-America is the greatest country ever:
-Greatest Army
-We have more nukes than any nation
-We have never lost a war.
-About 20% of all whites in the planet live in the USA
-We invented the internet
-We put a man on the moon
-We have freedoms

Europoors should Stop with the mongrel memes since we americans are better than you, we are rich and you are poor and we can nuke the shit out of you. spanish and italians are moor rape babies and not white, fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=201&v=9vorbxST8SQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayy lmao

t. American

That USA was lost long time ago Pedro "Tyrone" O'Neal

>"never lost a war"
>literally lost a war to 4'5" Vietnamese rice farmers in tunnels

you idiot, what is the war of 1812?

talk about butthurt
you really must be a mutt

I came to write this down
Based sheepfucker

>America is gr8
>Confederate flag
Imagine being on this many layers of cognitive dissonance

What is the battle of New Orleans

shill thread, enjoy redpills:

www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-25/genetic-testing-can-mean-you-are-denied-life-insurance/8843596

23andme type testing can end up leaving you and your descendants unable to get insurance, likely more into the future

www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-25/genetic-testing-can-mean-you-are-denied-life-insurance/8843596

niggers

ITT buttdevistated eurocucks.

Your nations are a fucking joke. The future is purely American, while the europeans will be interbred with mudslimes and will be as irrelevant as southeast asia.

BEWARE OF THE AMERICAN MONGRELS.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=201&v=9vorbxST8SQ

lol ok fat lad

>-We have never lost a war.

War of 1812.
Lord Rothschild demanded war after we refused to renew the charter of the First Bank of the United States, A Rothschild bank.

British Prime Minister Perceval refused.
British Prime Minister Perceval is murdered
New British Prime Minister approves of war.

War fought, Washington burned.
With no Rothschild bank, US can't continue the war.
War stops.
Second Bank of the US, a Rothschild bank, is chartered

MURICA

You're damn right. Don't forget that you're the most progressive country on the planet.

My congratulations to you! Go America.

BASED ROTHSCHILDS

Truly a great cuntry.

reveal flag faggot

>be american
>call the police
>?

>"We have never lost a war"

Das rite! South Vietnam is an independent capitalist nation which totally exists! and Canada has been part of the union ever since the great victory of 1812! and the overthrow of the Cuban government was a total success! 'murica undefeated! we're white people with foreskins!!

USA USA USA

I suspect that your real flag is Australian.

Home of degerates, spics and niggers. Fuck this country.

what ever you say darkie

>the virgin Sup Forums mongrel vs the chad /bant/ american

Oy very can you see

We killed more of them

USA USA USA! Amuuhhhhricaaahhh!!!!

American superiority is real.

They're just jealous.

>Kiss me I'm Irish

Fuck I love this meme

Too bad you're also the best at jewish contract killing, inbreeding and being just, straight up dumb

>America is the greatest country ever
Absolutely right. And let nobody tell you otherwise.

And don't let the commie scum win, and destroy it.

Now do you know how it feels burger? For every single post you make, be it a well thought out informative post to a shitpost, to be met with "lmao leaf a fucking leaf". I hope that as the last percentage of white DNA fades from you, and just before you're consumed by the desire to eat fried chicken and build flying pyramids, you think of me and your leaf posting.

You fucking goblinoid abomination.

>battle of New Orleans
and what happened afterwards user?
why did that war occur in the first place?
did a private bank suddenly become implemented into the united states afterwards?dig deeper.

Canada: 36 million people
California: 39 million people

Are you still pretending to be a country Canada?

Wait a second, Russia have more nukes than the US... not wanting the Bash our cousins in the US - we'll need to sort the Eurofaggots out again in the next war.

>we invented the internet

GUESS AGAIN MONG: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

THE ETERNAL MONG STRIKES AGAIN

Lemme take a nap and then we'll go make America great again.

Don’t patronize the russians

Das rite! the 'merican army totally wasn't decisively defeated in Canada coz 'merica defended against a naval assualt on the other side of the continent!! 'merica #1! dog bless Israel!!

Are you still pretending to be a human being? How are even managing to type, with proper spelling and everything? Did you chase down and capture the last white man in America and now you're forcing him argue on a native american finger-puppetry conglomerate?

Yeah but we're not sure any of them work.

>You fucking goblinoid abomination.

You are just a fucking leaf , you are probably an indian or a chinese inmigrant , i'm 100% white german,british and irish ancestry , fuck you chinaman

>When you constantly need to remind yourself of how great your country was because of your increasing fear that your nation will collapse or become irrelevant.

This is accurate, being as the Europeans, particularly the British and also the Ausies have been imitating American culture for decades.

this has to be bait

Show flag to prove youre an american

fuck off and learn to take a fucking joke cunt, that meme is made only to piss off real mongrels, such as yourself. Pic is u

America has lost the war to McDonalds though

Fucking Europoors amirite?

Truly the best Country.

Educate every libshit with this.

>itt buttblasted yuropoor shitskinned Achmeds
Don’t yall have some goats to fuck?

greatest morons, as verified by op

/sage you muttlord

D&C
sage

+1 reddit am i rite hahaha

I refuse to believe this is real, unless it took place in America.

I've been enjoying how many high quality le 56% memes have been showing up lately. Also please stop being butthurt, it's the fucking truth even though eurofags will be blacked/arab'd within a generation.

>That USA was lost long time ago Pedro "Tyrone" O'Neal

>lost a war to a birb

lol, it's real, and it happened in new york.This was last year when HWNDU first started.

Oh it's real, meet in NYC I think

>Killed more = won
state of American education.
The war on Vietnam was to stop it from turning Communist.It turned communist therefore the US lost.

If you're not a billionaire, you're poor.

America FUCK YEAH!
Our athletes are also the most superior and are best at the most amount of sports.

Well unless someone raids with them and spams a whole board like a few days ago. That was annoying.

>We have never lost a war.
You have lost the war on Judaism. We all have

This is an American world and Eurocucks are living in it.

>greatest army
>commander in chief was a literal monkey-man (see pic related) for 8 years
>greatest army did not fire a single shot to stop 100million mongrels to settle in a white christian nation and encouraged the same to flood europe

i'm really starting to hate americans unironically

Daily reminder that Americans spreading Amerimutt lies will be among the first group rounded up. No room for traitors.

To Europeans:

Which one of your countries elected a leader that is not bending over to a muslim invasion, and allowing it's natural citizens to be armed? Pretty sure none of you can talk except Poland. You guys shouldn't be talking bad about us. You should be either supporting your own people, supporting your fellow white Americans, or becomming an American yourselves and helping us make our country and our people great again. Name calling isn't helping anyone.

I would expect someone to be autistic enough to wear Sup Forums insignia or go full nazi. A hearty kek for proving the Sup Forums is not white meme though.

Wrong

You Americans are just such simple folks, it’s easy pickings.

You got room in the Netherlands?

>never lost a war
U wot m8?

You are welcome here.

it was a war of many things, a dispense of military surplus and armaments, drug running, ect.
it was a sandbox to play in for globalfags.

Not being able to handle the 56% bants. Sad!

Don’t go to Amsterdam though. I literally teach a class without a single white person in it. It is really sad.

Electricity single handedly BTFOs the rest of the planet in terms of achievement. It's pathetically hilarious to watch them attempt relevance at our feet