12D Clue!

12D Clue!

Trump may have Sessions step down and reclaim his seat, canceling the special election and opening the door for a Swamp Draining AG who hasn’t recused himself.

Goddamn I would love that.

Wouldn't that make ROSENSTEIN the fuckin' AG????

what would happen to poor Roy though? Befriend someone whose father owns a factory a few towns over from where he lives that 23/7 inside has a thousand naked guys whacking off into a giant vat with a hose underneath it that goes outside the factory, underground and then back to his house and up to his room where he just sits and chugs cum all day?

You're stupid.

MUELLER HAS 300 SEALED INDICTMENTS TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

Rosenstein is gonna get fired. Relax.

Here comes Attorney General Rowdy Gowdy!

This really is the best move.

I'll have some sauce, please. (And could you pass the salt?)

THIS would restore SOME of my faith. That would be epic brilliance.
Sadly, I imagine it's just (another) fantasy that will never come true.

And Ted Cruz will become AG!

Average is ~250 sealed indictments.

>trusting Mueller

He put the ass up for Hillary. Stop being so naive.

David Clark would be better!

Now that would be awesome!

He can't "reclaim" his seat. He already quit and Strange got sworn in his place.

How the hell can he reclaim seat lol. Sounds like an Indian giver which is unAmerican

I love Gowdy, but I don't think he has a law degree. I thought his background was law enforcement and homicide detective, I could be wrong.

You don't understand how the constitution works do you. It's not his seat anymore he would have to be reelected via a write in campaign.

nice analysis, I think it could be Giuliani

He was the District Attorney of South Carolina And a federal prosecutor.

i was curious what the average is, do you have any sources about sealed indictments?

retards, in december is the special election for his old seat. If everybody throws Moore under the bus and the Alabama GOP nominates Sessions it will be an easy win.

Still not likely imo though

Doesn’t mean he has a degree. A lot of prosecutors just sorta wing it.

Turtle already said they won't approve anyone who would jail them. It would be great but I'm fairly certain that won't happen.

Im sure Blumpf will find another deep state lackey to be AG

He should be a special prosecutor for the Clinton's forensic files.

It was pulled it out of thin air. This size of the sealed indictments is continually being mentioned as something special without providing any actual context. I was hoping that somebody could prove me wrong.

As much as I like Judge Moore and want him to win, THIS really would be a 4-D Chess move.

Bigly if true, wood be awesome

Gowdy is all talk. He'd rather stay where he is and make soundbites for retards to suck his dick and think he's great.

Please