Why is this (((positivity))) stuff memed so hard by girls?

Why is this (((positivity))) stuff memed so hard by girls?

women are terribly insecure all the damn time

they pasted shit like that everywhere in my college

Without a strong man in their life to give them stability or a child to give them purpose, modern woman is a maelstrom of vice, hatred, and alienation.

women are higher in trait neuroticism. It's a psychological fact.

they have no men to keep them in check and constantly validate their fragile egos

I actually felt better after reading "you are enough".

I am often self-critical to a fault.

/thread

I had eating disorder from childhood in response to abuse. Had to go to treatment centers. Almost all others were women. They constantly said positive platitudes and laughed, smiled maniacally. Many were dying of self-inflicted starvation and being forcefed but in full denial with *mindfulness* mantras and cheery ice breaker talk nonstop at every meal.

Yeah, I was taking an hiv test last week and while waiting for the results I decided to take a pee. I was really worried what would the results be while taking a pee I saw on of those stickies saying "think positive".

My heart pump faster than ever, looking at the sticky, then looking at my dick and looking back at the sticky.

>hatred

id say it's more anxiety, depression and insecurity. General dysphoria from the modern lifestyle

because they are not logical thinkers, their thoughts are based on emotional reaction, and that sort of crap produces a positive emotional reaction in them, making them FEEL better about their terrible choices.

because they're insufferable retards chemically laden with sedatives and retard juice and filled with subhuman seed so they need to positively reaffirm themselves on the outside to try and pick themselves up from what depraved fucking cunts they are on the inside

my sides

Wtf is wrong with staying positive? Everybody cant work at taco bell like you basement master baiters. Give pol a rest, see the sun, live your life for gawwwds sake. Clean up your fucking room, roughly speaking. Then change the world.

so did you get aids or nah

Because being around miserable, unhappy, defeatest, negative, obstructionists is tiresome?

>what's wrong with naivete and being unable to examine things critically?
oh, i can think of a few billion mistakes walking around today as to why

Because they need reminding.
Your average Americlap female is a miserable beast. None of 'em are happy, look at the stats for antidepressants. They're all fucked in the head, and can only pretend to enjoy life.

This.
/thread

>eating disorder

Women have PMS which literally makes them insane and, before any sexist comments, is probably the primary reason they shouldn't have autonomy represented by "rights" and surely not the right to vote.

I don't know why liberals and femenists forgot that women alone uniquely suffer every single month of their lives from puberty to 50 years old. Even after they reach menopause, the lifetime of torture has warped them and they will continue to suffer in one way or another because of the menopause themselves.

Women just are not equal to men in any sense of the word. They are prisoners to their own existence, which has deluded them into thinking they're prisoners by environments of patriarchy or whatever the fuck. So many femenists say the world wouldbe so much better without men, but if they ever got to live in that world they would still be fucking insane and find something else to hate - because the environment was never the problem, only their own body.

in any case, women don't deserve rights. It's the only aspect of modern islam that kind of appeals to me and for what it's worth, it used to be a prominent aspect of christianity too, and america itself was founded on the concept of women being understood to be lesser beings.

I just wish femenists didn't arbitrarily believe that having less rights would make their lives worse. They insanely assume that if they had no rights, they would be locked up in rape dungeons and beaten to bloody pulps; completely disregarding the entire history of patriarchal civilization treating women with RESPECT for their natural disability that merely manifested as denying them the responsibilities which they can't handle - and in a sense, that is where Islam starts getting things wrong.

If it all took to change things was a piece of writing on a sticky note, the world wouldn't have niggers and other problems.
Women need these little delusional thoughts to continue on with their meaningless lives.
Ultimately, they need a husband to tell them what to think and do.
We live in a society that doesn't normally recognize that anymore.

Because optimists are retards and women aren't so good at thinking objectively.

by odin as my witness she was designed for one thing and one thing only

Because they're emotional idiots. AKA women.

Excellent post user. Kind of explains why women are so drawn to the left. They are natural structuralists

They abandoned their natural roles and fight against their instincts every day. This causes them to constantly feel stressed and uncomfortable. Hell they don't even have a boyfriend to compliment them.

fpbp

That pic is kinda hot desu.

is this implying the wife decked him in the face?

Excellent comment and T H I C C

Because they are crybaby bitch cunts.

>they don't even have a boyfriend to compliment them.

they have a revolving door of semi-monogamous fuck buddies and horde of beta orbiters on instagram that inflate their ego every time they post a salad

You don't even know if it's a trap you kekistani faggot. You spilled your spaghetti. But with that kekistani flag we knew you were gay the whole time.

it´s normal for smart people. Especially intps which occur here in hordes.

>you are enough
>t.fat whale
Absolutely hilarious

Because if the shoe was on the other foot we'd have feminist fiction of male breeding studs in pens and killing male babies IRL. They assume we'd do the same to them due to pathology rather than analysis of the last 60,000 years of human history.