Is it evil to say “make Europe white again”?

it's very German - lol

it's also bait

It's evil to be white and alive

I LOVE YOU RABBI GOD!

i didn't think the concept of "whiteness" existed in Europe. we came up with it the states to distinguish European immigrants from the natives and slaves. Hitler came up with "Aryan" to distinguish Germans from communist jewry

could be, we all know its only a few ways thats possible. and to be fair, some people of darker complexity are actually innocent

Europeans didn't know what "white" meant when they came to America. They wuz illiterate and the black man had to teach them to read. We wuz all newborn babies who didn't even conceive of da concept of race till the evil that was America was spawned into this world bruh.

No.
Is it evil to say "Make South-Africa black again"?

what are the action you goona take to make it real?

its just evil dont ask questions u piece of shit nazi

Just wait some more? Invest in genetic modification drug companies?

the only thing that the right should promote is that we are the natives ,have the power and the rest should asimilate ,the rest are inmigrant 2 class citizen and will remain this way until any class of uniqueness is eliminated

who cares if it's racist? racism is natural.

Only a white Europe is a good Europe.

>and the rest should asimilate
how would that work?

REMAIN EUROPEAN.

It's not evil wanting a future for our children.

This. I don't understand why many people consider racism as something evil or whatever. People have been racist to each other since the dawn of time and trying to change that is just unnatural.

Aside from that, I don't understand how wanting to turn Europe back to what it once was can be considered 'evil'. It's not like Europe wasn't close to 100% white just 40 years ago.

But the left is saying only diversity and multiculturism can bring peace and prosperity. Why would they promote this if it is wrong?

Make Hermione's panties white again!

Is this shooped?