Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Looks more like a fiend type to me, to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1i420DhvWxr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's going to be a dragon-type.

Is it really that fucking hard to program a card that stops working when the duel is over?

Apparently one translator on nac said the title for 131 is called "The light that shines upon the shadow."

Ray confirmed?

How hard would Leo shit himself if he saw Requiem, Greedy, Crystal and Beast, Rune or Brave?

2 days until I'll stop accepting submissions for Sup Forums sings Kirifuda. If you haven't sent yours yet, there is still time. [email protected]

>we STILL don't have an explanation for the humongous vein on Leo's head

This x100

Is the Zarc dragon going to be the new summoning method for the next show? Think about it:
1. Astrograph Magician's effect states that the dragon comes from the Extra Deck so it can't be a vanilla Effect, Ritual, or Pendulum Monster.
2. It can't be a Pendulum Monster of any kind because Leo created Pendulum, which is obviously way after Zarc existed or came into existence.
3. It can't be an Xyz, Synchro, or Fusion Monster because that would completely defeat the purpose of there being a "Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Dragon" as its components.

So what kind of monster is the Zarc Dragon then?

He'd turn into Reira these past two episodes.

He probably wouldn't care about the fusion pendulum dragons but Requiem,Greedy and Crystal would scare the hell out of him, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon has not evolved on it's own,yet, well, not in the anime anyway, if he saw Vortex,Meteorburst and Absolute he'd fear Odd Eyes the most.

If he has his fusion pendulum out he wouldn't give a fuck
>Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Monsters your opponent controls with a Level lower than or equal to this card's, and monsters your opponent controls other than Pendulum Monsters, cannot attack, also their effects are negated. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Spirit Crystal" monster that was Pendulum Summoned from the hand and whose monster effect was not used; Tribute that monster, and if you do, you can use the targeted monster's effects up to 2 times. Double any effect damage inflicted by this effect. Once per turn: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

This gets fucked over by an XYZ monster.

I'll try my best to submit mine by tomorrow 11PM eastern time (USA).

I would submit it earlier but I have roommates and housemates and I don't want them to hear me singing it... the problem is they're here almost all day long: when one of them leaves the house another one of them comes in so its so goddamn annoying REEEEEEE

>Monsters your opponent controls with a Level lower than or equal to this card's, and monsters your opponent controls other than Pendulum Monsters, cannot attack, also their effects are negated.
Xyz pendulum fucks this over, pretty sure even Xyz gets negated

The Yuzus are kill next week as they aren't voiced. I wouldn't be surprised.

Neo Ritual.

Retarded concepts for Reira's origin story.

It explains why it was getting its ass handled by Raging Dragon.

He's Leo younger self from the original dimension

Yuzu is, but who cares. Most likely her final words to Yuya, which will most likely trigger the final stage of Zarc.

We know his origin story, though...?

Lmao that'd mean Leo turned black when he grew older

He's the son of a human and a Meowstic, resulting in a human Espurr.

I'll try to submit mine by tomorrow.

qt

Is it possible to just sing the chorus?

After Zarc's personality was split into four, his physical body became a shell and was reduced to a child and a new personality began to form and it became Reira.

Sure.

... So where's Ray's body?

Do you have a sample of what you've already made that you could share with us?

Maybe Reira is the shell of both Zarc and Ray.

Yeah. I'll post it in 30 min, when i get home.

lewd

So Reira is the vessel of the antichrist and the Yuus are the four horseman?

This was one of the best done scenes in Arc-V. Does anyone have the webm? Shit got dark really fast.

>This was one of the best done scenes in Arc-V

Yuri and Yugo's duel still is on going, Kaito and Edo are mentioned too, not sure about their condition. It says something about Reiji and Reira. Other than that, featured voices are Kensho, Hosoya and Yuna Inamura. Full cast list should be out on Saturday.

First one is for 130, the episode coming this week

>Yuri summons new ace in 130
>Edo and Kaito are still around
>Yuri vs Yugo is STILL FUCKING HAPPENING

Greedy is a bust and Yuri vs Yugo is shit.

Yeah, the Reiji and Reira deal says it's happening 13 days from now, so basically episode 131. Yuzu aka Yuna is voiced for episode 130 only, so chances are she isn't voiced in 131.

I know you meant to say 'true love' user, its allright dumbfuckassedness happens to all of us

So Yuri vs Yugo is only one parter? So much for being the most anticipated duel.

Confirmed from NAC.

Episode 131: 常闇に射す光 - Tokoyami ni Sasu Hikari
(The Light Shining in Eternal Darkness)
As Reiji hurries ahead, he launches an attack against Reira, who stood in his way. However, Reira was able to overcome it with his strategy.

get fucked reiji

So they cockblocked Yugo and Yuris duel even more with this shit? Jesus.

>screaming HITOTSU NI against each other for 3 episodes
>finally decide to continue duel
>interrupted by Kaito and Edo

>finally duel
>interrupted by Yusho
>duel goes into under way again
>get cucked by another shitty akaba episode

>they finally get to duel again after that
>cockblocked by Jack, Sawatari and Gongenzaka

Meh, I don't really care about Yugo vs Yuri anymore. The more players that try to involve themselves in a duel in this show, the shittier it gets. At least Reiji vs Reira looks like it'll be a true 1 v 1

I wonder who won.

At this point, Yugo vs Yuri is like an inside joke between the writers.

Yugo will beat Yuri.

Just like Reiji's relevancy

I wonder...

I don't care who wins as long as Kaito dies.

k

vocaroo.com/i/s1i420DhvWxr
A sample.
I haven't mastered it yet, because I'm waiting for all submissions.

We already know that. The true question is: when?

What the fuck is this shit? They literally have no reason to fight each other.

Are these spoilers even real? Where are the rest?

I remember seeing a few threads about the original draft for synchro and how Yugo was supposed to be was Jean's right hand man. wouldn't be weird to have 2 of the Yus be right hand men? Yuri was Leo's (seemingly) when he debuted and it would make sense for Yugo due to his clothing and all. I'm aware this is just autism but it seems off giving how the Yus are different in terms of their societal statsu, etc. in each of the dimensions

How lustful is that fusion?

>Yugo vs Yuri was a dud
>Reiji's own brother is cucking him.
Can it get any worse? Just end this show already, it died last year and the carcass needs to be buried.

>Reiji loses to Reira
>Leo laughs at him saying he's become a third rate duelist
>Reiji gets triggered even more
I want this to happen

Someone needs to make Arc-V: Before Ono

stupidly slutty

the best of both jigens

>original draft for synchro
That's just copypasta shitposting with no source or citation for it.

I do question if Jean not being an Academia defector would really change anything for Synchro's plot outside of Sergey dueling the Obelisk Force.

>Yugo
>Homosexual

Pick one and only one.

You're retarded enough to actually take some "original draft" of a Japanese show on an English board seriously.

>would rather have his bp get pounded than save Rin
he's gay alright

k

At this point in YGO history being gay is being het based on how Yuya acts

Why is Burn! the best OP

Yuya acts het though. He's just cute.

The premise of your question is false.

Don't you guys understand? Yugioh isn't about the cards but the characters and story. Remember the new Movie which bearly had duels

>about the characters

Even with that, they're doing a piss poor job about it.

so you're saying we're projecting our gay tendencies and fantasies on a perfectly straight character? lol ok user which mental hospital did you escape from

Exactly. We're a bunch of sick fucks.

The writers stopped caring about the original characters for the sake of nostalgia and legacy characters. It literally took 126 episodes to have the main plot explained and the guy in charge explained it a lot better and faster back when he did 5D's.

They had so may opportunities making that duel it's not even funny.

are we too far in to be saved?

I'm a straight man. I watch if for the card games.

Cockblocked, in this sense would imply the duel is being stalled more. I have a feeling, Kaito, Edo and Yugo will get BTFO'd in the next episode.

Will Konami print Copy/Cat/Comedians when Reira btfo Reiji?

Almost all of them, except Yuto, are straight.

No... Once Arc-V ends, I'm sure we'll all be cured of our homosexuality.

When can we expect the full summaries? I want to know if Joeri will kill Hugo, Kaito and Edo already.
I'm ok with just Kaito or Hugo

So what happen to the Yuu's/Ruris/Kaito/Edo/Sora and Yusho?

shun plz

>Literally the most expected and hyped duel.
>It will resolve in one episode with characters like Edo having a pivotal role.

Yeah, no.

Yusho is on his way. The fact that he can cancel duels makes me think that he'll save everyone. Even if Edo and Kaito lose they probably won't be carded.

They can just fabricate one out of thin air like the parasites

>Literally the most expected and hyped duel

That doesn't mean much for Ono.

Is it plausible that interviews will be made after the show ends revealing the truth of the matter or will it forever be unknown?

that's a pretty girl