Why can’t Germans and Poles be friends?

It’s always war, then confrontations, then half a year of awkward friendship, then Poles attack again and ask for 17 trillion in gold coins.

When will this end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmusLsA-jG0
youtube.com/watch?v=EMVLxoeNj-c
youtube.com/watch?v=uNOqSSP1o94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit.

Pay denb..
.. oh wait

When there is no poland anymore
Oh,and while we're at it, no more britain too
And no more france
And burgerland
And russia

Because niggermans are jealous of Poles.

You forgot Greece shlomo

Once germany pays up the 1.5 trillion in reparations, friendship talks can begin.

ahmed, you're new to europa, so you may not know this, but szwaby and Sup Forumses are eternal enemies, war has been on/off betwen us for over 1000 years now. And is of really simple - we kill germony and win, you're just an unwitting pawn in our 500d chekers gaem, but yuo go into gas too.

Because the Polish government today is fighting for nationalism while the German government is largely fighting for globalism. When Germany becomes nationalistic as well, the two nations can get along.

Poles are niggers of europe, always more and more money but still living in ghetto.

if we become nationalist, we will turn on the slimes and nogs. after that, things might escalate into yet another war to reclaim clay.

Most Poles don't mind Germany but we hate your government. However, this time my friend it will be you who knocks our door and begs for help once Kalergi plan is completed.

Because Germany wants to be a single ruler of Europe with all countries subdued to it in a bigger or lesser extent.

because this is germany "The Video"

youtube.com/watch?v=qmusLsA-jG0

and I hate faggots

This is what we should pay you faggots, do with you and have in common.

I say we should close all our borders to Poland, build a wall, cut off all power lines and communication and expell all Poles and Polosh heritage people.

Do it. Unironically, do it.

>I say we should close all our borders to Poland

this is a good idea because we shit on being in some sort of """"union""" with you war-a-holics.

keep us far away from your crock of bullshit

we want nothing to do with you

Agreed. Can't wait to do this. We want to stay away from muslim countries as far as possible.

Thx, working on it. 2.5 million Poles have to go back to their homes. We also want 100,000 km2 of our land back... and we are not asking, we are taking. The people living their right now can move to Warsaw and whatever else you got in your remainder of your “country”.

Ok, you said what you wanted and you can go back now and pray to Allah.

And we want to stay away from leaches like you as far as possible.

We also want you to repay 60bn of EU subsidies as part pf your exit bill. Paid in euros.

God damn it
I love Roleplayers so god damn much

i wish we could work together
i dont if its possible tho

Allah is just another word for God. And aren’t 99 percent of Poles Godfags? I think so. We got redpilled agnostics here like crazy. The 2 percent Allahfags are a non issue. They leave anyway because gibmees are small and they hate pork.

They would rather force browns and blacks into their army and then invade Poland. They would just need to promise them those 72 virgins and raping some Polish women as well before that.

Ahmed, son of Mohammed and (raped) Erika
you owe us money for WWII. Big amount of money.

TL:DR Reparations, you sandniggered kraut

>We also want 100,000 km2 of our land back... and we are not asking, we are taking.
Do it. Unironically DO IT. Start war with Poland, pls.

>you owe us money for WWII.
you lost ww2, losers aren’t paid. now, can you start to arrange transport for those 2.5million who have to go back and the 10 million that need to be removed from our land.

thx.

we are coming

>you lost ww2, losers aren’t paid

You started war without casus belli, you bombarded Polish cities, villages and when your filthy troops entered our clay without permission, they pillaged them - you owe us reparations. Now it's time to pay debts.

>when will this end?
In 2050 when 100% of births in Germanistan will be of muslims origin

>our clay
now try again with the correct term, servant

>We also want 100,000 km2 of our land back
we want our land as well, contact russia, ukraine and belarus in that matter
also, while you're at it, reincarnate all Polish civilians you killed on your retarded chimpout, give back kids you stolen ( and keep stealing, thanks jugenddamt!) and we will take all our art as well
after that, we shall take 17 gorrillion on pure gold for material damage
after that, we may be friends, but probably won't be because you are fuckin abomination hellbent on destroying everything that is good and pure to show the world that you are "best"

>our clay

fix'd

Pay debts.

>we want our land as well, contact russia, ukraine and belarus in that matter
do this yourself, lazy Slav

>also, while you're at it, reincarnate all Polish civilians you killed
Earth is too populated, this would be disastraous. even though our tech could bring them back

>after that, we shall take 17 gorrillion on pure gold for material damage
as gorillion is not a word, this can be agreed, we are talking about 17 times nothing

>after that, we may be friends
why would we want to be friends with low IQ servants who can’t even play football or make a proper beer

>Earth is too populated, this would be
>disastraous
kike plan and kike detected

>as gorillion is not a word, this can be agreed, >we are talking about 17 times nothing
pay debts or starve being raped by sandniggers, it's that simple kraut

>why would we want to be friends with low IQ >servants who can’t even play football or make >a proper beer

Kraut talking about himself

stfu and do it already

well then, enjoy extinction, but still you will pay reparations or we will tax Lidl and Kaufland to oblivionsay goodbye to your economy and contact greeks,maybe they will show you how to give bj for a sandwich

like Romania in the 90s ?

how predictable Poles are. Full of primitive aggrandizement, commenting on history and politics only through lenses of war, even though a war completely ruined them and showed their weakness "We are eternal enemies lol XDDDD bikoz war 2348742 years ago XDDD we big mascles slavs!!!!!". Poles rarely contribute to a discussion, mostly it's easy picking on less developed and weaker countries or indirect jealousy articulated in the form of attack on well developed, stronger countries

Sup Forums convinces me that Poles will always be white niggers sadly, lacking chavs completely is only a convenience of Western Europe it seems

Poles are always full of childish stupidity and are impulsive in babbling their bullshit, sadly we probably have to be ruled by more brutal regimes, because the monkey-like attitude of Poles towards politics and life makes them unift for their own government

like Germany in 50s of XXI century. I'm keeping fingers crossed to make it happen earlier.

sup Marcel

wants to tell me Poland stonk
cant even controll wild boars fucking up your own Cities

youtube.com/watch?v=EMVLxoeNj-c

I guess some of them raped your Girls too when you werent looking

/thismanknows/

kudos to your

Z której nory przysłali cię, sługusie? Jeszcze będziesz tu pyszczył, że Polacy patrzą na politykę z Niemcami przez pryzmat wojny. A przez co mają patrzeć, kurwa? Szwaby na rozpierdoleniu Europy całkiem nieźle wyszli, a my co, siedzielismy 50 lat zakneblowani przez sowiecki sojuz. Reparacje się należą i chuj.

Kraut you're not even trying. Better go play with genitals of next-generation krauts from Middle East. Maybe then they will have mercy on you and make their slave.

POLAND STRONK
Gets annihilated and conquered in mere weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=uNOqSSP1o94
nothing new honestly

>Earth is too populated that would be disastrous

Earth is too populated to bring back a few million white europeans, meanwhile mudslimes are multiplying like roaches within your own borders, billions of aid is being sent to Africa where they're also having at least 5 kids per woman, and not to mention poos are also projected to surpass China in terms of population pretty soon.

But no keep arguing with a pole on Sup Forums

>Poles
human trash

Phew, you made it only because you sucked hard stalin's dick, which ejaculated with precious fuel for your shitty tanks.

Also, there was no country in world who could survive invasion from two extradegenerated countries.

Again: pay reparations, you depraved subhuman without any signs of honour.

KURWA RUSH B

They've been eternal enemies from what I am aware. Poles are butthurt that Germany invaded them, but don't know(due to being natural inbred brainlets) that Poles committed niggery genocide against ethnic Germans before WW2. However, most will deny it like filthy roaches deny the Armenian genocide.

imo, Hitler was too kind to them. Should have dropped a prototype nuke and study the results. At least the silver lining is that the new 4th Reich will probably be in Pooland, so it's a win I guess.

This.
Finally, a redpilled pole.

>depraved subhuman
>subhuman
>says the pole
oh im laffin

As a Polish person, I think we should never be friends with Germany but instead try to build a friendship with Russia.

Think of it this way: Any money you give to us is less money you give to the niggers and muslims destroying your country.

>Poles committed niggery genocide against ethnic Germans before WW2
Tell me something more about this

>inb4 123 years of German annexation, Kulturkampf

Try it. Shooting German faggots would be fun.

Come take it, faggot.

who cares about gurgle of faggoleaf

Nah, my ancestors lived peacefuly togethers in Danzig and Allenstein, we are a Kashubian, Prussian, Polish and some Baltic whatever mix.
I still have relatives in Masuria, who chose the Polish side back then.

Poles are bros, I say Afrikaners stand with Poland, fuck the Ossewa Brandwag and fuck Germany.

Research the Bromberg massacre.

>during war

Why are you so triggered, Antoni?

There were massacres before the war.

I'm not wasting time on educating a pole brainlet. If you want to deny, keep it up. Still won't make it true.

Popery, the same reason why Germany and Austria can't be one country.

>There were massacres before the war.
proofs?

we are friends hans, now gib reparations.

it's written swabian, learn to write

niceme.me

>Kraut talking about himself
that is not a very good insult

Nice b8. 7...no 8/10.
Cudos to you, shekles well spend.