Why is the modern world unable to create beautiful art?

Why is the modern world unable to create beautiful art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co_SI7HhKoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because that would invalidate the people/things that are considered "not beautiful" which is not allowed.

why is the modern goy unable to fucking find it?

theres fucking loads of it, you blind fucking monkey

Because Romanticism as an idea and was taken over by realism which sparked anti-realism movements which lead to modernism which led to
modern "art".

>meme flag
opinion disregarded

Thats the most disgusting shit I have ever seen on this site. Yes this even tops Cartel chainsaw beheadings in Mexico.

Death grips is pretty good

really?

This sentiment is basically the entire root of every social problem, going all the way back to resentment towards the nobility by commoners.

People seem incapable of accepting that there are better and worse people in a multitude of metrics.

Mislabeling things is common among communists

it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

look: how likely is it that in a time-period where there have been more humans than have ever existed before, with more free time than they have ever had before, resulting in more artists than there has ever been before, with the greatest advancement in artistic technology (digital graphics artists, 3d printers, AI assist for fractal pictures etc) that has ever existed, in addition to all the old-styles still being just as available as they ever were, are somehow LESS able to create what you call 'beautiful art'???@??~?

it's literally being created faster than you can fucking finding it.

and it sounds like you're not even looking at all.
For shame, goy. For shame

Too many (((art))) schools.

our souls have been corrupted whith
greed before glory
security and silence before brabery
the european lion has became a castrated dog

We need to look further

>still meme flag

Because there is no beauty left in this world.

Depends, I paint & sell traditional art. There's still a market for it.

>still uneducated closed-minded retard

I have a folder filled with all the most noble art of the modern age - picture related.

It does, you nerds just don't actually care about art or bother to look for good art. You only use it to complain about "degeneracy" Pic related

Orwell 2+2=5 propaganda
>nothing matters to that means anything can be anything!

post images

I'll not post a full pic, but here is a close up of one I have drying right now.

The fucking best 2017 meme

Holy fuck! Of course that is San Francisco

youtube.com/watch?v=co_SI7HhKoQ

We create living sculptures of horror tho

Denis Forkas, 2013

I am a poor student now, but when I get a decent job I'll buy some art, real paintings from local artists.

It is easy to complain about lack of art but we have to do our part and support it.

Nicola Samori

why don't you do something about your nigger problem? ours is at 12% and declining. also your mudslimes are out of control but you love us so much you jack your dick off to some unwhite america, I'm done helping you faggots

paint shit yourself, it's not hard

Mandatory viewing before posting in any art thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

y so mad

Because this was a typical Renaissance artist childhood
>Join guild at 8 years old
>Practice sculpting, painting for decades
>Hope for patronage from a signor or Don
>Spend every waking moment perfect your art

Realism hits a dead end. Eventually you can only get so exact. Its more interesting to represent feelings or a perspective or experiment with colour and lighting (in painting) than it is to paint a bowl of fruit exactly what it looks like in real life.

If you want that you get a photograph taken

this is beautiful Sup Forums art

Post your work, you know the rules.

If you think realism or traditional art is simply copying, then you have no idea. Pic related.

It kinda is though. Its no coincidence Impressionism coincided with the invention of the camera. Paintings were once used as effectively photographs. Portraits of Kings and queen were used in arraigned marriages. Remember art is subject to market forces. People that commissioned portraits started commission other types of art.

What the fuck is wrong with that baby?!

Why in XXI century, user cannot find a beautiful art even with access to the f*cking internet? Are we getting more and more retarded?

nice link

Holy fuck that's good

Mentally retarded

damn makes me want to draw again, haven't since i was a kid, but it's so much work, i don't like half assing things

Probably because it's really fucking hard to make money as an artist, and it's even harder to try and make a living while working hard to make money as an artist. So....

because great artists get paid to craft media for manchildren

You sound like some untermensch skinhead angrily typing from a shitty apartment while doing nothing else with his life

You probably use the term "Europa" unironically

The mass commodification and commercialization of art and other things best not mass produced for mass consumption. It's one thing to propagate advertisements for an art exhibit at a museum. It's another thing entirely to neuter the content of art and try to make it appeal to everyone. Even Arnold Schoenberg said "If it is art, it is not for everyone. If it is for everyone, then it is not art."

god dam that is good

Do you think it's because the value of art has declined because of artistic "inflation?" Schubert died destitute but there wasn't mass production of commodified art back then like there is now.

there is beautiful art fag

sjw minority infect one aspect of art so all art is shit? gtfo fag

The culture doesn’t promote creativity and actively shuts down ideas. It’s been infected with Communism where they strive to keep everything the same. No inspiration, no nothing. Same everything and no freedom. If the modern culture was worth a shit, they wouldn’t be sitting on 4chins trying to figure out how to subvert it, which is the root of the problem itself.

I guess thats what makes me appreciate art more is knowing the time and effort it took to master a skill. I don't find digital graphics as aesthetically pleasing, any yuppie can throw a few filters over a shitty picture and call it art.

Subtle. I like it.

Because modernity has abandoned the common good for cheap and fast profit.

>digital graphics artists, 3d printers, AI assist for fractal pictures
>good
Either post some or go back to plebbit with your shitty spacing and meme flag

Art mirrors culture. During the Renaissance, it was a period where the west went through intellectual growth and people strived to be better, self improvement was very much in vogue. Nowadays our culture worships the crass and the ugly, self improvement is a fascist ideal that imparts discomfort on the individual. Our art reflects this.

Commodification of art has been around for centuries, or for at least as long as wood block and vinyl printing. The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai was estimated to have been pinted 2000 times.

me meme is art

I AM currently creating the best music of the modern era. I will release the first albums in the next few years.

JEFF!

five dolla lookie lookie?

Because the modern world is by definition jewish. 100%. Therefore everything is molded by jewishness, that includes art.

Dont think of the modern world as just something inevitable. Every aspect of it has been engineered by kikes. Everything is jewish.

I disagree.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLS TELL ME THIS IS FAKE

FUCKING SAVAGES
they are just as horrible as the red hordes ravaging whole eastern europe wtf is wrong with them!? Literally destroying culture and historical monuments