu

Artist is going to do a long comic of it. I'm a friend IRL. Basically gonna be the kind of story that starts cute with some harmless experiments and tests on the side while a mother-daughter relationship develops between the dark haired scientist and the alien girl. The relationship eventually shifts into a yuri-love one.

Then it'll grow more and more dark until the lizard-alien-girl loses control during a test and kills the red haired scientist. The Black haired scientist will be forced to put the alien girl down.
A week or so later she takes her own life, unable to deal with killing the last thing she held dear and gave her meaning in life.

ayy

>straight from tumblr
Fuck off.

Thanks, now I don't have to read that garbage.