Rokka no Yuusha

Would Fremy be a good mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=638157
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=729071
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course. She's kind and caring and will protect her own children with her gun.

Furemi is too good for this world.

How do we even spell her name at this point.

Also someone please tell me, are the LN's worth reading? I want more Fremy and Adlet sweetness

>I want more Fremy and Adlet sweetness
Don't read the LNs at this point, it's not confirmedthey end up being happy together.

She didn't deserve all this suffering.

W-what happens?

Post yfw you're still mad with the anime ending

Ok, I give up; Gonna read the LN.
Can I start from vol2?

Not if you lost your love for her. Anyways any spoiler on what currently going on in the L.N?

i dont read the novel or anything but from what i could understand from other anons adlet affection towards fremmy is induced via mind control of monsters, later on adlet discovers the one that killed his sister was fremmy, or something along those lines.
The sure thing is that the cute moments didnt last for too long

W-what? That just makes me angry now.

But there aren't any other rivals right now, right? Fremy won't NTR Adlet and Adlet won't NTR Fremy?

Please tell me there is hope they get back together

Oh look it's this thread again

Probably. I mean the anime didn't really skim over any details whatsoever from Volume 1 and was probably one of the best one-to-one adaptations of staying faithful to a LN.

Ironically, this is the exact reason why it wasn't that popular.

I just finished this anime and I loved it.
Sadly there won't be season 2.

>people bitch that a series is not faithful to the source materia
>a series comes and is pretty much completely faithful
>people hate it

Mules are sterile user.

Unironically Frémy.

>A show so terrible even the producers had to apologize for it

wew

Oh hey user, you've been posting the same meme for about a few days. Here's your (You).

Are you gonna lie and tell us Fremy gets beheaded by Adlet like you did before?

What are you talking about?

It's a fucking meme that one autist keeps posting that the director of the show publicly cried about how poorly Rokka did. Source was never given and while the Blurays sold poorly, the LN sales went up quite a bit.

Why is Fremy so perfect? What is it that makes me love her more than any other character?

Oh cool. By chance could you post more LN spoilers? Did Fremy and Adlet fuck or kiss yet?

She certainly made for a good scale figure.

I actually just bought this a few days ago and am expecting it soon. Is she any good?

The details on the sculpt is fantastic, I drool from even glancing at that Fremy's delicious midriff. The paint could've been a touch more detailed, though. In the end, I'm more than satisfied.

Sounds really good. I can't wait to add her to my Detolfs next to my Holy Grail of Dizzy

Not that user, but last I remember is Adlet trying to cope with the fact that he doesn't actually love Fremy and trying not to show his complete hatred of her

Really? I heard another source saying he fucking hates her and wanted to kill her.

Please tell me that was just an user shitposting. Is there a chance they get back together? Because I really can't see any other girl who Adlet even has a remote interest in.

Anything that doesn't fit your shipping delusion is shitposting.

The LNs are awesome. The downside is that they were licensed recently, which caused the only fan translator to stop before completing volume five, and it'll take until 2018 for the licensed version to catch up.

(You)

Anyone got LN art they want to share with a poor user?

This is all I got senpai

I'm not sure. I've heard conflicting things. I do remember that I read he wasn't trying to actively kill her for the sake of the mission, but he still wanted to end her life.

>Still wanted to end her life

Oh Adlet, you fucking retard. She didn't have any control over her actions, and she legitimately loves you. Why the fuck would you want to kill the one person left in his life who would have given her life for you?

So in your personal opinion, is there a chance that Adlet will love Fremy again?

My heart says yes because Fremy is love.
My head says yes too, because sales.

My dick just wants more doujins.

>Doujins
Please tell me these are a real thing. I want to see some cute Fremy action where she and Adlet create 1/2 demon babies

Yeah there's no fucking way Fremy dies or doesn't end up with Adlet. People love her and she's the most popular character

Is she now considered a main character in the novels?

Fremy? She's always been a main character, hasn't she? She's the main love interest

>streaming
Go away.

I did a check. There are no Fremy doujins. There is no god

>streaming

Because, Nashetania is best girl for Adlet.

Well, you can sort of say he doesn't have control over his actions either, but that's a more complicated and arguable case

No, but Chamot would. Just look at those hips.

Moar Chamot.

Still, it's retard tier logic writing. She clearly cares for Adlet and loves him, but he also has to understand she served the demons in the past. I don't understand what Adlet fails to see in that. I mean she even fucking helped kill the demon who ordered the whole thing, so he's basically becoming Sasuke now.

Poor Godlov. Man is still following her even in the LN.

If I ejaculated down her throat, would she vomit my children?

He does understand it, he just doesn't care. He turned back into the real Adlet who's a revenge-focused retard.
Well, even then, maybe he wouldn't hate her like that had she not killed his sister.

What really annoys me about this whole thing is you can clearly tell that the author figured "Oh shit, Fremy and Adlet are too happy and that means my LN will end soon. Time to insert bullshit suffering."

Tgerneu is literally the author's self-insert for edginess. At least Hellsing was aware of its own edginess. This is just bad writing.

Really? They never felt "too happy" to me. I think volumes 4 and 5 illustrated pretty well something will go wrong

>eyepatch
>heterochromia
>magical seal on hand
Is this epitome of chuunishit?

I get that Volumes 4 and 5 foreshadowed at the very least that Adlet was going to be the Seventh. I also get that Volume 5 straight up said his love was manufactured.

But at the very least, making him instantly "forget" his love and hate Fremy as well as throwing that curveball that he killed her sister seems like suffering for the sake of suffering. You can write in good suffering like Koe no Katachi or how Se7ven was written back in the day. Or shit, even how Emiya Kiritsugu's suffering was established and a long painful process.

But this is George RR Martin or Akame ga Kill levels of edge. It just comes out of fucking nowhere.

Well, his love was really forced since day 1. The sister part I can see why don't you like though.

Oh yeah I'm not going to doubt that the love part was just literally pushed there. I feel like he went a bit too fast with that because he probably really liked her character.

But honestly this seems like him backtracking and his attempt at trying to make their relationship progress naturally, which I'm not against but fuck man, it hurts to see Fremy suffer like this.

So any news on Volume 7? I'm going to pick this up and start reading it, but I dunno how long the wait has been.

Nope. At the very least it won't be this month. I'm guessing early-mid 2017 but there's really no telling.

>Early-mid 2017

Jesus fucking christ didn't the last one release 2015? What happened?

Yes, but there was a side story volume in 2016

So how often does he release these things? I really want to read them but if the update schedule is too infrequent, I might not even bother.

On that note, I'm probably going to buy the JewPress version when it comes out

Most of them are about 8 months apart

Hmm, I heard about this series last year but I never got around to it. I watched the anime yesterday since I saw someone post up Flamy.

I could do translations for Volume 5 and 6 if someone can get me the copies or at least the pages. I'm assuming Volumes 1-4 are done already too and judging by what you said, Volume 7 isn't due for a while.

I usually do Amagi stuff but I'm waiting my ass off for the next volume to pop up. So that being said, how long are these volumes usually?

Hmm, I guess average light novel length? Maybe a bit more
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=638157
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=729071
Note that volume 5 was already translated up to chapter 4
If you end up working on this I wish you good luck!

A possible translator? Am I dreaming?

Hmm, I'll give it a read, but no guarantees I'll work on it if it seems a bit boring or just downright convoluted. I actually didn't want to translate Goblin Slayer for that reason.

Speaking of which, thanks for the links! Do you know where you could find 1-4? Or at least the one that has already been translated? I know the guys took it down so I'd like to see what the previous reference translations was

>300 pages

Holy fucking christ these are long as shit. No wonder this guy takes 8 months to write, even if his text is a bit big. One volume would take me at the very least 2-3 months if I spend entire weekends

Oh also here you go

On meguca or nyaa.

Alright I got all of the Volumes up to this point. I'll give them a read but I usually go from Japanese to Korean to English for more complicated stuff.

In any case, the art is really pretty and I love how it looks at some points. Kind of skimmed through it but I didn't expect Nashatanya to lose an arm or Goldov to be a complete and total loyal dog to her.

Also Fremy is as cute as ever, well except for the end of Volume 6 which is just sad. Anyways thanks for the links man.

Well, he's not THAT loyal, since he wants to stop her plan and generally suspects her and Dozzu in every opportunity.

Hmm, didn't read that part since I just read the pages around the illustrations. I can only see his love ending tragically though.

I'll read this in my spare time and see what I can do about it. Once again, thanks for the volumes! I was only able to find the Japanese raws so I'll try to search a bit more for the translated versions that the previous group did.

Cool. I hope you will like and translate it.