Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu:

If you've just finished the anime and want to catch up with the current discussion check this link
>pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

If you missed Summaryanon's latest, then here is the link to chapter 52
>mega.nz/#!NIs3jSiC!xx-fpQGzKIdXxcvT8GnW4LA1vs1Arff64dLQwjnqMuU

And check this if you've missed any of the prior chapters
>mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/NyXJEkMlM.mp4
jii.moe/4JVU_AbeG.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI
youtu.be/IuyxcKsFWhI
translationchicken.com/2016/09/21/rezero-web-novel-fan-translation-table-of-contents/
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/238/
jii.moe/Ek-yZQfxz.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jii.moe/NyXJEkMlM.mp4
jii.moe/NyXJEkMlM.mp4
jii.moe/NyXJEkMlM.mp4

Might as well start off this thread with a dosage of Best Witch, and Best Girl.

>149278292
>cattrapfag still posting misused already unfunny facebook memes

>Subaru-kun this is the 7th vase you've broken this week, I'm sorry but Rem will have to dock your pay

WDYD?

jii.moe/4JVU_AbeG.mp4

jii.moe/4JVU_AbeG.mp4

So Emilia is Satella confirmed basically.

Break more vases, hoping to see Rem laugh or chide my clumsiness.

She's too pure for this or any world.

I liked that he was cautious about immediately waking up Emilia and started contemplating what happened and the nature of RbD. It really does make you wonder if Satella also time travels and if she could just take him at any time.

Subaru should beg her not to cut his allowance.
Or find another way to pay for the damages.

That's a surprise actually.
I was always under the impression Roswaal could handle Puck if shit went down, the guy is pretty knowledgeable and kept Emilia along with Puck with him regardless of an unforseen outbreak.

I'd put my money on clown over puck to be fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI

It's likely that Roswaal could beat Puck sometimes but not 100% of the time. He also admitted to being afraid of Puck and that the closest he ever got to him was during the King's Game chapter.

Hmmm.
Could be true, both their abilities are pretty much left in the dark since we haven't really seen either fight properly.
Still, clown having all 6 elements over just ice should give him at least more versatility.

>the person who draws the funny Echidna fanart is also a fujo

I have mixed feelings about this.

I saw someone mentioned "so Subaru meant saving Emilia and not Satella" when chapter 51 dropped but I was banned at the time for a retarded reason, so I'm going to ask now: Does Subaru later actually meet with Satella and tell her he's going to save her?

Yes.

Puck is actually the great spirit of fire but seems to have a preference for water or anything to do with ice. That seems to be a combination of two things. It's probably the kind of magic he prefers because he's an artificial spirit with no obligation to like his best affinity. In giant cat form he draws in all the heat away from his surroundings because that's what he feels is the more efficient way to kill things when you're a spirit (draw mana from surroundings) with fire affinity (heat).

>I was banned at the time for a retarded reason

Interesting, tell more

He meets with Satella (the real personality) and she tells him to value his own life (at the time he was considering using RBD as a major tool). It's the main reason why he rejects Echidna's proposal.

What chapter is that again?

I thought it was strange he was called a great spirit of fire when everything he does so far has more to do with ice.

One does'nt exclude the other though, guess his fire skills might be more impressive.

A mod thought I was "posting 8ch spam" (that was the reason) because I kept talking shit about Hiroyuki. It was a global ban.

Off the top of my head I don't quite remember, but It think it is either in the upper 60's or the lower 70's chapter wise. I think I'll double check the WN to make sure.

If you think about it the fact that he's sucking up all the mana in his surroundings does imply that he'd have a huge tank of mana to use incredibly destructive fire spells and the more he has to use it the more and more he drains his surroundings at a faster rate. So to fight him you'd need to shield yourself from being drained and being affected by the low temperature of frozen wasteland around you on top of dodging whatever massive fire spells he'd cast. He can also presumably cast other kinds of spells as demonstrated with shamac. You'd need a strong opponent to see that in action because most people and things simply die from having all the heat sucked out of them first.

So anyone mind TLing this?

Rule 8, user, you're not allowed to complain, even if your complaints are entirely justified. It's, ironically enough, the only rule I've ever complained about.

Well, there always is sleeping Ram for that.

But yeah I doubt many could, but for some reason I'm expecting Roswaal to have a huge arsenal of spells, and Regulus is just hax.

Was there any confirmation if volume 11 is coming out in december?

>sleep with Rem so she doesn't cut his pay
>Rem uses her savings to pay for the broken vase instead

Would this make him a prostitute?

He's already a gigolo so why not

youtu.be/IuyxcKsFWhI

Was it good?

It's already been posted in this thread, stop posting it.

I actually didn't know that, different user.

Why not read the webnovels. Theres an user continuing them from where the anime stopped
translationchicken.com/2016/09/21/rezero-web-novel-fan-translation-table-of-contents/

Are you okay?

y...yea

1,2,3,4... continue

Bro.. continue. You may be having a stroke.

>ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/238/

Huh, so the Witches actually do have a conversation about the whole parallel world thing? That's neat I guess, wish they actually grilled Subaru more on it, just because I'd like to hear their thoughts on some of the modern day shit. It's always funny to see the fantasy reactions to shit when a series does that.

>For example, to house . fork in the road in the way back to the fork in the road to wear follow in the house even through the either, you went to the left and you went to the right

Thanks Google

Are you sure they're talking about his world, and not the ida of parallel dimensions? I believe it's a topic later, because Subaru was freaking the fuck out thinking he was leaving behind worlds in shity states and saving himself.

Is that the case? I'm kind of going through the chapters using the shittty google translate extension to get the gist of things.

Then does that mean they are referring to the events of the second trial, rather than Subaru's situation? If that's the case then I find it odd that Echidna doesn't really pay much attention to the parallel world thing outside of the first trial conversation.

Her book probably provided some, plus she can't just keep him there to talk about it.

Also you should probably not sure google, it's going to fuck your understanding of some things.

That reminds me

Her book details the past, yeah?
Subaru's world is, barring some "You're actually a gorillion years in the future" plot twist, different from the world he's in.

Would the book know the happenings of Honda's world prior to his departure?

Knowing Toyota's propensity of bad memes, could Echidna definitively find out who did 9/11 and why it was Ryuzu?

I think it worked off his memories, not actually reading into the world itself.

What if

Satella = Emilia
Envy = Rem

>emelia and rem fuse because magical bullshit/emelia
>subaru's ultimate waifu
>goes batshit unstable possessive
>superpowered time shenanigans to try to restart it all

>appa man

jii.moe/Ek-yZQfxz.mp4

It wasn't funny when the video was posted twice, it's still not funny after you've cut part of it out

What will be the first evil act that Dark Lord Subaru commits?

Rapes Rem

Rape implies there was no consent.

Maybe he goes full End of Evangelion

Rem can't say no when she's in coma

>Implying that it won't be Rem's death that causes him to go dark lord
He would probably rape Emilia until she mind breaks, or maybe Ram because she looks like Rem

>[Ram: Was your determination really that pure? Carefully reflect on yourself a bit more and make your speech again. …..If you unleash your sexual desires towards me, who looks extremely similar to Rem, Ram will also get the shivers up her back and run away.]

Poor Ram, everything she says comes true.

Eh, she would probably Stockholm syndrome to him after a while and like it just like the clown cannon.

Nah. I'd like to believe that there are three personalities to Satella.

Satella A(Stern) = Rem
Satella B(Self loathing) = Emilia
Satella C = Witch of Envy

Didn't Subaru try to kill Ram in Arc 6?

>Re:Zero in the OP
>Traffic is back to normal

It's almost as if there's a correlation

Something to do with them both under the influence of the Witch Miasma or similar phenomena which made them more than a little irrational. It was an argument started by Ram questioning his loyalty to Rem because he said he was excited to meet the sage instead of talking about curing her and Subaru got super pissed at her for insinuating such a thing then tried to strangle her. I don't know all the details as it's second hand info from these threads.

If there is a translation for this, can somebody post it?

I love lemlin!

Roswaal easily killing Ram with no hesitation at all in #65 really pissed me off.

>Envy: “IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou”

>Subaru: “...”

>Envy: “IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou—Subaru-kun.”

>Subaru: “—Don't, call me that!!”

>Subaru responds to the saccharine call with his fury provoked.
>That doting voice, behaviour, address, all of it infuriated Subaru.

>Subaru: “Who the hell permitted you to call me that. Don't fuck around. Don't you fuck around.
>Don't you fucking, fuck around!!”

>The closeness of being at his side.
>The affection in their calls to him.
>The sweetness of standing within distance to touch.
>The act of using that address for their interactions.
>Subaru permitted these of only one person in the world.

Jesus Christ. This is no longer a balanced relationship. In all honesty, he's chasing after Emilia saying he loves her but this >implied relationship with Rem is just so deep that I question, why the fuck is he still so fixated with Emilia?

Also, I forgot already but did Satella in Echidna's realm call Subaru with an honorific?

That Ferris voice jesus. Would have sex with that voice.

Just another reason to hate the Clown.

oooh how much i despise them....

Clowns are always evil.

Damn, Rem confirmed love interest?

>first Gaaf
>now the clown

Is there a man in her life that she can rely on?

>implied relationship
give it a break, that's a full confession

Yeah.
Subaru.

Subaru, but she'll never admit it

>why the fuck is he still so fixated with Emilia?
This question has been asked so many fucking times, and what's even worse is that you seem to actually be a reader. Why the fuck isn't it obvious that he's influenced by the witch to you people? The correlations between her and Emilia are not just some fucking coincidence.

I would fly to Japan and suck Tappei's dick if this were the explanation. Problem is Subaru was confirmed to have a fetish for silver-haired elf girls before being teleported wasn't he?

That's also the reason I hate Emilia and Subaru's relationship, it seems to be based on physical attraction more than anything. Which wouldn't be THAT big of a problem in a story if Rem didn't exist and had so many amazing scenes regarding her devotion to Subaru.

The fetish for silver-hair could very well just be a red-herring. Too many things just line up with Emilia and the witch.

Well because Tappei, plus we've had been drilled into our heads that Emilia has no correlation to the witch because of, others, so to speak.

>Problem is Subaru was confirmed to have a fetish for silver-haired elf girls before being teleported wasn't he?
Wh-what if that fetish is because he met Satella in the past

>young natsuki subaru gets /ss/ by satella
>satella is actually very loving and gentle
DOUJINS WHEN

Her brother-in-law already proved to be reliable, even when she doesn't remember her sister. And you know he also looks after his Nee-sama's well-being.

>Toyota turns out to lust for Emilia because of the witch's hands around his heart
>Rem is the true ultimate final romance after Suzuki teaches Satella the value of self love
>The 'what if' ending is the true ending after all

How would this make you feel?

From a certain perspective they were an official couple for a few hours, the time between Subaru's confession and her getting put into a coma. I mean there was pretty much no obstacle between them except Emilia who was a third wheel at that point.

Subaru is dumb teenager who can't properly cope with having feelings for more than one person, this is usually seen in people with exes from long term relationships though. It doesn't help that Emilia is basically an amalgamation of a pure silver haired onee-san and basically his fetish(es). He's also using her as his anchor.

Also this quote is useful for those who think he under reacted to being in another world. Anime could have used it.

>Whenever he was beside Emilia, he never failed to feel invigorated and excited. That’s why there wasn’t anything worse for him than getting the cold shoulder like this. ‘What’, ‘when’, Subaru fell into a panic as he raced to find what he’d done to put her in a bad mood.

>If he got rejected by Emilia then he’d be all alone in this world. In this world Emilia had become his sole meaning of existence.

>As the wheels in Subaru’s head started grinding, the way he defined himself worked itself in a bad direction. His vision dimmed as nerves in his head screamed. A dark emotion crept up in his heart. He subconsciously understood this was the same as the dark hand he’d seen before. His lips trembled as the negative emotions started to run wild.

>“That’s enough of that, Subaru.”

Now I don't necessarily hate Emilia or anything but I do believe if Rem showed a bit more spine and had a bit more self-esteem she could have weened him off Emilia. Rem really shouldn't have enabled him after she knew Subaru had feelings for her.

Japan isn't even that cool to consider that.

So you say that if she had put her foot down on the dead fake-out after the whale, he would have been hard pressed to retain his love for Emilia?
I would've loved to see that.

>The "what if" ending is the true ending after all
Except it couldn't happen because that implies they ran away together. Best case scenario they have children again and they're the same as their AU counterparts, maybe Subaru names Rigel as Vega in that timeline to show his growth. Otherwise the AU is just an AU.
>I do believe if Rem showed a bit more spine and had a bit more self-esteem she could have weened him off Emilia
Honestly, considering she's been in a coma forever and all the "extra" content had to be made during that time where she wasn't I feel like her crush wasn't intended to be so obvious. I really refuse to commit to any interpretation of their relationship until she finally wakes up, but so far they're the only two people to commit to loving each other. Even after Emilia and Subaru kiss, which Toyota and Rem would have if not for Ferris, Emilia's reaction is kinda garbage. I think Rem will be the true love interest in the end, assuming she wakes up.

>was going to start reading the series
>rem is in a coma
That was like my whole reason to read past where the anime ended. I don't give a shit about Emilia. I don't dislike her but damn.

Well the true reason is because the author's personal favorite girl usually ends up as the MC boy's love interest and vice versa.

I also think that the real reason the resemblance exists is because Emilia is more or less a Mary sue character. She has exotic hair, is a princess who lives in a mansion, commands a powerful spirit, the instant and unwavering love of the protagonist, and generally has most things served to her on a silver platter. So she has to have something to balance her out and for people to think the story isn't all Emilia cockstroking. Enter the entirely coincidental appearance to Satella and now she has a "flaw" to make up for it.

>That was like my whole reason to read past where the anime ended.
I'm going to try and pretend Tappei is smart enough, but I'm sure Rem's coma was intended to be a marketing gimmick for the WN and LN. Tappei knew before the anime even aired she was undisputedly the fan favorite, so he put her in a coma to keep Remfags interested, or in other words 1 out of every 2 fans, so they keep reading until she finally wakes up. Then, when she does, he can milk her for more lovey-dovey scenes during the next Arc and then capitalize on her popularity all the way til the end because after reading SIX FUCKING ARCS people will likely be invested enough to see how it ends with or without her.

In other good news, being in a three Arc coma takes away a lot of Rem's death flags. Worst scenario she dies in Arc 11, and even then that would be shitty.

Subaru and friends are worth it.

It was definitely intended to be obvious. The entire 10+ chapter beginning of arc 3 had them cuddling, Ram talking to Subaru about Rem and how she let her go to the capital for once because Rem finally wants something for herself, and their weird praise dynamic. If you're talking about the extra chapters from the WN those weren't necessarily extras in the way you'd think. They were canon chapters written chronologically after Arc 2 and could technically be considered Arc 3. They're referenced quite a lot too and the WN version of the scene where Subaru sneaks out of his room is an entire continuity reference to it. It also gets referenced casually in Arc 4 when Subaru is questioning Roswaal. They're basically non-optional if you're reading the WN instead of the LN.

If it helps Subaru basically expresses more love for Rem than he ever has before she took her nap. I would at least read the epilogue of arc 3 to see the real ending anyway. Who knows maybe pick it up when Tappei has her finally wake up. At worst we get a polygamy ending but she basically has to die to lose in the end now.

>If it helps Subaru basically expresses more love for Rem than he ever has before she took her nap.
I feel like I'm one of the few Remfags who don't mind her coma. Both Rem and Subaru and already confessed to each other before Arc 3 even ended, in the best case scenario Rem would've healed and likely been present at the start of Arc 5. That gives us an opportunity cost of only two chapters and by then there wouldn't be much for Subaru and Rem to do besides wait for Emilia to finally stop being a dense piece of shit. Rem and Subaru's relationship can't move forward until Emilia figures what the fuck she wants. I'm sure that won't be resolved by the end of Arc 6, which is likely when does anyone know? Regardless, there wasn't much for Rem to do besides protect Subaru for the past few arcs and it would've killed a lot of tension in the process considering we know she'll never leave his side at this point.

I'm extremely interested in how Tappei will move their relationship forward after Arc 6. I'm sure the entirety of the interest is, and it'll erupt once news that Rem woke up leaks. My only fear is that he'll kill her off in the final arc and spare Emilia or something.

This series is just so frustrating sometimes.

Stop the bullshit. Subaru is obsessed with Emilia because of his own bullshit of "main protagonist syndrome" which is basically taking a hero plus heroine plan too far.

Nobody really dislikes the coma per-se due to the impact it had but they do dislike it for emotionally invested reasons. Not to mention having her in a coma presents a lot of open ends compared to Rem's dead end for character development if she were to continue the arcs after arc 3 not dead.

Not to mention Rem's mere existence now has a lot more impact and weight if she wakes up in arc 6+.

Make Emilia eat ALL the eggs!

Where exactly did they cuddle? I'm searched through the beginning of Arc 3 and never found that section.
I'm with ya. I've given up on reading altogether too, 200 pages of a fucking summary and I'm not even done with a tenth of a single Arc somehow? Fuck that. I could read dozens of real books in the time it would take a a single Arc and hundreds of real books in the time it would take to read the whole series.
>Subaru is obsessed with Emilia because of his own bullshit of "main protagonist syndrome"
Yeah no shit, it's the whole reason Tappei feels like he doesn't need to give us a reason to give a shit about Emilia. He just expects us to be okay with Subaru turning down Rem, who fucking died multiple times for him, to pursue his elf-girl waifu for reasons we can also speculate are superficial because he has an extremely specific fetish.
>Nobody really dislikes the coma per-se due to the impact it had but they do dislike it for emotionally invested reasons
I definitely feel it's gone on to long. If I wasn't an anime-only degenerate faggot who only started reading after the anime ended, I would've lost interest in this series after a year or so her not waking up and the plot dragging on at a snail's pace. I'm just anticipating the day I hear she wakes up so I can get excited that my reading is building toward a plot point I care about.