Ughs

Other urls found in this thread:

jewbook.com/vanessadarling
youtube.com/watch?v=vyc49kxqRnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiding_and_abetting
youtube.com/watch?v=UZGtltiGKEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Next step is guns. Antifa is playing with fire normalizing political attacks.

this

based proud boys!

also

>using the term 'western chauvinist' as in normalizing the idea that the west is bad

These antifa jews are really going all out

Why the fuck did you censor her name?

Because OP is a cuck and a coward

>canada

Vanessa Dandu??nd
would be my guess

They've been playing since 2015. Btfo almost as long.

This OP should hang himself from the bathroom door with a leather belt

That bar.
I used to do the security for an inner city region. Whoever they are paying needs to ask for more. If they are paying nobody they should think about starting.
I hope a lot of people are going to call in there for drinks/stimulants/fun.
I would if this was my country.
It doesn't get any clearer.

Second ? looks like an 'a' upon further inspection.

>Took four limpwristed faggots with baseball bats.
>Dude is still alive
Antifa BTFO!

and the first ?... an 'r' maybe?

Found her

Alter the pic (so it reposts) without the censorship.

jewbook.com/vanessadarling

>no humanity shown to those who dehumanize others
Top irony I think chelsea white deserves some rape messages as well.

and of course, she looks exactly like you'd expect

Brb calling her job to report terrorism and get her fired

can i get a list of political attacks here in the US? i can think of the man that executed his trump supporting neighbor on his front lawn, the attack on the baseball field, and randlett getting tackled. i know there are some others but i forget.

Fuck yeah almost time to unchain the beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyc49kxqRnQ

every left wing group in the last 200 years has done bombings, assasination, murder, they will even kill kids if they are desperate enough. They are most dangerous when they realise or even think that their protests under a democracy have no effect, that is the tipping point every time, every cause, every left wing group is most dangerous about right now.

beat me to it.
how does someone type this and not once think "hmm, this statement might be hypocritical"

once again this only shows the physical weakness of the members of Antifa. If say I was to smash someone in the head with a bat that motherfucker would most likely die. The point of hitting someone with a bat is to severely injure them, not poke them with it a bit.

Good work, best pol are investigator pols
They deserve attention

APOLOGISE

Ew, what is it and why are le proud boys frequenting it's establishment

>talks shit
>gets hit
>lies on internet to save face

Lol. Gg pussy.

Proudboys are fags and all but I'd still support them against commie scum.

Let's find the bar and the commies.

Shes a weak one. A few weeks of hate and she will delete her accounts and disappear from the internet

If they think fascists are bad wait untill they meet the monarchists. especially the self styled Monarchs.

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

but what can we do. she witnessed a crime and refused to call the police when requested. Surely that is criminal or negligent or something?

Kys

>violence is the solution for people we don't agree with

>jewbook.com/vanessadarling
Holy shit, read her post. She is a rabid sjw feminist... We need to fucking gas all of these whores

>Muh white male privilege

>talks shit and can't back it up
>gets hit because irl has consequences

Don't talk shit if you can't not get hit. Simple.

>sex vids
>ironic glow
she won't last long

>oh, you got your ass kicked by cowards attacking you from behind?
>i support that, but you better not threaten me, because violence is wrong

Which city?

Yes people are already reporting her for that and have pointed out the code that states what she did was aiding the criminals

Search Results
Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime. It exists in a number of different countries and generally allows a court to pronounce someone guilty for aiding and abetting in a crime even if they are not the principal offender.
Aiding and abetting - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiding_and_abetting

I find myself talking to dead communists fairly often.

You sound like an nigger that can't control his impulses.

Was Vanessa an employee of the bar? Not clear from the reports.

Question: what is a proud boy?

the fridge body is trending

IRL someone has invested money in a bar - probably not in an extremist political philosophy.
This event will stop custom and force them to pay for security. Unless the owners are cunts then they should succumb to pressure to sack the staff.
If they are cunts they'll eventually go bust if they do not comply

>Question: what is a proud boy?

A white guy that thinks it's OK to be white.

>I didn't call the police because I didn't agree with the politics of the assault victim
>muh white male privilege and western chauvinism harming and dehumanizing people meme
>I'm the victim

Liberals are incompatible with a free western society

>4 fags with bats barely managed to draw blood.

Pathetic.

a homosexual democrat that was pushed out of the party by extremist lefties.

BASED, DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Nogski spotted

>4 antifas with bats
>that little damage

Even if 4 weaklings with baseball bats smacked you around, your face would look like uncooked meat.

>I'm a big tough internet guy
Sure, bud.

/Your guy/ seems to have that in common, then. Dude ran his mouth when he couldn't back it up.

if you didn't smell him before you saw him you need practice.

why did you mark out her name u fuck face

A Gavin McInnes supporter whom everybody thinks is a Nazi but is actually a huge civcuck

>Mongrel defending his shitskin comrades.

>Even if 4 weaklings with baseball bats smacked you around, your face would look like uncooked meat.

4 weaklings that knew what they were doing. We're talking ANTIFA here...

you tread dangerous waters.

I'm sorry that you have never learned how to be a civilized human. Why do you people you worldwide? It's doesn't come out of nothing.

>germany
>army

youtube.com/watch?v=UZGtltiGKEc

I'm concerned about this bar being a fire hazard. Who do I call?

But if she doesn't an hero, have we really made a difference?

How do you know?
Are you psychic or an asshole?
Guess which one we're all thinking.

>4 Antifa with bats
Fucking dishonorable cowards. True ovenworthy subhumans.

>y-y-y-you're a nigger for not believing him

Uh huh. Dude tried to instigate people and got beat. Then he went online to cry and save face. Pussy to the max.

Keep spreading this meme. I love it.

Your buddy ran his mouth, got his shit pushed in, then cried online. I'm sorry.

>y-y-y-you're the one lying. My guy would never lie after getting his pussy ass beat!

Why tf would you wear a red scare short in front of an American flag? Fucking commie traitor scum. I would use my female priviledge to beat the life out of her.

Ghostbusters!

Hi Im antifa where is a trash can for me to attk

Someone send this cunts sex tape to family. See how long that smugness sticks around.

>going to a bar
>Canada
>not having a. 327 federal magnum pocket rocket at the ready

Mistakes were made

You cannot think that you are civilized if you use violence against someone who's just speaking.

That¨s so far from reality.

fuck you and your pedophilic messiah.

It would have been better if there was 5 dead bodies.

I see the nose behind the post

>Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime
Even then, there's the legal doctrine coloquially known as the 'pussy pass' which means shit probably won't happen as a lot of judges are white knights incarnate.

you are talking nosense.

It's now only a matter of time before a video comes out on liveleak of an isis style beheading of an antifa member in front a gadsen flag.

You can't think talking shit in person is civilized. Hiding behind "I'm just saying words" is like that little faggot on the playground saying "I'm not touching you." Talk shit, get hit. Don't talk tough if you're a pussy.

Wanna get some other memes out the way while we're at it? I'm sure people will think you're cool!

The skull bone is extra strong. In my town there was a fairly big 30+ year old crackhead guy whos girlfriend ran off with some other skinny 19 year old crackhead. The big one hid and waited for the skinny one and bashed him in the head with a bat as hard as he could, apparently the skinny guy wasn't knocked out and didn't even fall over and this is after a totally undefended free hit. He just ran off.

Of course. What can be used as a lamp and a soap at the same time?

bumping some cocain

if people die it would be on your conscience, you have a moral duty to report any fire safety violation user.

>go online to save face
Brainfart
Literally the opposite to keeping something quiet.
Also the bar staff seem to be helping his charade.

>i got none of this from the bible but what the heck it sounds good so that makes it true

dumbfuck catholics.

Does anyone know where she is located?

Le kike XD!

I was hoping you'd switch to more... creative ones.

Why would you keep quiet? It's the perfect opportunity to blame the ANTIFA BOOGEYMAN!!!!!

November 4th! November 4th! For real this time guys!!! Hahahaha

ANIFTA anemic soy x-genders that played right field on the T-ball team. Drew more blood from their new vaginas with each swing than this dudes head. Fun to see your enemies weaken themselves.

I got hit with a big oak table leg. Shattered my cheek and eye socket and gave me full amnesia. I still ran off, apparently though I don't remember any of it.

Revenge bump

rips vape

>You can't think talking shit in person is civilized.
You can say almost anything you want, in any civilized country. It's not up to you to write the rules, just because you feel for it today

There are lots of people who talks shit, but we didn't genocide non-Europeans while we had the chance. You know why? We're civilized, which is clearly a concept you do not understand nor wish to do.

Contact the bar. Get her fired

>Projection the post
Reddit simply aren't sending their best these days.

>beheading.
We're far more civilized than that. Bronze age Barbarians cut peoples heads off, civilized folk make use of available technology to to make things less gruesome for ourselves and less traumatic for the executee. Into the ocean is the best option, but any large body of water will do.