Sweden

Do you really want islam to rape hot girls like her.
Sup Forums step up your game this is the only way to save sweden.

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?aAJmAmb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm

>t. virgin

Leaf dropping red pills.

I dunno what to think anymore. I've been gaslit too had. Is this real? Is it satire designed to elicit outrage and a reaction? Is it actually a genuine proposal by utterly mad leftists?

>t. dicklets

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Sweden is cucked beyond reprieve. I suggest moving to the U.S. where it's sort of okay to be white...

>Do you really want islam to rape hot girls like her.

i was under the impression that this is what is already happening

why is it that some Brite fag created this petition??

Created by
Elsa N.
United Kingdom

I love and have personal relations with Sweden for deeply rooted personal motives, yet my heart is telling me to sign this for the ultimate kek. Knowing Sweden well, I know this can actually happen.

No. You dug your own grave. Sweden must be sacrificed as example to all.

Keep it rolling

t.

I WANT sweden to end up a cuck nation. When they legalize female slaves im going to pick up a hot sub sex slave white girl to breed with and bullshit her way into the states with me using "muh diversity religon of peace". I also have house inheritance and money coming soon this will be fucking great. Maybe i can get a sister pair for cheap.

I am so tired of the constant Muslim oppression from Sweden!

Sweden is Jonestown and you need to get out before you are forced to drink the coolaid.

It's satire. There was a thread about this just a few minutes ago. Just look at the names signing the petition.

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Sweden will save itself when it's ready. Op, however, will remain a faggot.

I want Muslim to rape all Swedish women. I want Sweden to end up into a burning inferno of Sharia, civil war and the suffering of traitor Swedecucks. Let's sacrifice Sweden for the greater good and for the rest of Europe to point fingers at and laugh while Sweden crashes into Islamic oblivion, remember they asked for it themselves

>implying I want to actually save Sweden
>implying it won't be infinitely more enjoyable to see it collapse and become the first official European caliphate

I thank God that you zeta nu-males are inferior to men of God like myself.
it begins with your minds and then body.
Thank Allah that your minds are worthless so men like me can accomplish whatever the fuck I want.

some pretty nice feet

Praise peace!

If Sweden collapsed at least the world would see clearly that their ways don't work. Kinda like when we collapsed and the world saw that communism doesn't work.

>Sweden is cucked beyond reprieve. I suggest moving to the U.S. where it's sort of okay to be white...
Wut? The US is the shit hole where most of all the SJW garbage keeps coming from

fuck off arab south asian nigger,fuck u and fuck Mohammad

this is a troll 100% lol

lol have you ever been with a woman? If you aren't rough she won't get off.

lel

did you make ths petiton.
Wtf is this?

these are gr8

More of her?

Well, they could move here if they want. It's pretty shit but kind of sort of sjw-free.

>her

>If Sweden collapsed at least the world would see clearly that their ways don't work. Kinda like when we collapsed and the world saw that communism doesn't work.
I'm not actually sure that worked, user

it was only a matter of time.

I am not the creator. But using twitter, fb, etc we can bait the right people to talk about it. SPREAD THE WORD!!

Fuck these Yanks are delusional

over 500 signs

fucking kek

I'm glad none of you fucking sad losers has friends in real life, so this meme won't get anywhere. It's still funny, though.

seriously though, who is behind this?
one of you, fucks?

For those still thinking it's not Sup Forums that's behind this, just look at the names signing the petition

ur wish is my command

it's for your own good, son.

Scum.

It was literally started 2 threads ago. Nobody is saying it's real.

goddammit, burger
stop triggering me

>save sweden
lolno

I know, see But there are still 56%-ers here who don't get it (like )

What seems to be the problem here? A flag should represent the people, no?

>Unironically reading mutt posts

Posting about your Godliness on an American gender reassignment support forum on the internet.

Very like God you are, oh arrogant one.

you have to die, because we love you. we want to put you out of your misery

Oh yeah and check your diction, bucko!

Sweden has to die for the West to live

(you)

based leaf

mashallah

nope, there's also speeding in an expensive car

If I was in power, I would literally use the government to kill white men and put white women in breeding camps. If that didn't wake people up, then they deserve to die.

lmao who cares if the woman orgasms

women clearly want it.

600 signs

Feedback and Snow/Sand translations, please.

Guys stop. Sweden is cucked enough they might just do it. Don't do this. This is mean. Really really really mean.

So fake its not even fun

100 called “>pol >white”

like really really really realy really really mean, right sweetie?

Guys we need to share it more on twitter. The SJW's and muzzies need to do al the work not us. Then we can sit back and watch the fireworks

As much as that cuck might be trying to sabotage the situation, he's actually one of our strongest soldiers.

There's no such thing as bad PR when Sup Forums gets creative.

You're actually just incompetent at sex/have a micro dick.

If you are unable to make a girl have an orgasm that is your own problem

I recently found out both my parents have a slight % of Scandinavian DNA aside from mostly British and Irish, I reckon I'd like to go ANGLO up a Swedish girl. Purely as revenge for when they came and VIKING'D my ancestors back in the day.

The solution is witches.

1 2 3 4 You declared a leaf war.
5 6 7 8 Grab some popcorn this is great.

He is fighting the good fight.

True. I normally cum within a minute an leave or tell her to leave.

Sweden was a terrible place, even before they got cucked. The Swedish 'vikings' were known as brutal monsters who tortured everything they came near. Also, they constantly stabbed Denmark and Norway in the back every time we tried making peace with them. We even tried making a united Scandinavia once and guess who fucked that up.

They deserve everything that happens to them.

650 signed, god this is race baiting bullshit

i refuse to believe that that isn't satire, it has to be..

Need to post this on social media to actually get the ball rolling

Could someone shop in a woman getting gang raped in the background? Nothing too obvious so that people won't notice right away.

Do you think what is happening to Sweden now is karma for what they did to Norway, Finland, and Denmark?

this

sorry Svens, but you done goofed. People need to be awaken. This is one of the steps into the brighter tomorrow.

Signed like 50 times

If Sweden converted to Islam and kicked all niggers, arabs and jews would you oppose that?

why turkroach, y do u even exist?

Friend told me that the rape stats were down in Sweden and that it's not a big deal.