Let's congratulate the CIA on its first successful meme

Let's congratulate the CIA on its first successful meme.

It’s really pretty basic. Like they’re funny, but not really funny. So I just see them and keep scrolling because it’s just a bunch of Larping Foreign UN cucks partnered with Canada and mexico. Can’t be taken serious

Thanks

Was not that great, but the work to AstroTurf the shit was impressive. It was not CIA l, but the shills are definitely upping the game. These intentionally badly drawn troll faces were a good first attempt. Do not respond to them. They use the "ha butthurt" line. They are trying to push this into reality, and no real meme can live that way. Ignore the fuckers.

Being this butthurt...

Compes was 1000 times more forced. This one is actually funny

BTW - doesn't it mean that CIA niggers are like 10-15%? The irony...

At least they hired more competent people. It wouldn't be fun without strong adversaries. Congrats CIA.

CIA competent, yeah right.

Their first meme was ((())) you absolute brainlet. They were using it in the 60's to refer to jews.

I think it was invented by Butthurt Europeans who know that their countries are going to be non-white in a short space of time and keep having Americans point that out to them so they throw it right back at them. None of that addresses the problem of each others mutual situations though

Yeah. Probably first time I concur with a Turk besides Mustafa.

>first
Good one, big guy

Friendly reminder average American is like Le 56% face,those darker ones than him are mockery

I dont get it though, im 100% aryan and even the blacks i do see arent that black

why are amerimutts so fragile? Sven, Hans and Pajeet were able to handle the banter. why can't esteban ramses wewuz garcia handle it?

Well, the previous bunch become bronies, so it's a clear improvement in their work.

I wonder who's behind that flag

Its has been done before, the only difference is that is being spammed more

This one's different. It's tailored to divide the whites of Europe and America, this is propaganda, not banter.

exactly

i-it's the cia and shareblue!

don't know, americans "whites" are just as "thickskinned" as their beloved pet negroes they merged with its pathethic

Hey, don't lump all of us horsefuckers in with those dipshits.

You mean the Kremlin, right?

I enjoy how upset this makes Americans. Thank you Sup Forums for this gift.

Amerigoblin best meme 2017

the amount of butthurt this meme has created is incridble. it just shows how much americans love to dish out banter but cant take it back. this meme would have been dead by now if americans didnt just take the punches like every other country

>using a nazi flag to cover up american flag

>Pajeet were able to handle the banter
Not sure if new. There were FAR more pajeets before poo posters.

im literally about to go out and buy one of those drawing pads to contribute to making mutt faces today

Reminder, a little less than a WEEK after George Soros injected 18 BILLION into Liberal NGOs/PACs...the "Amerimutt" meme rolled out in a pre-packaged style with meme artwork that was obviously done by ONE ARTIST.

Think to yourself. Who has the TIME, without PAY, to work so hard on ONE meme, which takes HOURS of work?

Use your fucking heads Sup Forums

They wasted time instead of working, unlike those, and has nothing to do with how exactly they wasted it.

genuine question, how are you doing this in every thread simultaneously ?

ha

lmao this one is fantastic, haven't seen it before

>one of those drawing pads
wow you're a dumb fuck if you don't know they're called tablets

Ehhh. Swedes and Canucks handled it just fine. If Jamal is as triggered as Rajesh it makes it even funnier.

I'll get my drawing pad out to make some. Here's your second artist.

You can call them graphic pads too.

it just writes itself at this point

Exactly right. It's all a little suspicious but Euros will eat it right up if they have the chance to shit on Americans.

im bored as fuck

0% face is the only funny one desu the glowing eyes meme always get me

take off your memeflag and prove you're not american

>meme gets spammed ad nosium in every single thread
It's not butthurt it's just neets complaining about having to scroll an extra centimeter every few posts to get to the real discussion

Even if the CIA did make this meme, it's still one the best memes in a long time, it's on par with POO IN LOO and A LEAF.

>CIA
This meme as been around for a year or two now and was started by Argies as part of the whole "Argentina is white" thing.
America being 56% white isn't "muh CIA" or "muh deepstate", it's a fact.

>it's CIA!
>it’s just a bunch of Larping Foreign UN cucks partnered with Canada and mexico
>AstroTurf... shills
This is how fragile Amerimutts deal with being the butt of a joke. Pathetic

>mfw Americunts get so butthurt when banter is directed at them they call it a CIA psyop.

>You can call them graphic pads too.

Seeing how butthurt Americans ITT are, I think you should rather buy maxi pads.

check it out it's cause he's bored that's all
cause we all know this would be possible without a room full of neets with chan passes

>amerigoblins still not understanding the only reason mutt posting thrives is because they get butthurt and respond to it everytime

Hey its you again. Post the one you did of me earlier with Duke nukem

Aaaaaaaaaaand like CLOCKWORK, the U.N meme flag responds in under a MINUTE to my post, with another Amerimutt meme.

Weird how that works, huh??

>meme gets spammed ad nosium
yeah thats every meme, the only reason you care about this one is because its aimed at americans.

>handle the banter
>make the 56% meme out of butthurt

Wot

can't make this shit up fampai

Like your country doesn't have its own mutants.

>first

How many of these are CIA memes?

Since when did people on Sup Forums make fun of each other? You all have to go back.

>ad nosium

Amerigoblin education.

dude i just hit print screen and paste it onto the same image every time lmfao it takes literally 5 seconds. how retarded are you

Oh get over it cuck, the usa is not white, what do you expect.

lol i did keep it

This x10000

A united white solidarity is Schlomo's worst nightmare. It's no coincidence the spamming of this trash took off after the IOTBW campaign.

El criatura sinestro...

Yeah he's a cock sucker.
Everyone thinks mutt is a meme, but it's really just this guy spamming it 4 times is every thread.
*Waves in .PNG*

>fag id
JUST

U.N. meme flag.

How many of you are behind every "Amerimutt" post? Along with the Catoalonia meme flag or Pirate meme flag.

What? You think we don't notice?

At least in the States, our shitskins are generally segregated from humans. In Europe, you guys live amongst them, willingly.

>implying we ever stood together in all seriousness

Europeans have always hated us for birthing liberalism.

>Homo amerimuttus gobliens

The united shitskins of america are a mish-mash of hundreds of revolting skin tones and irrelevant cultures, which makes them disgusting, repulsive, cultureless niggers who, on top of that, are FAT and RETARDED.

None of these memes are spammed like this "amerimutt" shit. It's all an effort to drive a wedge between whites and to drown out serious discussions and work with shitposts. It's all working perfectly into the hands of our enemies that these unfunny drawings are being posted instead of actually useful stuff.

>le you made A SPELLING MISTAKE
>checkmate amerimutt!!!!!!!
Germans think this is actual banter

It’s just A derivative of a meme that’s been around since what? 2014 from Sup Forums?

Top fucking kek

no way man. comped is funny, and eric said all those things, Sup Forums just ran with it. nobody forced it out of thin air like le 56 faggotry. guess its all subjective anyhow

>it's trying to master human speech

How quaint.

in 50 threads? no, you aren't acting alone, it's fairly obvious

>DROP YOUR REDPILL
this is reddit mra levels of cringe.

I just love how a simple internet meme triggers the ever loving fuck out of Amerimutts.

shill thread, enjoy redpills:

www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-25/genetic-testing-can-mean-you-are-denied-life-insurance/8843596

23andme type testing can end up leaving you and your descendants unable to get insurance, likely more into the future

www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-25/genetic-testing-can-mean-you-are-denied-life-insurance/8843596

also
>its a cia meme
kek grow some balls

>esteban ramses wewuz garcia

Nice.

Also Murricans are just the worst snowflakes out there, they got so pampered they cannot take even a little bit of self-reflection.

Yep. This meme is up 24 hours a day in multiple threads. If it was a natural thing, it would come and go. Although, I do find this one cute.

Nippless?

>Amerigoblin
Kek