If Taylor Swift Wants To Address Her Bad Reputation, She Should Start By Condemning Donald Trump

junkee.com/taylor-swift-bad-reputation-donald-trump/120064

>Taylor Swift’s biggest problem isn’t Kim Kardashian or Kanye West. It’s not even Katy Perry. If Taylor Swift wants her career back, there’s one thing she has to do: renounce Donald Trump.

>The same month that Kim K leaked Swift’s phone call with Kanye West, Donald Trump was confirmed as the Republican Party’s presidential candidate. Katy Perry, the one woman Swift didn’t have a problem bringing down, had already been campaigning all year for Hillary Clinton. Taylor Swift, champion of women, displayed no public enthusiasm about the prospect of America’s first female president. For a PR machine so intent on capitalising on Girl Power, it was a loud silence.

>And she kept staying silent. When leaked audio caught Donald Trump advising men to grab women “by the pussy”, she stayed silent. When Trump was elected, she stayed silent. Still, today, she is silent. If Kim K exposed Taylor’s victimhood narrative as a fraud, the election of Donald Trump revealed her feminism to be nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFKmUCDByM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Such wisdom...

But condemn Trump for what, exactly? Something he said over a decade ago while you ignore Bill Clinton's dozens of trips to Pedo island, and laugh off Pizzagate?

Now it's Donald Trump was teaching men how to grab women in the pussy?

Donald Trump is the greatest president at least since Abraham Lincoln, probably greater cause there's no question of his heterosexuality.

& Taylor Swift is the greatest rapper of all time.

Taylor is a whore just like every other pop artist, she had a boob and ass job done

Taylor swift makes pop music about hooking up with boys. Why is she even being mentioned in the same sentence as national politics

tay tay

>she had a boob and ass job done

>shit I just made up
>t. Permavirgin

Look it up you nigger

pic related is the queen of Sup Forums and Sup Forums's officially recognized mistress

Implicit huwhiteness.

>I saw it on the National Enquirer so it must be true!

OP. Your homosexuality is clouding your judgment of Taylor and life in general.

She will succumb to media pressure eventually. At some point climate in US will get so polarized no one from Forbs list will be able to remain neutral.

>Her ass and boobs got magically bigger eventhough she isnt in puberty since she's in here FUCKING late 20s

Taylor is teflon. She will shake it off.

how about instead she tackles her own terrifying levels of incompetence and appologize to the world for such an insanely large fuck up?

oh wait...shit, that would require:

reason, and accountability. Of which she has NONE.

>Sup Forums memed Tay Tay into being a white nationalist.

Watch this next shit...

>I saw some pic where she was at a certain angle wearing a pushup bra

>you must now overtly declare for the cause
neurotic exacerbation doing its usual thing

Taylor's main audience is southern and Midwestern whites, it would be career suicide for her to Denounce Trump

>2009 photo of Swift posed next to a swastika began recirculating.

>If Taylor Swift wants her career back-
Isn't she like the most successful pop star or something? Also her getting involved in political discourse would be suicide. It doesn't work for the nigger at the NFL, doesn't work for Hollywood, why would she want to alienate anybody?

>When leaked audio caught Donald Trump advising men to grab women “by the pussy”
this is an outright lie lmfao wtf is this kike even

why

>wearing the bundesadler.
ourgirl confirmed!

>The same month that Kim K leaked Swift’s phone call with Kanye West, Donald Trump was confirmed as the Republican Party’s presidential candidate. Katy Perry, the one woman Swift didn’t have a problem bringing down,

What was that phone about?

Op is a faggot with fake and gay opinions.

>some random blogger accuses you have pandering to the alt right for literally excuses pulled straight out of her ass

>'uhh if you want to PROVE you're not a neo Nazi, you have to condemn trump'

These leftists are such cunts

Me on the right

> If Taylor Swift wants her career back ....

She is at the top of her career.
No amount of online shitposting about how she does not state her political views can stop that

Isn't she selling so many records right this very minute? Like way more than anyone else?

There is not a problem for Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift's biggest problem is deciding in which format she wants her money to come in through.

This is totalitarian.

Her new album is on track to break records.

>if you want to fix your musical reputation follow my politics exactly otherwise you are Hitler
What if she doesn't hate Trump?

>Donald Trump advising men to grab women “by the pussy”
That isn't remotely what happened

taytay is rightwing as fuck. she's not really cuckservative or trad since she still does the whole pop act, but i bet she fuckin hates libshits, even though she has to surround herself with them to get ahead.

the fact that she never says anything about her politics speaks pretty loud when practically everyone around her are always shilling for leftist politics.

>goes to poll booth like all the other (((hollywood))) stars
>posts a picture of herself there like all the other (((hollywood))) stars

>does not include the tag "#imwithher" or any hillary reference like all the other (((hollywood))) stars

lack of words speak just as loudly

If and when she does, she will fall right, with people like Peter Thiel, not left.

Me in the cup

Itll be in 1st place for the album charts in the uk by friday. Its insane how the left thinks that its still in charge of anything

The truth is Taylor is a MTF tranny and transitioned very early.

Its fucking mad mate, all this press will double the album sales at least

Tay Tay is still /our girl/

Look at the Fashy Gothic font used on the title of her latest album.

God..
(((They))) are SERIOUSLY Terrified By Her, aren’t they?
My Sides.

>commending

What would happen if she renounces hillary instead?

white singer refuses to whore herslef out for media attention.
>Traditional values are her biggest problem.

You dumb fuckers make me laugh. Do you think miley cyrus and katy parry knocking on dorm room doors in ridiculous clothes and makeup helped or hurt you? pokemon go fuck yourself idiot.

she's a woman, don't expect too much.

We have to shut the kike medias mouth

>advising men to grab women “by the pussy”,
Fake news

He stated a fact. When you're rich, women love that shit.

>If Taylor Swift wants her career back,
Lol just more proof that lefties live in a fantasy bubble world. Nothing has happened to Swift's "career" and she has and will continue to make more money than this faggot writer can dream of.

Me on the left

>If Taylor Swift wants her career back
didn't know she lost it in the first place? didn't she just release a new song that got gazillion hits on YT and isn't she still one of the biggest selling artists alive? to me it seems that she has no problems really

what is going on here,
and why,
and how.

See:

The pain and terror is considered a crucial element to properly cooking the meat.

If the animal were mercifully killed first, Chinese believe, the meat would lack flavor.

WTF? Why would Taylor Swift feel compelled to give her poitical opinion and why would any one GAF what she thought anyway? Is this drivel what passes as journalism these days?

youtu.be/BFKmUCDByM4

>If Taylor Swift wants her career back
Her new album has already sold a million copies in 3 days

>>The same month that Kim K leaked Swift’s phone call with Kanye West
what was the phonecall about?

Yes, force her into this corner.

THat’s some real kebab way of thinking, happier animals are tastier, actually.
And OF COURSE the Chinese would say that.

The whore of babylon planning Kanye’s lobotomy as soon as she heard about Him Supporting Trump.
I Guarantee you that call was Taylor trying to Reach Out to Him about Plus Ultra before she hijacked it.

The last time I checked, Taylor Swift's career is still moving along at a nice clip.

This is just some low-level (((journalist))) trying to score some cred by slamming a big named celebrity.

but how is the dog just laying laying there?
it is still moving, so it could probably get away from the flame.
Is it in shock?
I though the Chinese only did that to cats, why would you domesticate an animal to useful and loyal companion only to eat them?