"The accuser"

It's not one accuser. The Post account is full of detailed corroboration from 30 people, including the victims, who spoke on the record. This is Bill Cosby level shit. And pathetic, mentally diseased little Trumpcucks are defending it.

Pretty pathetic, but after they defended treason, who expected them any better. Still, I wonder if any of them have little sisters, and how they'd feel if they got Roy Moored.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PamEngel12/status/930164304925675520
twitter.com/jbarro/status/930164286143565830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Libshits gonna lib.

Nobody gives a fuck about Roy Moore here.

No one cares. I'll vote for anyone who closes the border and sends them all back.

"If the allegations are true"

> launch completely predictable attack on media along with tried-and-true name calling and whataboutism
> fail to achieve desired result
> probably lose election to a dem
> in Alabama

fucking lol

>but after they defended treason
Almost 2018 and you still don't understand what treason is. Wew lad, you're fucking retarded.

nobody believes you. just stop.

Alabamian here.

A week ago, I had no interest in this election, and wasn't going to bother voting.

But now, I'm definitely going to the polls to vote for Moore. I can't wait to see another liberal meltdown.

> COOROBROATTITOATTION with 30 peeps!
> 30 ppl!
Source, you niggerfaggot.

>Alabama defending pedos
WOW I SURE DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

Are you registered to vote?

shouldn't you be busy passing tax reform Nigger McConnell?

The huge takeaway here is a sexual predator miraculously self cured himself!!!

This has never happened after hundreds of thousands of documented incurable sexual predators...Roy Moore has achieved the impossible.

So which news outlets haven't shit themselves when trump got elected so that i may listen to an unbiased account of the events to process them for myself? When you cry wolf, no one might believe you the one instance it matters in. Might want to ponder that.

You're welcome

t. Steve Bannon

It's the old "have you stopped fucking pigs?" game. Moore either loses an otherwise unloseable race, or he wins with a pedo jacket.

>people think there's any validity at all to these accusations in the last few weeks before a highly politically charged election
>what is statute of limitations

Frankly Moore should sue for slander and libel. These unfounded allegations will just continue until people start getting slapped with lawsuits.

>Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.
Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.

>Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.
Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.

go shove more ' bbc ' up ur arse faggot.

Of course.

I voted for Trump last year.

> statute of limitations
That's why they're going to do the presser in NYC. If there's enough emotional distress, a judge CAN waive the normal statute of limitations. NYC faggot judges looking for re-election might be willing.

keep swallowing ' bbc ' faggot.

I imagined so, I just don't know jack about how voting rolls work in Alabama

If mental gymnastics were an Olympic event you'd take gold.

Who says all the allegations against Cosby are true?

Dude, Gloria Alred is representing one them. You have no fucking room to talk. That woman was center in the Trump allegations and her daughter was the lawyer caught trying to sabotage Harvey Weinstein accusers.

I hope you prepared your anus, because Roy is gonna win and your ass is gonna be so hurt.

If you can base an entire religion around a pedophile then what's wrong with one little Senate seat?

Haha

Source: muh 17 intelligence agencies

Isn't this guy accused of dating teenagers with the teenagers parents full consent, and copping a feel of several teenagers booty?

I mean. Sorry dude.

In the grand scheme of things we have way way way bigger things to worry about.

He is. Preparing and fundraising for his law suit as we speak.

TELL ME ABOUT MENENDEZ

Cosby is innocent though.

Their "smoking gun" in this from team Allred is a yearbook he signed saying "Merry Christmas" in 1977.....

I wish I wasn't joking...
twitter.com/PamEngel12/status/930164304925675520

I want to use this opportunity to somehow get liberals to stand up against Muhammed taking Aisha as a wife.

he's still going to win lmao

The timing of the story tells you everything you need to know about. Plus it's reinforced by several prominent Republicans all parroting the same talking points.

This story was dropped to deny him that seat he was going to have and flip it to Democrats, no other reason.

That's what McCain, Romney, McConnell (all voted for Hillary) and others want, the seat in Democrats hand to ensure none of the agenda is passed under this President.

Gloria Allred and her daughter Lisa Bloom are both top Democrat donors and legal operatives. They're job is to legitimate these types of attacks for political purposes.

Everyone is being chessed. The play is to make enough women abandon Moore so that Jones wins the seat, nothing else. They couldn't win it on issues or policy so smears are engineered.

Cosby was swarmed by Jews right after he promoted the Nation of Islam as a role model for blacks

All of a sudden, all these different independent women remembered, independently, all these different times he did the same thing. (((All of a sudden))) they all remembered at once.

Moore is completely on the defensive right now and that is a mistake. The statute of limitations has expired, so law enforcement won't investigate this, so there is no one that is going to prove whether the allegations are true or false.

He needs to take a page from Donald Trumps book and start calling Doug Jones, his opponent out. He needs to ask Doug Jones what he thinks about all of it and make this something between the two of them. So far Doug Jones is staying below the radar and that's dangerous for Moore. Nobody even knows what Jones is about.

Also, these same "purity" arguments are coming from the same people who said President Clinton was only guilty of getting a blowjob. Nevermind that she was half his age and he had an uber position of power over her.

The same people who also say there should never be a religious test for lawmakers when referring to Muslims are the same people who use that argument against people like Moore.

Actually most rapists do it once and never again.

It was pretty hilarious watching Ben Shapiro call Roy Moore "a disgusting freak" today, considering how Ben's Old Testament does not condemn in any way whatsoever the marriage between a 14 year old and a 32 year old man. In fact, there is nothing in God's law that forbids this, assuming the girl has passed the flower of her age.

I hate these hypocritical fucktard Jews who can't even understand their "own" Bible.

>Allred

Every time. Where is her slut daughter, the one who was defending Weinstein?

He as a huge target as a normal, upstanding role model for the black community encouraging people to be married and have kids, go to school, get good jobs and be decent members of the community.

You can't have any of that if you're a Democrat, part of your whole power base is keeping black people as a rule right where they are and hating whites.

Who cares if 30 people corroborate the accusations. This is the Washington Compost we're talking about, Donkey Nigger. They could get a thousand liars to sing in unison and it'd make no difference to me, Faggot.

Did they say a year book in 1997? Or was it 1967? Both still seem off. Would be nice to see that year book too.

Not only that, Alabama politics is so dirty I can't imagine that it could have been wrapped up for so long. WaPo people said they followed leads for a while which confirms to me they were digging for dirt and ended up making something up. I simply don't believe wapo at all and look forward to a lawsuit one way or the other.

In general I HATE moralizing bible thumpers like Moore but I hate the Gloria Allred apologist goons. Fuck the racist Democratic Party.

How is menendez going?

They intentionally picked something where the statute of limitations had expired, they don't want it investigated. They are working off the rumor mill here. Meanwhile no one is watch Doug Jones. I think Cosby was the test run, and they have their guilty until proven innocent method going strong. There is no reason Moore or the RNC should even address this shit, but we all know the RNC is in on this.

> MERRY CHRISTMAS IS REALLY A CODE WORD FOR "THANKS FOR LETTING ME FUCK YOU RAW"
God, and they call Pizzagate desperate.

You think he'll go Gawker on them?

So? I hope it's 50. Roy Moore forever.

That's exactly right, all that money (((they))) give the blacks (which wasn't only theirs to begin with)in EBT, welfare, disability, you name it, is political control. Destroy the black family and give them one issue to vote on and one party to vote for.

That's pretty much every accusation.

I'm sure if they had their car or iPhone stolen, the first thing they would do is call the police. But supposedly get molested or raped, they'll wait 20+ years.

Democrats are retards. No one is going to listen to some cunts you parade out one month before an election. Your credibility is gone. How do you not realize this yet?

> one issue to vote for
You mean "THEMS WHITES IS KEEPAN YOU DOWN, NIKKUH?"

If the allegations are fake as they sound Moore will try. The problem is that socially women just have more power right now and it could turn into a he said/she said. Gawker was asking for it. WaPo can wrap themselves in "but muh accuser said" and probably get away with it.

WaPo is a terrorist organization. If anyone advocates for freedom too loud they'll try to ruin that persons life. Fuck them.

Lol, its even funnier. People are trying to say that his signature is the same.

Anyone can see the y, 2 and 7's are completely different

twitter.com/jbarro/status/930164286143565830

Let's hope most Alabama Republicans, especially Republican women feel that way.

This attack is about nothing but denying policy advancing through the Senate and perhaps ultimately impeaching the President if Dems gain control of Congress, which is absolutely what they are planning to do.

>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS

>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS

That's why they are using this attack, the atmosphere of this type of allegation is the highest it's ever been socially so that makes it easy weaponize for political purposes.

The entire this is he said/she said and everyone's bias comes into play.

It's most effective on alienating women which is exactly what they are going for. If he wins the seat this goes away. If he loses the seat the "accusers" will disappear, because it's entirely a political attack.

That's the (((designated))) enemy.

The issue to vote on is gibs. Blacks would start going hungry and looting if congress cut their gibs.

>checked
>I think Cosby was the test run, and they have their guilty until proven innocent method going strong.
I agree user
Sometimes I forget myself, but it's important to remember that every angle is exploited nowadays. The left started fighting a secret war after the Soviet Union collapsed that we've just now realized we were in, and we're still learning how best to fight back.

I didn't know this happened in NY.

Now here you'll watch the kikes masterfully weave a narrative that gets conservatives to soften on this stuff.
Be honest, if you had this shit on Skippy it'd be quite the happening. Biden is definitely a creep and I don't think he's been accused but we all believe that. Tons of GOP creeps as well, how do you think the kikes keep both parties on a leash? Franklin scandal was boys in a GOP whitehouse.

It doesn't even matter. Allred may know full well what judge is likely to take the case despite having zero authority. It doesn't matter if it's batted down legally a week from now, they want headlines to read MOORE TAKEN TO COURT; VICTIM'S TEARY APPEAL MOVES MILLIONS.

Unfortunately it's doubtful, slander/libel laws in the US are completely fucked and the only reason Hulkster managed to fuck Gawker was because Gawker flat out ignored a judge's order to remove the video multiple times.

Moore is toast now. If he's elected, the Senate will expel him.

And once the election is over, they'll all disappear. Only a HAPPENING will change the narrative.

How can they do that?

Wapo's owner and writers have a stated political agenda and they are connected to many prominent Democrats as well as establishment Republicans.

This story was not some coincidence.

It also doesn't matter how fervent Moore is as long as he votes to advance the agenda. They know he will and they know if he succeeds it will touch off a wave of outsiders that are more like Trump than the establishment for 2018. That's why they are trying to destroy Moore. If they destroy Moore they also basically destroy Bannon.

It ensures the President will have to a tleast think of becoming more establishment to pass anything through Congress. It also is a shot over his bow what he can look forward to if he seeks re-election or doesn't do what they want.

This is how power in Washington is used.

Most of those 30 people were corroborating that he did something that is completely legal.

How many people are corroborating the claims by Leigh Corfman, a three time divorcee who has declared bankruptcy several times and has falsely accused multiple church figures of sexually assaulting her in the past?

Talking heads on CNN are saying that's just going to embolden supporters since the heads are saying their votes don't matter.

Wow he fiddled some teenagers. Big whoop. He never raped them, forced them, or even coerced them. Creepy? Yes, but is it wrong? I don’t think he did anything wrong. He didn’t even sleep with the 14 year old and all the rest were legal because AOC is 16 in Alabama. This kind of shit was normal back then too, remember when Jerry lee Lewis and married his 13 year old cousin? Yeah. Just a last minute smear campaign for a desperate democratic race.

I genuinely hope this happens so we can see the shitstorm that unfolds when fucking John McCain denies someone a senate seat.

The White House is openly mulling forcing him out and replacing him with Sessions in the event that he stays in and wins, when even the never back down Trumpists realize he's a radioactive hazard you know you're fucked.
Also funny how there's no coverage of the 5th woman coming forward today

This is the Republican Right of Alabama saying they simply don't give a fuck about the cry-baby left any more.

I'm still on Team Roy, are you?

>wtf I love pedos now

Boosting this. Cosby is a cultural threat to black voter farms and needed to be eliminated.

>Talking heads on CNN are saying that's just going to embolden supporters since the heads are saying their votes don't matter.

What are they going to do, vote for the Democrat?

> John "I was a hero, remorse level zero" McCain
I really want him to leave.

The senate has the authority to deny people their seat. It's not something that ever happens normally though and I don't know exactly how it works.

Isn't it actually TWO?
One of them a DNC plant who was legal anyway (she's lying so it doesn't matter, but it REALLY doesn't matter b/c she wasn't illegal.).
The other is a bankrupt junkie with history of poor mental health that WaPo bribed.

S'ed and H'ed

please bring friends & family to the polls we need every vote!

It would be a 99-0 or close to that margin. None of the current senators wants to sit with a child predator.

Nah, CNN is hoping to make Republicans look like total monsters for voting for the party of choice despite unsubstantiated rumors just before the election.

Democrats don't actually care that much about Moore winning. If he wins, they have chum for fundraising for YEARS to come. "Defeat the party of GROPE, support the party of HOPE!"

Can Allred even practice law in Alabama?

I find it funny that this woman went to a Jewish lawyer based in California, instead of one if Alabama. No Jewish lawyers in Alabama or the south?

She went to an infamous lawyer and Democrat political operative.

Her proof is a "signed" yearbook.

What the fuck is that?

She could have easily forged it. Fake as fuck.

>1 post by this ID: The thread

Thanks for all the support guys!

Yep, which is why Bitch McYertle is jumping on the bandwagon too. He's ready to sit back and just rake in the Soros shekels. He's already got "Majority Leader" in his bio now, and he's older than dirt. Time to make bank selling America the rest of the way out. fuck all of these people. Traitors every one.

Let him step aside so Jeff Sessions can go back home! He hasn't done his job!

>when he signed a fucking yearbook
good god this dumb fuck is going to make the stereotypes indestructible
also if I heard right the current accuser says it happened when she was 15? or did I read wrong
if so he's fucked

How many people came out against trump during the election?
Wasn't there a pretty decent size of accusers during the election that tried this same thing and were all proven to have made shit up?
This is why the DNC is in shambles.

admit it Sup Forums. You like Moore better now that its clear he's a diddler.

> you think fucking other men is wrong, but you went and fucked a girl
The absolute state of left-wing memes

They don't have the authority to deny seats, but they can vote to expel:

>Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member.