All civilizations will fade and be replaced. It's the natural cycle

All civilizations will fade and be replaced. It's the natural cycle.

Yes. Some left valuable culture, art, technology and works of science, philosophy, math, poetry and spiritual works for the human race.
Some don't.

Go home, Finland. You're a morbid drunk.

I only drink in social situations and I don't have a social life.

In the face of this destiny, there is only one world view that is worthy of ours, the one named by Achilles: Rather a short life filled with deeds and glory than a long life without meaning. The danger has become so great, for every single one, for every class, for every nation, that it is petty to lie to oneself. Time cannot be stopped; there is no wise turn, no smart waiver. Only dreamers believe in a way out. Optimism is cowardice.
We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.

Like tears... in the rain

After a few decades of historical revisionism, all those moments will truly be lost.

That's why I talk to myself while I drink. Instant social drinking.

Yeah, I've just kinda came to terms with the state of affairs after reading Oswald Spengler and Savitri Devi.

Shadows and dust.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((natural)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I see the northern depression is starting to kick in.

Come south, yellow man, it's always sunny in Macedonia.

ironically so will that movie and all memory of that quote.. scare but true.

Atlantis is forever

I don't want to fuck my shit up completely. I still have a shiver of hope.

Can't. I have important ties here. My dream is to make enough money to buy a nice house and seclude myself in some beautiful place.

You'll end up committing suicide before you achieve any of that.

We can but hope this is now true for the Khazarian's

>All civilization will fade and be replaced by the menstrual cycle. it's natural ftfy

not this time boyyo, this time were here to stay

If we're lucky the movie itself won't be stuffed down the memory hole. It could be heavily altered with CGI. They could make Deckard a black woman and Roy a tranny in a wheel chair, to make it more inclusive you know. But the quote could be left unaltered.

tell that to the Chinese, retard.

You're very optimistic, for a toothpaste.

it isn't. they're parasites, living off other civilisations. they're like maggots on a corpse.

that actually makes perfect sense

Yeah, but lets put it off for as long as we can, eh?

yes but not the people who made them ,the west has been the more adaptable people on the face of the earth and if we are strong enough we will continue to be so

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: “Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
‘My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

How can my civilization be replaced when society is already dead?

You can live with honor, don't expect to die with it.

Fate says we rise and fall. We literally do not have to follow fate, and using our ability to parse information for intelligent patterns we can modify the future through the present. The tools are already mostly here to solve the systemic issues currently at play, it's only the social ones I'm worried about anymore.

What is important is you rise again and again. Adapt continously.
We should have perished for at least a dozen times or so for the last 2500 yers. But we are still here and things are actually looking up.
Don't give up FinGolBro. Just live as best as you can.

***except israel

Only when humans decide to go ''liberal''.

Islam and Fascism will live

>stop appropriating gay/lesbian behaviour
>stop letting women in career positions, and stop letting them interfere with politics