This movie's boring. Why did you recommend it?

This movie's boring. Why did you recommend it?

muh themes

what themes? Boring shit movie.

>unironically listening to Sup Forums
learned that lesson when that one user in a hundred thread told me to watch undefeated bahamut chronicle for the girls. he wasn't wrong about the girls being god-tier, but the show itself is utter and irredeemable shit.

2deep4you

You didn't say you were mentally disabled though

Who's 'you'?

Because I thought you had good taste, user.

>slow ass art house pretnenous 2 deep 4 u = good

The movie is shit, though. The connection between the frame story and the main plot is contrived and often feels lazy. Also the ending is cliched as fuck.

boring shit poster

The thing is you're actually dumb and wrong.

The thing is you have no argument and your opinions are likely based on valuing style over substance.

I already gave you my argument, dumbo.
No sense arguing with someone this dumb and wrong tbqh.

So your argument was the name calling? Well, I probably shouldn't have expected too much of someone who thinks Millenium Actress is a good movie.

Honestly don't get the hype for this movie. I love Satoshi Kon and this is by far his weakest work in my opinion. It has all of the visual and directorial things that make anything he's made amazing, the scene transitions, blurring of reality and fiction, interesting themes. But the lack of any real development for the characters hurt my connection to the film and the weird spiritual message with the old lady with the wheel really bloated the film. I think a bit more time should've been spent exploring Chiyoko's life outside of film and a better general resolution could've made the film a lot better. Any Kon work is good but this one kinda let me down.

Only Satoshi Kon movie I didn't like.

Only Satoshi Kon movie I like.

>muh development

>and the weird spiritual message with the old lady

The old lady was a character from the film. She was just saying she was cursed to search for her Prince through out time and will never meet him until she dies. As in she's just foreshadowign.

I just can't see past the whole "young teenager spends her entire life chasing after an older man she knew for a week or two because adventure".
She's a teenager. She's going to get over him in a couple months, tops.

How the fuck is Millenium Actress too deep for you? It's really straightforward. Fuck you dude.

your life is boring, kill yourself faggot

She was a teenager and crushed on him. It was a magical thing for her. She never gave up on looking for him.

I probably shouldn't expect reading comprehension of some dumbo who thinks Millenium Actress is a bad movie.

you're boring

Because I foolishly overestimated your terrible tastes. Sorry.

Eat glass.