T's official: Amazon Studios is going to make a Lord of the Rings TV series

>hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/official-lord-rings-tv-series-gets-multiple-season-commitment-at-amazon-1057486

How many episodes before Gandalf the Black teaches us that Númenorean history is white-washed and destroys Sauron's neo-Nazi propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kRFMK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lord of the kikes
no thanks 2bh

I LOVE DIVERSITY NOW

archive that shit faggot

i swear to god if they fuck this shit up i'm going full bataclan on whatever fat kike loving amerimongrel who produced this piece of shit. only one skin tone to dark or one character to gay and it's charlie 2.0

Ignore it and let it die. Don't let Tolkein's legacy be sullied anymore than it already has.

the easterlings will probably be ultra nationalists for sure

Fucking kill me already.

You just know they’ve gona some how fit in some kind of fully nude blacked session lile GoT

OP is a niggerfaggot

archive.is/kRFMK

Does anyone know if most of amazons users are cucks i hope not then the show will get destroyed in the ratings

I don't understand what they think they're going to do with the story.

Are they just remaking the films?

Does that mean that we just won over the LOTR fans?

i ain't even gonna pirate this shit ngl

original trilogy was fine. it had a distinct lack of singing, and boromir got beyond cucked, but at least it was cool.

merde !

Middle earth is going to get a lot more diverse I guess.

The plot is allegedly supposed to be set somewhere between The Hobbit and FotR.

Oh god they can ruin even more with "original characters". Kill me

Based.

>Does anyone know if most of amazons users are cucks

Well I mean they have the Haradrim, black humans, but they aren't very relevant to the story. As long as they keep Elves, Hobbits, Numenorians, Rohirrim and Gondorians as pure milky white as before it should be fine. Dwarves can be middle eastern at worst. We'll probably see gay elves though. It's gonna be degenerate some way or another.

Implying we won't have trannies. You underestimate the power of degeneracy.

>The Hobbit
it was already awfull and with "hidden" blacks in laketown
there is aboslutely no chance it turns to be okay

>Tfw they make smeagol trans and Arragon a womyn to fight toxic patriarchy

There's already a nigger Gondorian in Shadow of War

Shitler admired the muzzies tho

The won't be shooting in New Zealand. It will be the good old reliable Stargate forest in Canada.

There is a fan-made low budget film set in that period and if the series gets even close to it, I will call it OK (it won't).

> they aren't very relevant to the story

That's about to get changed, white boi.

Is this gonna be like those shadow videogames, like full OC Donutsteal?

It's going to be full of Amerigoblins isn't it...

>Sauron's neo-Nazi propaganda
>Sauron the guy with a army of literal elf niggers is a neo-nazi
Sounds like a kike to me
>WE WUZ ELVES
>DATS RITE
DAS RITE
>DAS RITE
DAS RITE

>Star Trek
Ded
>Star Wars
Raped to fucking death by diversity
>lotr
The niggers are coming the niggers are coming

O B S E S S E D

>Samwise gamjee is now deshaunwise blackjee the hip urban Hobbit from the rough downtown area of the shire.

Netflix is making a Witcher TV series, I'd watch that instead. The books and games had like zero minorities in them.

>We'll probably see gay elves though

Immortal's who do nothing but live in the forest all day every day, gee, how normal could they be.

Holy shit, this is gonna be a shitshow.

>We will never get a silmarillion tv series or movies.

WE

This is it, one of the most beloved fantasy stories of the modern era is going to get the "progressive" treatment. I fucking hate this gay world, LoTR was my favourite series of books growing up now there will be a nigger Aragorn we wuzing in the world.

They will ruin it. Remember the suspense, terror, and excitement of Frodo and his comrades as they trekked blindly to rivendell without Gandalf? Shit man. Remember when the witch king stabbed Frodo with the accursed blade? Can just imagine the terror, and after the dull aching fear not knowing when they would come next. For some reason I always pictured most Aragorn chanting spells of warding over the spent blade before putting it away for later observation by Elrond if hey had the chance. Shit there are so many images that brought tears to my eyes, and made my heart leap. Remember the battle of unnumbered tears in the silmarillion, when the easterlings finally betrayed the elves, crying to Elbereth in desperation? Remember the first sunrise was in the was, and as the king of the exiled noldor walked on the young middle Earth, flowers began immediately to bloom under his and his armies' feet?

They will ruin it. Fuck they won't even make a halfway decent Hollywood blockbuster knock off which would at least be great. It will suck. I fucking know it. This is the chance to really do it justice, and they will fuck it up.

Yayyyyyy we gonna get gay hobbitses, black hobbitses...

more like 90% of green screen cgi

>nigger as Aragorn
>nubile white girl as Arwen

Every time

>Shitler wanted some allies for his war tho

All Orcs will be fat and white and have Southern US accents, calling it now. Saruman will looks vaguely like Hitler.

>What can men do against such reckless hate?

desu senpai hobbits is pretty fukkin gay to brgin with.

they already put niggers in the hobbit trilogy, and for no reason other than to show niggers in middle earth

But the game was good and fun.

Say hello to DGSI little faggot

Hitler regretted that christianity was europe cultural's stepping stone. He found it meek and wished something more assortive like islam organically took over centuries ago instead. Literally confirmed by goebbels, himmler, rosenberg.

I wish they were hidden irl too

>a season dedicated to an orc from hobbiton
>orc faces constant discrimination from the racist hobbits
>still gets hobbit gf
>orc protects hobbiton while racist hobbits run away
>orc paraded as savior of hobbiton
>the message implies that there arent racial differences

>"D'legolas, what do your elf eyes see?"
>"SKRRRRRRRT nigga i see orcs n shiet, nigga im finna pop an arrow in dey ass"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo please tell me this is a shop

oh god. You know fine well its going to be diverse as fuark

EVERYTHING AWESOME IS BEING RUINED.

They're probably butthurt there were no niggers in one of the best franchises of all time. And now they want to change that

inb4 the orcs are niggers

>tfw they make gimley a furry pansexual who placates orcs with blowjobs and free Therapy

Watch out cunt you gonna run out of white flags at this rate

The Hobbit also promoted interracial romance (elf and dwarf) disguised as the forbidden love cliche.

Never played them, can't tell.

oh no

This can't be real

lupita nyongo and john boyega
absolute subhumans

god damn it

I'm not gonna watch it. Who needs fictional entertainment anymore?

PEREGRIN TOOK! why did you smoke all the elf bread?

>Gandalf the Black

Underrated

>Galadriel is a nigger
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KIKE HAVE GONE TO FAR RACE WAR NOW
>obligatory nigger on girl
not even the dead can know peace from this ride

>ellen page
>nubile white girl
More like disgusting marxist trash

>galadriel is some ugly fucking nigger with a dumb ass name
Kill
Me

>deshaunwise
top laff

Just let it die. The Hobbit films were bad enough.

If they have to make a TV series, do the Silmarillion.

>Incorrect
sneaky pepsi ad

'No!'

Aragorn, son of...

I can only imagine my rage if that list is true.

gee people sure are sensetive about pop-culture washing out their race

let me guess, its only bad when it happens to your race?

How long before white people make their own whitefrequency and battle micro-aggressions they see in videogames?

This is going to fail. People who loved the original will turn back to it, even minorities. This race pushing shit is ridiculous .

Nubile is a physical description, it has nothing to do with her beliefs.

a single mum

They are going to keep it real by hiring non actors directly out of the projects. This guy will plat Tom Bombidil. He will improvise his lines on the spot.

>"SKRRRRRRRT

>Goldberg
>fucking GOLDBERG
NOOO IT'S STARTING

nice shoop m8

>Aragorn was a KAAAAANG
let's just hope the fact hes in starwars means this is fake

Hunt for Gollum?

>we create orcposting
>they come up with this

do we need any further proof that (((they))) fear Sup Forums?

It's not.

Do some research before you make assumptions, some of you Sup Forumstards are as dumb as the people you protest.

>there are so many images that brought tears to my eyes

Friends, you bow to no one.

*proceed to kneel for the anthem*

whats it even going to be about since they already tossed the ring into the mountain?

It will probably be about the Silmarillion and be full of Black, Asian and Hispanic Elves.

I hate Amazon a little bit more than I already did now

the American population in general are not cucks, if the show is too anti-white it will receive low ratings

Peter Jackson stressed the anglo european features in his actors to play the WHITE roles.

If they chose niggers because "Muh diversity quota", prepare for Amazon to get firebombed by god's soldiers.

>sheeeeit that JRR guy was just an old white supremacist anyway, Ima make this Bombadil guy relevant to today's youth.
>read the books? lolwut nig, I don't read that old shit. I got this shit.

Fellowship of the bling

HOLY SHIT, I HAVENT LAUGHED THAT HARD SINCE MY FRIEND TOLD ME HIS PENIS WAS ROTTING OFF!